Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 324. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Only the same people posting since several days now. It`s obviously a pure pump. Be careful.
We are called teh community. We have been here for months kid.

Kiddo, from 60K you are now back at 44k. I smell heavy dump begins. You have no serious buy supports. Be careful Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
IN IRC an hour or so ago (freenode #shadowcash) a user commented:

"I think a lot of people don't realize Shadow already has all it's coins in circulation (besides 2% inflation each year) whereas other coins like drk and monero still have a ton more coins that will enter into circulation"

You can read IRC logs at http://shadowcash.io
Right? I don't know how I missed these posts. Good stuff P3RS3US
legendary
Activity: 1008
Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

Beautiful

This must be bumped on every page   Wink

Enjoy and donate to our brother crz , his work is beautiful,
to mention one more time,  his weakness is perfectionism

Grin

Hello Shadowers,

I was wondering why some of you are scared about 40k when 100k is better number to be afraid of..
Can we break that funny price number, it is only 1/4 of 1$.
Shadow deserved 1$ before few months , we are late, but I would give a chance for new shadowers to become an early adopters at this stage and price.

Regards!

Smiley

+1 well said
bump
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

legendary
Only the same people posting since several days now. It`s obviously a pure pump. Be careful.

A hell of a lot of volume for an artificial pump. Even SUPERMAN couldn't do that!

Seriously, there was an article on Motherboard, that's all. Crypto is very sensitive to publicity and the smaller the coin was before the publicity, the more sensitive it will be.

It has raised a lot the awareness on the Shadow Project
Activity: 503
Merit: 500

A hell of a lot of volume for an artificial pump. Even SUPERMAN couldn't do that!

Seriously, there was an article on Motherboard, that's all. Crypto is very sensitive to publicity and the smaller the coin was before the publicity, the more sensitive it will be.
legendary
WTF SDC NOW AT 50k. im butthurt that i sold SDC at 18k months ago as i thought there were better coins to buy.

Congratulations to the community for proving me wrong! go to 1usd ea!

Thanks !

I'm curious, what were better in other coins ? Smiley
We are called teh community. We have been here for months kid.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
lmao nah the price has been moving upwards in a nice stable fashion. The time for Shadow is now. You are only just realizing it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
yes this is a PUMP!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTF SDC NOW AT 50k. im butthurt that i sold SDC at 18k months ago as i thought there were better coins to buy.

Congratulations to the community for proving me wrong! go to 1usd ea!
legendary
900k market cap! Let's hit 1 milliona  celebrate the start to an anonymous future!

Activity: 527
The SDC sales book is naked on bittrex Grin

This coin is so undervalued its not even funny! People shouldnt be selling, if they do they will lose. Selling right now is a trap

Oh you care about people selling now. This is so cute Grin
SDC is undervalued since months and people just started to notice that now.
When these dummies sell off all their SDC with 3x to 4x profit, price will overpass the actual DRK price in few days. Let them do!

That is distribution,  let them sell.
Every coin have they died soldiers.
Keep staking baby  Kiss

This coin is so undervalued its not even funny! People shouldnt be selling, if they do they will lose. Selling right now is a trap
I have been saying this for like a week now. Supply is very limited. With any popularity at all, this coin should mature above it's competitors. It is also why I have had steady buys running for the past 24 hours Tongue
legendary

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
question to all.. appreciate in advance and sorry for not being able to lookup myself

what is max cap on number of coins in SDC ?... thank you!

with there being 2million in tokens it only leave 4.5million SDC for distribution

How to know how many coins are in tokens and how many are available for distribution?

All info that you need : http://shadowchain.info/chain/ShadowCash

4.5 mil. coins in circulation of 6.5 total amount
legendary
question to all.. appreciate in advance and sorry for not being able to lookup myself

with there being 2million in tokens it only leave 4.5million SDC for distribution

How to know how many coins are in tokens and how many are available for distribution?

http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/chain/ShadowCash

ShadowToken Supply
1,815,826.18468433* SDT

legendary
wow nice pump, what's the reason?  like actualy dev stuff happend or typical whales playing (given the books that's what it looks like as usual).  finally this coin cracked 35k as it always got dumped there for the past MANY months. 

don't look now folks but if you're buying at these 50-60k prices you may be bagholding for awhile after this dumps back to 25k, maybe lower (but 15-19k was accumulation for the big fish it seems).

Read this.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=
Jump to: