Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 410. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
January 06, 2015, 10:05:59 AM
it is obvious one or two big investors has gone

we can see it from the price...the only point i am not sure is who are gone???

I don't know if you ignore me or what, but now you have the perfect opportunity to do something about the price (which irritates you so much) – donate to Mr. Zeuner ↓↓, stash up more super cheap SDC and wait for the magic.

Hey guys, let's get some donations rolling to Isidor Zeuner for working on an in-depth audit of SDC's code.  He is an expert cryptographer and he will not only be reviewing ShadowSend v2, but also comparing it to solutions such as Cryptonote and Zero. 

This will be extremely beneficial for Shadow as no qualified third-party reviews have yet to be published.  This should clear up much confusion regarding our tech and its similarity (or lack thereof) to Cryptonote. 

SDC's team has decided that a modest 5 BTC donation by the Shadow community for Mr. Zeuner's time should be given, and so far 1 BTC has been donated.  5 BTC for a professional peer-review is a pretty sweet deal, so let's get this ball rolling and quickly meet our goal.

More info:
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit

Isidor Zeuner's BTC donation address: 1GGzBQXnouv2LvSvBLcT9vR8CZ3X1sQi6y
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2015, 10:04:59 AM
I can see levels of shadow are increasing on our network. good stuff!
please keep converting sdc to shadow. ideally we'd have 50/50 i guess, so keep converting!

release the kraken!

BTW u can check levels of shadow by looking at the Chain Data section of your wallets  Cool
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
January 06, 2015, 07:57:32 AM
Hey guys, let's get some donations rolling to Isidor Zeuner for working on an in-depth audit of SDC's code.  He is an expert cryptographer and he will not only be reviewing ShadowSend v2, but also comparing it to solutions such as Cryptonote and Zero.  

This will be extremely beneficial for Shadow as no qualified third-party reviews have yet to be published.  This should clear up much confusion regarding our tech and its similarity (or lack thereof) to Cryptonote.  

SDC's team has decided that a modest 5 BTC donation by the Shadow community for Mr. Zeuner's time should be given, and so far 1 BTC has been donated.  5 BTC for a professional peer-review is a pretty sweet deal, so let's get this ball rolling and quickly meet our goal.

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC

I wonder – is this exactly his BTC address?

Yes.

I don't mind putting up the remainder, but it would be nice if everyone chipped in since everyone will be benefiting from the review. The general crytpo community, contributing developers and journalists alike will benefit from independent validation of Shadow's system.

There's only a few ppl active on the btc-dev mailing list.. most are contributing devs or cryptographers. Feel free to check his posts on it:
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

People ask about PR, but there are also steps to make sure that any elevated awareness is independently backed up by someone that doesn't have a vested interest in SDC and isn't associated with any alternative coin technology. Each prior step helps builds a foundation that moves the project towards adoption. It's the proper way to do things vs putting out articles about technology that hasn't been reviewed and expecting a massive spike in the market cap. Think of donating towards a review as investing in the future growth potential of the project. Since we haven't really had any press cover the project, any press we do get post-review will be much stronger.

I agree with you, I will put my PR plans on hold until we've managed to collect 5BTC for Mr. Zeuner. After that I would REALLY like to have someone from the SDC team open up a donation address so I can get to work.
January 06, 2015, 07:33:26 AM

the only thing obvious to me is that some people are crazy to sell this low. I expect some of the dumping occured because of BTC/Bitstamp concerns, but im only speculating.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 06, 2015, 07:09:39 AM

January 06, 2015, 01:29:03 AM
Is Isidor Zeuner good enough? Didn't find much about him.

without a shadow of a doubt, YES HE IS
I love whats happening here… will make a small donation myself within 24hrs… <3
Activity: 350
January 05, 2015, 09:00:55 PM

Just sent. At least something.

But hey, when he's done with review and adopts SDC, I'll be happy to send him more in our /fav currency.

Thanks systh! Much appreciated!

Sure, he's active contributor on the bitcoin-dev mailing list. He's also been dealing with cryptograhy libraries since 2001 (that's 14 years of experience). That's more than can be said from any of the other reviewers I've seen so far.

Here's a few articles he has written pertaining to cryptocurrencies:
https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/271554340
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 05, 2015, 08:40:32 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 05, 2015, 08:32:47 PM

But hey, when he's done with review and adopts SDC, I'll be happy to send him more in our /fav currency.

Thanks systh!  

I edited my original post to reflect your donation Smiley
January 05, 2015, 08:26:00 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to donate as soon as my transaction clears (1 hr left); not much, but I will. I deeply believe it would be generally beneficial as you write and I feel the urge to contribute.
But when there's money involved, I like my questions answered.

Appreciate the donations systh!

Sure, there's enough information for someone qualified to review the system in comparison to CN and Zero without having to involve other parties. I'm positive we'll be getting heaps more peer review as time progresses. Nobody really outside of our small community knows about the innovation here.. as word spreads about Shadow, more people will want to review it.

Thanks again!

January 05, 2015, 07:18:41 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to donate as soon as my transaction clears (1 hr left); not much, but I will. I deeply believe it would be generally beneficial as you write and I feel the urge to contribute.

Appreciate the donations systh!

Sure, there's enough information for someone qualified to review the system in comparison to CN and Zero without having to involve other parties. I'm positive we'll be getting heaps more peer review as time progresses. Nobody really outside of our small community knows about the innovation here.. as word spreads about Shadow, more people will want to review it.

Thanks again!
January 05, 2015, 06:07:03 PM
Hey guys, let's get some donations rolling to Isidor Zeuner for working on an in-depth audit of SDC's code.  He is an expert cryptographer and he will not only be reviewing ShadowSend v2, but also comparing it to solutions such as Cryptonote and Zero.  

This will be extremely beneficial for Shadow as no qualified third-party reviews have yet to be published.  This should clear up much confusion regarding our tech and its similarity (or lack thereof) to Cryptonote.  

SDC's team has decided that a modest 5 BTC donation by the Shadow community for Mr. Zeuner's time should be given, and so far 1 BTC has been donated.  5 BTC for a professional peer-review is a pretty sweet deal, so let's get this ball rolling and quickly meet our goal.

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC

Yes.

I don't mind putting up the remainder, but it would be nice if everyone chipped in since everyone will be benefiting from the review. The general crytpo community, contributing developers and journalists alike will benefit from independent validation of Shadow's system.

There's only a few ppl active on the btc-dev mailing list.. most are contributing devs or cryptographers. Feel free to check his posts on it:

People ask about PR, but there are also steps to make sure that any elevated awareness is backed up independently, from someone that doesn't have a vested interest in SDC and is not associated with any alternative coin technology. Each prior step helps builds a foundation that moves the project towards adoption. It's the proper way to do things vs putting out articles about technology that hasn't been reviewed and expecting a massive spike in the market cap. Think of donating towards a review as investing in the future growth potential of the project. Since we haven't really had any press cover the project, any press we do get post-review will be much stronger.

January 05, 2015, 05:12:25 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC

Yes.

People ask about PR, but there are also steps to make sure that any elevated awareness is independently backed up by someone that doesn't have a vested interest in SDC and isn't associated with any alternative coin technology. Each prior step helps builds a foundation that moves the project towards adoption. It's the proper way to do things vs putting out articles about technology that hasn't been reviewed and expecting a massive spike in the market cap. Think of donating towards a review as investing in the future growth potential of the project. Since we haven't really had any press cover the project, any press we do get post-review will be much stronger.
January 05, 2015, 04:43:47 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC

Or is it some made just for the donation purposes?
Are the Cryptonote and Zero guys involved in this as well?

This will definitely be a huge thing, settling the debate hopefully once and for all. Can't wait for the verdict.

All right, let's scrape some of those BTC's which haven't be sent to SDC conversion center :]
January 05, 2015, 03:29:35 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC

It would be helpful if he would accept SDC

I'm sure he would accept SDC after his review. I don't think it would be ethical to have him reviewing SDC while holding a stake in it.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
January 05, 2015, 03:15:19 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC

It would be helpful if he would accept SDC
Activity: 616
January 05, 2015, 03:11:43 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC
@systh 0.3BTC
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
January 05, 2015, 02:06:18 PM
LOL

edit: this is now out of context
Activity: 277
January 05, 2015, 11:22:53 AM
Supernet and blocknet arent really special compared to: internetofcoins.org
Internetofcoins actually gave advice to blocknet how to get there stuff fixed.

Internet of coins is open space and everyone can hook there coin simply instead of the other way around. Its open source and basicly uses a index coin.

That's not really the subject here, but SuperNET is the real deal, i don't know well about internetofcoins, but it's looking small compared to SuperNET.
And for BlockNET ... it's just a scam, nothing to expect there.

I also agree with child_harold, atm SuperNET would be a distraction, Shadow has other things to do.

Internetofcoins is a bigger innovation. They exist more than 1 year already and they dont like attention whoring.
Biggest difference is that you can hook your own coin to there protocol instead of the centralized way around
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
January 05, 2015, 10:14:42 AM
Supernet and blocknet arent really special compared to: internetofcoins.org
Internetofcoins actually gave advice to blocknet how to get there stuff fixed.

Internet of coins is open space and everyone can hook there coin simply instead of the other way around. Its open source and basicly uses a index coin.

That's not really the subject here, but SuperNET is the real deal, i don't know well about internetofcoins, but it's looking small compared to SuperNET.
And for BlockNET ... it's just a scam, nothing to expect there.

I also agree with child_harold, atm SuperNET would be a distraction, Shadow has other things to do.

Jump to: