Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 326. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
What happens on Cryptsy? Big price and don't work withdraw/deposit SDC.

Cryptsy has problems with its wallets ... They are reeeeeeeeeealllly slow on that :/

So people are exchanging the few SDCs that were on Cryptsy before the problem with the wallet
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
What happens on Cryptsy? Big price and don't work withdraw/deposit SDC.
Activity: 588
After more than two years of daily lurking and heavily investing in numerous alt-coins, SDC is the first coin that has compelled me to register and make my first post . If Shadowmarket works as planned the options for this coin will be truly limitless. I am just taking a wild guess here, but I feel that the decision to keep the entire dev team anonymous was made because the devs know how fast the Darknet community will flock to this market if everything works out as planned. ZK and POS really is just a dream come true. I feel that Darknet adoption would be slightly problematic, yet unavoidable and the key aspect for this coin.

I just got most of my coins out of other alts and invested them into SDC.

In other words; I jumped out of the cargo plane full of alt-coins without any direct applications and strapped in tightly on board of a space shuttle called Shadowcoin, waiting for take off Smiley
Activity: 168
The Rise Of a Network!

SO long we have waited in the Shadows!

NO longer! The next 72 hours will be huge for Shadow!
It could define us and what we are made of.

We Stand Together!

Shadow = Best Anon in Crypto Today
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Stupid thought: So, all coins are distributed already unlike every other main competitor. And Bittrex doesn't have separated wallets... it is similar to a bank? Distribution is even better than the rich list implies because the main bags are actually exchanges? I know I don't see my magic number on the rich list.
This is where we fight Shadow brothers:

Attack the Sell Walls! (and Trolls)

And defend the BUYS!

Activity: 821
Is it true that sellers should get their nodes online every 2days at most or their announcement will get deleted?

I have Just read this statement

SDC does NOT store offers on the blockchain, you have to have your node up and running at all times to sell your goods.

How do we get from ShadowMarket will not being using the blockchain (which I should add is a bad idea) to "you have to have your node up and running at all times to sell your goods"?
If you are going to quote something, atleast mention to the user/website/content?

there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10888788

I trust you are joking? you are taking advice about a new platform from a competing market? (if you can either call it that ... how on earth does he know the design when only those in the Shadow Team do?)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is it true that sellers should get their nodes online every 2days at most or their announcement will get deleted?

SDC does NOT store offers on the blockchain, you have to have your node up and running at all times to sell your goods.

How do we get from ShadowMarket will not being using the blockchain (which I should add is a bad idea) to "you have to have your node up and running at all times to sell your goods"?
If you are going to quote something, atleast mention to the user/website/content?

there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10888788
Activity: 821

The fact Shadow has 2 tokens, one like CN the other like BTC, with the ability to create/destroy between the 2 at will means Shadow is not only useful for anonymity seekers (shadw>shadow tx's) but so too for charities and organizations that wish to keep funds transparent on an SDC (BTC-like) addy.

Additionally the fact one can donate to charity with a Shadow>SDC anon tx means that you can:
Donate anonymously to a transparent SDC addy.

i.e truly anonymous donations to charities and organizations.

Neither XMR or BTC can boast this incredible flexibility permitted by Shadow's unique 2-token network

N.B Shadow>Shadow and Shadow>SDC tx's are remarkably fast and and u can convert (destroy/create) huge amounts of coin/token (should u so desire) within a matter of seconds up to maybe a minute or so.

I highly recommend people download the wallets and experience the magic for themselves.
Until you do so it's all rather abstract and after you do you get that "AHA!" moment as the system's genius crystallizes in your brain.

^this

or as LiteBit so eloquently puts it:

Shadow Tokens are like SDC only private. They are 1:1

SDC is a public token traceable and linkable on the blockchain
SDT is a private token untraceable and unlinkable on the blockchain
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

I've said all along I'd value the Shadow project at $1 ($6.5M marketcap) as a baseline even in it's current state.

+1 yeah right

StealthSend v2 ON IT'S OWN FFS.
I put it to anybody reading that Shadow is the best Anon Crypto today.

I put it to anybody reading that Shadow is the best Anon Crypto today.

Nobody even contesting this? Perfect.

How can anyone contest it, Dark have given up on trying to be anon anymore and Monero cant even build a GUI.

Shadow is so far in front its ridiculous that you can still buy Shadow below 300k

Did rustynailer call it? I believe he did.
legendary

Get lost,  jerking off xxx

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10804596

uh, fuck you.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Get lost,  jerking off xxx

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10804596
legendary
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

Beautiful

This must be bumped on every page   Wink

Enjoy and donate to our brother crz , his work is beautiful,
to mention one more time,  his weakness is perfectionism

Grin

Hello Shadowers,

I was wondering why some of you are scared about 40k when 100k is better number to be afraid of..
Can we break that funny price number, it is only 1/4 of 1$.
Shadow deserved 1$ before few months , we are late, but I would give a chance for new shadowers to become an early adopters at this stage and price.

Regards!

Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Never trust someone's advice. Especially not one with a  ViorCoin signature.

Fearcoka, like a boss
legendary
Activity: 1008
Never trust someone's advice. Especially not one with a  ViorCoin signature.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
When mining @ shadowpool when do i get SDC sent to my wallet?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Shadow Motherboard Article:  

https://i.imgur.com/3NeQCsm.jpg

Big thanks to Joseph Cox and vice.com for their interest and the coverage.  Smiley

It's not very often that one of the biggest news publications in the world picks up on a coin project besides that of Bitcoin. Vice.com is ranked #230 by the world wide website rankings Alexa (http://vice.com.w3snoop.com). That's twice as much traffic as Wired magazine and Joseph Cox is the preeminent privacy journalist within their organization. This is a great sign that someone of his caliber chose to cover this project.

It's just the beginning of a healthy growth cycle. This coin will hold one the top five market caps very soon. The commerce from this marketplace will drive the coin to exceed Bitcoin's current market cap. The majority of Bitcoin commerce is processed on the deepweb. Despite having Expedia, Newegg, PayPal (Braintree) and other e-commerce juggernauts on their enterprise platform, Bitpay's merchant service processing is a fraction of what the deepweb markets process. This "platform" as Mr. Cox put it, is the perfect Product/Market-fit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Product/market_fit) for deepweb applications. It also possesses the flexibility for clearnet transactions with it's dual purpose token system and the transaction times are a vast improvement over Bitcoin.

One of the steps towards validating a business model using the "lean" methodology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Model_Canvas) is to find out if the target market is interested in the product before you build it. The single biggest failure of startups is building a product that no one wants. The response from the deepweb users has been overwhelmingly positive for Shadow and it's market. Thus, Shadow's model is validated and the next step is rolling out the marketplace with iterations based feedback from user acquisition (adoption).

Invest smart and long in a project like this and you will be rewarded.
Jump to: