Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 448. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
December 19, 2014, 01:09:16 PM
Annndd, now that I found out my good buddy (you know who you are) is involved here, I am about to buy my share to support Smiley
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
December 19, 2014, 11:34:52 AM
How do you stake this coin properly?  I want to stake majority or all my coins, but the client always bounces around.  Sometimes none are being staked or only a small percentage of coins are being staked.  Is this normal?

Yes. There's no option for setting how much coins will stake. AFAIK it's pretty random.

If you feel you're staking too little, buy more coins *wink*

Oh I see thanks. I am glad its normal then so I am not doing anything wrong.  The wallet client seems pretty impressive though.

I had exactly the same reactions when I came to Shadow :]
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 19, 2014, 11:20:49 AM
How do you stake this coin properly?  I want to stake majority or all my coins, but the client always bounces around.  Sometimes none are being staked or only a small percentage of coins are being staked.  Is this normal?

Yes. There's no option for setting how much coins will stake. AFAIK it's pretty random.

Oh I see thanks. I am glad its normal then so I am not doing anything wrong.  The wallet client seems pretty impressive though.
Activity: 390
December 19, 2014, 11:17:48 AM

Activity: 448
December 19, 2014, 10:58:53 AM
Activity: 406
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Activity: 155
December 19, 2014, 09:51:45 AM
Huge wall at 0.00017075 !!! There is still hope !!!

Get out of here kid! No one wants to waste more time reading whatever it is you call your comments!!
You have contributed nothing to this space you think by being a $20 trader you help but you don't. You are not welcome here and never have been.
Please do yourself a favor and unsub! Because if the people who actually matter, cared about the price, we would have all left months ago! Make a thread of your own to dribble in, troll!

I'm asking you on behalf of everyone here, that you not comment on this thread anymore unless you have something substantial to contribute. Something along the lines of what fluffypony has contributed!
Do so without contributing anything and you will be technically harassing us and we will take measures to ensure you are made uncomfortable!

^love this guy  Cool

Lol! Plus there is a massive 20 bitcoin buy order at 25k anyway , just saying! Things seems to go back in the right direction.

Block 275000, can't wait to see you!

Isn't it 257000?
Activity: 308
thrasher.
December 19, 2014, 09:47:16 AM
We had some issues with withdrawals earlier, it is now resolved.

It was rooted in an issue we saw with the sendtoaddress RPC call so we fixed it and issued a pull request to the main anon branch. The issue was minor, you can read the details here: https://github.com/SDCDev/shadowcoin/pull/4

I'm sharing this for those running SDC services with the newest codebase using the sendtoaddress with the comment feature and are running into trouble.
Activity: 442
December 19, 2014, 09:18:04 AM
I love you too guys  Grin You are fun !!! Just bought some SDC at .21,22,23 Cheers!
Child_Harold...I look forward to see that pic  Grin
Cheer up! Is almost Christmas !
Activity: 406
December 19, 2014, 08:43:12 AM

Get out of here kid! No one wants to waste more time reading whatever it is you call your comments!!
You have contributed nothing to this space you think by being a $20 trader you help but you don't. You are not welcome here and never have been.
Please do yourself a favor and unsub! Because if the people who actually matter, cared about the price, we would have all left months ago! Make a thread of your own to dribble in, troll!

I'm asking you on behalf of everyone here, that you not comment on this thread anymore unless you have something substantial to contribute. Something along the lines of what fluffypony has contributed!
Do so without contributing anything and you will be technically harassing us and we will take measures to ensure you are made uncomfortable!

^love this guy  Cool

Lol! Plus there is a massive 20 bitcoin buy order at 25k anyway , just saying! Things seems to go back in the right direction.

Block 275000, can't wait to see you!
Activity: 812
December 19, 2014, 08:30:02 AM
So, the great news are out, LongandShort had gone silent, and the price dropped...
That's it or there is something I'm missing ?
Child Harold...do your thing...post some nice pictures  Grin

Now you know I'd be happy to oblige just like last time you made such a request …
However please bear with me… I'm preparing something special I'll share with you when we hit block 257,000.
Activity: 812
December 19, 2014, 08:25:09 AM

^love this guy  Cool
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 19, 2014, 07:49:09 AM
Who ever dumped and hit my 22.5ksats order, thank you! Grin
Activity: 686
December 19, 2014, 06:42:39 AM
The new wallet looks great!

I am looking forward to seeing how the zk transfers work on the live network once we pass block 257,000!

December 19, 2014, 06:12:30 AM

Man, you got me worried !!! That's my LongandShort....go go tiger !!!  Grin Give some substance to this thread !!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
December 19, 2014, 05:24:37 AM

December 19, 2014, 04:51:44 AM
December 19, 2014, 04:32:31 AM
We just passed block 253,000! 

Less than 4,000 blocks to go until we can use shadowsend v2!
yuppy!
Activity: 527
December 19, 2014, 04:30:13 AM
We just passed block 253,000! 

Less than 4,000 blocks to go until we can use shadowsend v2!
Jump to: