Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 375. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Can we get some moderation holy fuck i have gone 2days this place become shitstorm:))
It's all good… Personally I found Rambo vs Trolls highly entertaining and undeniably cathartic. Ahhhh… better now.
Anyway looks like the octagon is getting wiped down and the thread cleaned up as we ready ourselves for some more (big?) news…

Just a few hours ago the new wiki was launched http://shadowcash.info/display/shadow/Welcome+to+Shadow

The stage is being set perhaps?

another crpto coin are releasing their Double Encryption + Anon 9th March 2015. its not based on ring signitures totally new tech - how do ring signitures work? in shadowcash as I may invest a little and what are future plans compared to NavajoCoin NAV/BTC

Did u u know Rambo is half-German and half native-American Indian (possibly even Navajo)? And that SDCDev is Rambo?? Consider yourself in the loop Wink

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Can we get some moderation holy fuck i have gone 2days this place become shitstorm:))
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1050
another crpto coin are releasing their Double Encryption + Anon 9th March 2015. its not based on ring signitures totally new tech - how do ring signitures work? in shadowcash as I may invest a little and what are future plans compared to NavajoCoin NAV/BTC

[ANN]**NEW SHADOWCASH WIKI**
CHECK http://shadowcash.info NOW \o/

$SDC #altcoin #shadow @SDCoin
#betterthanbitcoin

Beautiful and professional work. Keep it up!

Thanks dasource

And all the amazing work being done by the rest of the SDC Team!

rynomster technovert ffmad 00Smurf trollsroyce crz SebSebastian Soepkip Gouda and the rest

Thanks also to SDC members who r currently building services, gambling sites and applications for Shadow!
Even if ur not developing anything thanks for being part of the fun (hehe) and a part of the SHADOW community…

WE ROCK \o/

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

#betterthanbitcoin

Beautiful and professional work. Keep it up!

#betterthanbitcoin
Some of you guys should maybe be a bit more careful when referencing violence in your conversation IMHO. I am holding Shadow and I am exited to see what conclusions Isidor will reach in his review.

AMEN that!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

SDCDev> well I just tried to find wifi so I could sort out some stuff for work

SDCDev> there's no signal at the backpackers
Activity: 546
Some of you guys should maybe be a bit more careful when referencing violence in your conversation IMHO. I am holding Shadow and I am exited to see what conclusions Isidor will reach in his review.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
*sigh*

CrazyLoaf, if the only thing you can do is making useless (fud) post, would you mind to be banned ?  Smiley

If you still want to post here, try to make more interesting post, thanks

And this advice goes to everyone who make the same kind of fud posts  Wink

EDIT: cat's post too LiteBit  Tongue

Hey... my cat was eating a crazy loaf of bread. It's all good  Wink
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
*sigh*

CrazyLoaf, if the only thing you can do is making useless (fud) post, would you mind to be banned ?  Smiley

If you still want to post here, try to make more interesting post, thanks

And this advice goes to everyone who make the same kind of fud posts  Wink

EDIT: cat's post too LiteBit  Tongue
Activity: 527
Rocky Shadows  Grin

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
conspiracy dump talk from an old and sick troll

The SDC price is really very stable then Wink

It's stable like a rock
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

So you make an unsubstantiated claim, then do the exact thing to sdc that you just accused sdc of doing. So based on that my conclusion is that I should not follow any advice you have to give and disregard it as BS. Since you are exactly what you argue against.

It's a warning bro. To future bagholders.

Oh, and silly me, stealth addresses are part of the bytecoin ringsignature system anyway. They didn't even have to be ported between languages.

==============

Future bagholders, take heed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9645829

It has played out exactly as I predicted and will continue to do so because reality is uncompromising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

So you make an unsubstantiated claim, then do the exact thing to sdc that you just accused sdc of doing. So based on that my conclusion is that I should not follow any advice you have to give and disregard it as BS. Since you are exactly what you argue against.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Oh gawd, here is the simple minded tin hat theory munchers out in force yet again... haven't you realised yet that Shadow is teflon. Not one single thing you can do to trash it.. Its just that good.
You have tried and tried and tried and tried but no one takes the bs you rejects say seriously so why waste your life trying!? Oh thats right... you are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

We are debating the future of Shadow, not bashing it and dumping it cause we don't believe in it.

My suggestion is that you move on. Your watered down attempts to drive a shiv in, every time you see an opportunity is so passe
Activity: 473
monero & boolberry ?! dat joke
no way   Grin
Activity: 473
is there a special reason for low price atm ?
manipulation before the release of shadow market?
Jump to: