Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 366. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Navajo coin and VericCoin are booming.

ShadowCash community is very well known for their FUD campaigns. Why don`t you go and FUD these 2 prosperous coins?  Grin

They don't need our help self imploding. Just look at NAV and DRK pages the past 12 hours.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Trace Mayer gave ShadowCash a shoutout in a recent video (18:40 mark): http://youtu.be/50_NfitNTkI?t=18m40s

I think this is really good.  Trace is a really cool guy and into privacy and anonymity. He has the website howtovanish.com and runtogold.com. He was one of Bitcoin's earliest adopters and evangelists ever since bitcoin was 5 cents to 25 cents.  He has like a bazillion bitcoins probably.  Its really good early Bitcoiners are learning about Shadow.

well-spotted Pline!
@TraceMayer https://twitter.com/streamuse1/status/575078474823696385
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Trace Mayer gave ShadowCash a shoutout in a recent video (18:40 mark): http://youtu.be/50_NfitNTkI?t=18m40s

I think this is really good.  Trace is a really cool guy and into privacy and anonymity. He has the website howtovanish.com and runtogold.com. He was one of Bitcoin's earliest adopters and evangelists ever since bitcoin was 5 cents to 25 cents.  He has like a bazillion bitcoins probably.  Its really good early Bitcoiners are learning about Shadow.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
LMAO dash? Wow now we really know we've won the battle with DRK...que the DRK dump in a week or so
Rambo is no longer in the jungle  Cool
To really ram home the importance of the above I urge you to watch this short presentation from Gavin Andresen, 2015

Gavin… take it away!

Does Gavin Andresen know the Shadow Team have a working (and stable ) NIZKPs implementation on a BTC blockchain??
You'll note his slide says "possibly practical"
Please could somebody give him a poke Wink

p.s. and we already got a smurf too lol

legendary
^which explains the addy  Cool

how long did it take to get that Automatic Monkey?

It was there as soon as I generated an address. What a brilliant coin, that recognizes the true nature of its users and assigns an appropriate wallet address!

No seriously, about a week on a CPU.
Grin

Here's a read for anyone slow at work today
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rebranding-and-scalability.4254/

..... especially the part where Darkcoin is considering a name change to DASH... because it's short for "digital cash".  BRILLIANT!
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
^which explains the addy  Cool

It was there as soon as I generated an address. What a brilliant coin, that recognizes the true nature of its users and assigns an appropriate wallet address!

No seriously, about a week on a CPU.
legendary

I'm assuming he used vanitygen... so about 10 sec or less  Wink
Activity: 896

Why do you need a group to do that? Isn't that normal market behavior? Even a monkey knows how to buy low and sell high!

by the way, are you one of the main sdc holder??? i dont think so

have you ever heard about market maker??? there is market maker in real stock markets......if you want to use sdc as a digital currency, you have to stabilize the value of sdc

That's silly. The way currencies are stabilized is by having goods that have a real and somewhat constant value to people priced in them. A market maker just facilitates trading on a particular market, they don't control the price, and if they tried to they would lose everything.

No I'm not one of the huge holders, but I have a moderate stake (in a couple of addresses) that I expect to be worth between 1 and 10 million USD in a few years.

hehe, so in a couple of years; shadow will make everyone here dollar millionaire

better i buy more sdc with my mom's credit card

so all smarties are here, at shadow

i have sdc also, but better we have our feet on the ground

we couldnt even went above all time high after anon release, we need pr and market volume / traders

Blah just wait till the marketplace drops. People will be scrambling for the only true anon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Why do you need a group to do that? Isn't that normal market behavior? Even a monkey knows how to buy low and sell high!

have you ever heard about market maker??? there is market maker in real stock markets......if you want to use sdc as a digital currency, you have to stabilize the value of sdc

That's silly. The way currencies are stabilized is by having goods that have a real and somewhat constant value to people priced in them. A market maker just facilitates trading on a particular market, they don't control the price, and if they tried to they would lose everything.

No I'm not one of the huge holders, but I have a moderate stake (in a couple of addresses) that I expect to be worth between 1 and 10 million USD in a few years.

hehe, so in a couple of years; shadow will make everyone here dollar millionaire

better i buy more sdc with my mom's credit card

so all smarties are here, at shadow

i have sdc also, but better we have our feet on the ground

we couldnt even went above all time high after anon release, we need pr and market volume / traders

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
We definetely need more marketing, we really do.

Has anyone any idea how to show the power of Shadow to everyone ?.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

ShadowCash community is very well known for their FUD campaigns. Why don`t you go and FUD these 2 prosperous coins?  Grin

O RLY? Because i've barely heard a whisper about SDC that I didn't go try and dig up myself. Nor have I seen anyone I can identify as affiliated with SDC flinging FUD or mud. Methinks that possibly SDC's issue is actually 'marketing'.

The wallet works well and is easy to use and understand from the get-go. The android client IMO could use some work but seems functional, just a little clunky. Looking forward to the marketplace; several coins have similar aspirations and none seem well-implemented, the first to do this in a way that attracts more than the dangerously curious to hawk goods may blow up overnight.

Blackcoin has a nice looking product in BlackHalo/BitHalo, but from what I can tell it's a ghost town. Seems like we have the hammer maybe, just no nails or projects to use it in.

Truthfully, the SDC I do have I was discussing dumping the other day, but a careful "I'm not sure what I think about SDC...it does seem pretty stable albeit undervalued" forced me to reconsider. Now, I may buy more instead. I'm definitely not coming off of it.

This is another one of those (IMO) quite possibly very undervalued coins into which someone has channeled a great deal of work. Honestly it is a plus in my eyes that their PR seems to be a lower priority than other things (you know, like ANONYMITY and FUNCTIONALITY and USEABILITY). Fuck getting all hyped up, watching a pump, selling, and pocketing a small profit as the air is let out of the balloon; I want secure, private means of transferring value, and the more stable that value can be, the better.

DOGEcoinDARK is doing the same thing, from a completely different angle with another set of tools and it's drawn a naysaying lot as well, chuffing and scoffing at the very idea of the thing, belittling the 4 satoshi price (nevermind that that is 4 times what its value was a couple weeks ago). That coin I was also going to dump off but popped into its IRC room on freenode and fell in love with the good people I met there, a group of likeminded, lighthearted souls, not a bunch of scammers or wannabe BAWSE HOGG day-traders looking to spread hype and FUD and profit from the resulting confusion.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, and I'll keep on staking!

<3

P.S. Becoming popular does not a "sell-out" make, but being understated...

...that's downright *sexy*.

PLUR
Why don`t you go and FUD these 2 prosperous coins?  Grin

offer declined.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

ShadowCash community is very well known for their FUD campaigns. Why don`t you go and FUD these 2 prosperous coins?  Grin
if you want to use sdc as a fiat

Fiat money is currency which derives its value from government regulation or law.
Id rather use shadow as an anonymous digital currency.

Regarding "market makers" and "trading groups" I refer to my previous reply.

And yes… I agree the current price totally sucks balls.
I don't believe this will remain the case for much longer…

p.s. good to have u back

i agree, i corrected it as "digital currency"

it is good to see that you are still here

up to now, before every release; we expected a permenant price increase but i it never happened...it means there is something wrong or something we should improve

but that something is nothing to do with development...it is about PR and market volüme/price

PR & Marketing needed. Agreed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Fiat money is currency which derives its value from government regulation or law.

p.s. good to have u back

i agree, i corrected it as "digital currency"

it is good to see that you are still here

up to now, before every release; we expected a permenant price increase but i it never happened...it means there is something wrong or something we should improve

but that something is nothing to do with development...it is about PR and market volüme/price

p.s. good to have u back
Jump to: