Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 329. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Added more today. This is still way undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

Some people are buying SDC at its real value for the next few days Grin

This is the first sign ^. The early signal of moving to hundreds of ksat values in the future. Strong and bullish way to big highs

Going to this values ^^
I mean realistically that should have already happened months ago.

Theoretically it should but cryptsy is no indication due to the problematic wallet there.

I bought around the time of the SDC-DRK proposed merger and prices were around 0.00025... then they spiked a bit to 0.0003 and then dropped to 0.00015 or something... meanwhile DRK, which is a heavy-marketcap coin, moved to 4-5x (from 0.005 to 0.02-0.025) - so I'll need at least a 0.001 - 0.00125 price for SDC just to get what I'd get for buying DRKs (!) and much more than that to justify a proper gain. In theory it's always easier for a small marketcap coin to gain a lot, so it can happen.

One thing that DRK has working for it, is developer transparency with Evan being a known person. XC got a high marketcap, because ok it was one of the first marketed as a DRK-alternative, but it also had a dev whose name was known. If the dev is not just a nickname who might do something stupid and run away, it's easier to have trust and easier for funds to flow in.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

This is the first sign ^. The early signal of moving to hundreds of ksat values in the future. Strong and bullish way to big highs

Going to this values ^^
I mean realistically that should have already happened months ago.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Going to this values ^^
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
F*** YOU 40K!  Cool
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Wow, price just hit 69K on Poloniex.

We are breaking new highs, going to real values. It's a normal process
Activity: 448
Wow, price just hit 69K on Poloniex.
30 btc wall at 36k  Grin

If someone wants to buy in, its NOW! Cause the 30BTC dude could nearly clean bittrex of all the shadows.

EDIT: I just saw flashing a 40BTC buy order
I am now thinking this is not one dude. This might be organic. Fuckin finally. Shadow is so underrated.

If u r right about this (which I think u might be), then this is gonna be one helluva weekend.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hold to 200k+ at least !   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sensei plz teach me how to do this
srsly tho i have no idea how to do this with either one reason being i dont want to make a mistake and lose my money

OK. Here's what you do.  Go to libertyx.com and sign up, search for a libertyx location near you.  LibertyX works off of store's existing payment processor - Qpay which they usually use to pay bills.  Go to libertyx store and ask for a LibertyX qpay code or something along those lines.  They will go into their computer and there's a list of Qpay vendors, they need to select LibertyX (CASH ONLY).  Then there's cash increments in which you can purchase 50, 100, 200, 300$ codes.  They print out a receipt, on the receipt there is a PIN.  Go to libertyx.com, go to redeem PIN.  You put in the PIN and then put in the BTC address to redeem to.  At this point you can redeem to your own BTC address.  

OR if you want to purchase SDC directly, just go to shapeshift.io and make a shift from BTC to SDC.  Put your SDC address in the payment address and you should put your BTC address as return address encase something goes wrong.  Then you hit start on shapeshift and it will give you a BTC address to deposit to.  So put shapeshift's deposit address into LibertyX as your redeem address and voila you just bought shadowcash for cash without ever holding bitcoin!

LibertyX has a 1000$ a day limit and charges 1% fee after you redeem 1000$.  You can buy as many codes as you want but you can only redeem 1000 a day, and the codes have to be used within 24 hours.

That guide should be a sticky imo.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
srsly tho i have no idea how to do this with either one reason being i dont want to make a mistake and lose my money

OK. Here's what you do.  Go to libertyx.com and sign up, search for a libertyx location near you.  LibertyX works off of store's existing payment processor - Qpay which they usually use to pay bills.  Go to libertyx store and ask for a LibertyX qpay code or something along those lines.  They will go into their computer and there's a list of Qpay vendors, they need to select LibertyX (CASH ONLY).  Then there's cash increments in which you can purchase 50, 100, 200, 300$ codes.  They print out a receipt, on the receipt there is a PIN.  Go to libertyx.com, go to redeem PIN.  You put in the PIN and then put in the BTC address to redeem to.  At this point you can redeem to your own BTC address.  

OR if you want to purchase SDC directly, just go to shapeshift.io and make a shift from BTC to SDC.  Put your SDC address in the payment address and you should put your BTC address as return address encase something goes wrong.  Then you hit start on shapeshift and it will give you a BTC address to deposit to.  So put shapeshift's deposit address into LibertyX as your redeem address and voila you just bought shadowcash for cash without ever holding bitcoin!

LibertyX has a 1000$ a day limit and charges 1% fee after you redeem 1000$.  You can buy as many codes as you want but you can only redeem 1000 a day, and the codes have to be used within 24 hours.
no thanks, I'll buy dash

unfair trade, sell yourself Undecided

Welcome to Shadow Wink jk
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

OK. Here's what you do.  Go to libertyx.com and sign up, search for a libertyx location near you.  LibertyX works off of store's existing payment processor - Qpay which they usually use to pay bills.  Go to libertyx store and ask for a LibertyX qpay code or something along those lines.  They will go into their computer and there's a list of Qpay vendors, they need to select LibertyX (CASH ONLY).  Then there's cash increments in which you can purchase 50, 100, 200, 300$ codes.  They print out a receipt, on the receipt there is a PIN.  Go to libertyx.com, go to redeem PIN.  You put in the PIN and then put in the BTC address to redeem to.  At this point you can redeem to your own BTC address. 

OR if you want to purchase SDC directly, just go to shapeshift.io and make a shift from BTC to SDC.  Put your SDC address in the payment address and you should put your BTC address as return address encase something goes wrong.  Then you hit start on shapeshift and it will give you a BTC address to deposit to.  So put shapeshift's deposit address into LibertyX as your redeem address and voila you just bought shadowcash for cash without ever holding bitcoin!

LibertyX has a 1000$ a day limit and charges 1% fee after you redeem 1000$.  You can buy as many codes as you want but you can only redeem 1000 a day, and the codes have to be used within 24 hours.
Child At Heart
Damn i have to wait for coinbase to get me my coins too anyone know a good place to buy BTC

In the US, LibertyX is the fastest and easiest.  Actually you can buy SDC pretty much instantly without holding BTC.  Just give LibertyX a BTC->SDC shapeshift address when you redeem your pin.  If you're not near LibertyX locations then BitQuick is pretty fast (takes like 3 hours).
Why don't you just craigslist it. You could get btc tonight.
a pc with 3 graphic cards is the only thing being sold and the idiot want 17k for it

No you silly bastard, lol! Cheesy Post a wanted add! I bet someone will respond.
nah i dont want to get ripped off
ill take my chances with bitquick
edit:libertyx seems simple now nvm
Damn i have to wait for coinbase to get me my coins too anyone know a good place to buy BTC

In the US, LibertyX is the fastest and easiest.  Actually you can buy SDC pretty much instantly without holding BTC.  Just give LibertyX a BTC->SDC shapeshift address when you redeem your pin.  If you're not near LibertyX locations then BitQuick is pretty fast (takes like 3 hours).
a pc with 3 graphic cards is the only thing being sold and the idiot want 17k for it

No you silly bastard, lol! Cheesy Post a wanted add! I bet someone will respond.
Child At Heart

In the US, LibertyX is the fastest and easiest.  Actually you can buy SDC pretty much instantly without holding BTC.  Just give LibertyX a BTC->SDC shapeshift address when you redeem your pin.  If you're not near LibertyX locations then BitQuick is pretty fast (takes like 3 hours).
Activity: 191
unfair trade, sell yourself Undecided
no thanks, I'll buy dash
lol makes sense. You should go back there or lemur.
Activity: 191
no thanks, I'll buy dash
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Fake wall, people not buy! danger scam!

Wanna buy in?
Jump to: