Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 327. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
meet rakesh1_90 the retarded fudding troll everywhere i go he's there let him fud all he wants bitch is bumping the thread and working for free
He shot himself in the foot with his second post. That's top five worst fudders that I have seen.

I am everywhere because i own most of the coins that you visit and that too a lotttt of them! But trust me on this, SDC is on a pump. Its my friendly advice, take it or leave it!

P.s:- Or you can always buy on my dump, Just dumped 10k coins and have a lot more still remaining, a neat 3 times profit. Hope this coin reaches 0.001 soon. Grin Grin
Highly doubt it.. You would have sold first then told people to sell so you felt better that you got out on a top.. I dont think you own any..

I dont care what you think. But you can surely check the prices in few days time. Hopefully i am wrong.

Well you can check i dumped 10 k at 39k sats in the Market history on bittrex. I would be gladly informing you  everytime i dump that too 5 minutes prior.

No one cares to read your advice on what coins you dumped. Keep dumping please, ill keep buying
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
meet rakesh1_90 the retarded fudding troll everywhere i go he's there let him fud all he wants bitch is bumping the thread and working for free
He shot himself in the foot with his second post. That's top five worst fudders that I have seen.

I am everywhere because i own most of the coins that you visit and that too a lotttt of them! But trust me on this, SDC is on a pump. Its my friendly advice, take it or leave it!

P.s:- Or you can always buy on my dump, Just dumped 10k coins and have a lot more still remaining, a neat 3 times profit. Hope this coin reaches 0.001 soon. Grin Grin
Highly doubt it.. You would have sold first then told people to sell so you felt better that you got out on a top.. I dont think you own any..

I dont care what you think. But you can surely check the prices in few days time. Hopefully i am wrong.

Well you can check i dumped 10 k at 39k sats in the Market history on bittrex. I would be gladly informing you  everytime i dump that too 5 minutes prior.
Activity: 658

Pump? How long have you been in crypto son?  I've… seen pumps you shitstain wouldn't believe… Pumps on fire off the shoulder of Btc. I watched ltc glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tears… in… rain. Time… to die ....troll
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nice stable price I will support it with another 3 btc in the next 30min
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
SDC is going to crash now. Just follow the charts and stop speculating like fools.
You sir, are the speculative fool.

Lol!!! I pity you.
lul you probably shouldn't.
SDC is going to crash now. Just follow the charts and stop speculating like fools.
You sir, are the speculative fool.

*edit* I like that you changed it to 3 more days of rocket fuel for some arbitrary reason I am sure.

Edit:- 3 days for the dump. Ride the wave till then.
Activity: 110
What a F!! can not sync this osx wallet!! it only crashes....  Cry
Looks like the new wave of accumulation in 40k range. C'mon guys, if we're breaking 45ksat at bittrex - we'll fly to the 100k range. Look at the chart, after 45 is only a dark space  Shocked
NO PLZ NO I WANNA BUY CHEAP!!! PLZ STAHP

40k is cheap
not as cheap as 30

It should be at 100x that a month ago. Nobody is selling man. Get what you can.
Child At Heart
Looks like the new wave of accumulation in 40k range. C'mon guys, if we're breaking 45ksat at bittrex - we'll fly to the 100k range. Look at the chart, after 45 is only a dark space  Shocked

40k is cheap
not as cheap as 30
legendary
Activity: 1008

40k is cheap
Child At Heart
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

I've said all along I'd value the Shadow project at $1 ($6.5M marketcap) as a baseline even in it's current state.

+1 yeah right

StealthSend v2 ON IT'S OWN FFS.
I put it to anybody reading that Shadow is the best Anon Crypto today.

Nobody even contesting this? Perfect.

How can anyone contest it, Dark have given up on trying to be anon anymore and Monero cant even build a GUI.

Shadow is so far in front its ridiculous that you can still buy Shadow below 300k
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Happy 300 gentlemen.   Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I've said all along I'd value the Shadow project at $1 ($6.5M marketcap) as a baseline even in it's current state.

+1 yeah right

StealthSend v2 ON IT'S OWN FFS.

Nobody even contesting this? Perfect.
Jump to: