Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 483. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
November 25, 2014, 10:12:00 AM
Yesterday, about 10 hours ago, I sent coins from Bittrex to my local wallet 3 times, all within the same few minutes. 1 of 3 transactions is still unconfirmed. Luckily it was not the big transaction. What the hell is going on? I would like to know what went wrong here and how will I be able to get these coins back?

Looks like the transaction was broadcast but not accepted. Can you post back the receiving address so I can check it in the explorer please (it's a little too small to make out in the picture).
Thanks for your help. Receiving address is this:
SY8jZxrYHRFAKsAq9aoYP5uFwrEmRbwSWc
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 09:14:48 AM
Yesterday, about 10 hours ago, I sent coins from Bittrex to my local wallet 3 times, all within the same few minutes. 1 of 3 transactions is still unconfirmed. Luckily it was not the big transaction. What the hell is going on? I would like to know what went wrong here and how will I be able to get these coins back?

Looks like the transaction was broadcast but not accepted. Can you post back the receiving address so I can check it in the explorer please (it's a little too small to make out in the picture).
Activity: 530
November 25, 2014, 08:57:12 AM

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
November 25, 2014, 06:21:58 AM
benthach, tx42 and emilioman

Activity: 527
November 25, 2014, 05:18:28 AM
sdcdev is writing up a public announcement for later today or tommorow. Shocked

05:50:52@SDCDev
just this last bug then we can start planning the rollout for mainnet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
05:52:31@SDCDev
I have a dinner tonight but afterwards I'll finish the paper

Activity: 527
November 25, 2014, 04:59:17 AM
when i read bitcointalk, it gets messy

it is full of fud, and some good questions.

and longandshort tries to answer them alone, by himself

best thing can be done: SDCDev writes a small explanation prior to the whitepaper where he answers FAQ but not the fudders

and we can refer to that explanation while answering those queestions, not the fuds

it will be more formal and increases the trust of new comers

what i believe silence is not always good

and "SILENCE" is not really professional way of handling this situtation

otherwise those fudders will not stop, and newcomers will always hesitate to join sdc

If I write down at my signature "skip60 is a scammer" , would you reply to my fud questions?
LongAndShort is too good to not respond those fud posts.
I agree, whitepaper will be released very soon, maybe today.
Thats why trolls are here. They know SDC news better than we..
They are fighting for their coins at this way.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 25, 2014, 04:49:36 AM
when i read bitcointalk, it gets messy

it is full of fud, and some good questions.

and longandshort tries to answer them alone, by himself

best thing can be done: SDCDev writes a small explanation prior to the whitepaper where he answers FAQ but not the fudders

and we can refer to that explanation while answering those queestions, not the fuds

it will be more formal and increases the trust of new comers

what i believe silence is not always good

and "SILENCE" is not really professional way of handling this situtation

otherwise those fudders will not stop, and newcomers will always hesitate to join sdc
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
November 25, 2014, 04:18:50 AM
more tech more bloat. all these tech terms trying to jams pack into shadow to create more bloat. these terms for the HYPE do sound good though.

Tell me how big the transactions are for a Shadow transaction benthach the zk shadow transaction. how big is it and how is it classed as bloat? Give me a comparison.

you tell us. i have never try the testnet. the tech terms do sound good but the question is long term bloat.

Then stop saying things that you have no clue about, you have no proof of anything ever and yet you are always commenting on things as though they are gospel.
You are deceiving not only yourself but the people you come into contact with. its a sickness. You are a criminal at the very core.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

The sickness part here is that you don't even gain anything.

It is no bigger then a cryptonote transaction as of right now and it has the potential soon to either prune the chain or slot in snarks whichever comes first. "longterm" no!

"it's no bigger then a cryptonote"
why don't you just use original cryptonote the way it's without these tech terms, just to hype the coin?

Couldn't one argue that using cryptonote would be hyping off its name!!!! You will stop at nothing to be a fool amirite?

so here is my conclusion about this shadowcoin
"shadowcoin may creating many tech terms or jam pack these techs into their coin but all and all is a cryptonote, they could of just call and use cryptonote like everyone else but they don't. they creating these many tech terms to hype the coin."
Just stop, please you're embarrassing yourself... again.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2014, 04:12:35 AM
more tech more bloat. all these tech terms trying to jams pack into shadow to create more bloat. these terms for the HYPE do sound good though.

Tell me how big the transactions are for a Shadow transaction benthach the zk shadow transaction. how big is it and how is it classed as bloat? Give me a comparison.

you tell us. i have never try the testnet. the tech terms do sound good but the question is long term bloat.

Then stop saying things that you have no clue about, you have no proof of anything ever and yet you are always commenting on things as though they are gospel.
You are deceiving not only yourself but the people you come into contact with. its a sickness. You are a criminal at the very core.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

It is no bigger then a cryptonote transaction as of right now and it has the potential soon to either prune the chain or slot in snarks whichever comes first. "longterm" no!

why don't you just use original cryptonote the way it's without these tech terms, just to hype the coin?

Couldn't one argue that using cryptonote would be hyping off its name!!!! You will stop at nothing to be a fool amirite?

so here is my conclusion about this shadowcoin
"shadowcoin may creating many tech terms or jam pack these techs into their coin but all and all is a cryptonote, they could of just call and use cryptonote like everyone else but they don't. they creating these many tech terms to hype the coin."
legendary
November 25, 2014, 04:07:02 AM

Activity: 742
November 25, 2014, 04:05:40 AM
But answer this before I get put into the bot: what is the bit depth of the zero knowledge security that you guys claim to have? Just give a number.
There is no bot, third time i've told you in the last hour. And not just because of that but it broke the camels back you too can take a hike, no one took your serious before. Why would they now! You didn't understand that a chandran signature was untracable/unlinkable the first time so why would any of this compute in your tiny little brain now! You clowns are here because you think you found a chink in shadows armor but you are dead wrong. and dont deserve to be answered anymore. You were interested in xst cause you found yourself buying it while bob pumped it. You're still there because you are drawn to teh stupid marketing they do

stealthweb=hotwallet
stealthvault=cold wallet

pffft nearly lost my coffee all over me when i saw that..just like marketing leveldb when yas added it..What a bloody joke!

What's the bit depth of the zero knowledge security? Just give a number.
legendary
November 25, 2014, 04:03:35 AM
Shadows commitment scheme is more robust and sophisticated it doesn't leak info. Meaning it is not witness indistinguishable but its proper zero knowledge. Snarks will then blow that into another dimension of useful and scalable. Snarks can also be slotted right in.
The only info that cryptonote leaks is the ring of public keys. Are you saying that the ring of public keys is not included in the current implementation of shadow send (or whatever it's called) that is on the test net now?

And if so, just point to a paper where this is possible.
Go find the links yourself look up zero knowledge proof. That is what is produced from the ring in Shadows implementation. Seriously you don't have a clue what an untraceable/unlinkable chandran signature meant not long ago how do you expect me to believe all of a sudden you are interested in this. Go back to snap chat and report to emilioman he is yet again barking up the wrong tree. You are a fool.

I know what a zero knowledge proof is. I have been following shadow since the earliest of zk-snarks promises. I followed stealth because they promised something tenable like ring signatures. It's funny that the shadow devs came around only months later. When I asked about zk-snarks long ago, I was met with hostility and several of my posts were deleted. That's why my money has never been on shadow. I asked serious questions and was met with hostility. But this current zero knowledge promises sound like the zk-snarks promises.

But answer this before I get put into the bot: what is the bit depth of the zero knowledge security that you guys claim to have? Just give a number.

There is no bot, third time i've told you in the last hour. And not just because of that but it broke the camels back you too can take a hike, no one took your serious before. Why would they now! You didn't understand that a chandran signature was untracable/unlinkable the first time so why would any of this compute in your tiny little brain now! You clowns are here because you think you found a chink in shadows armor but you are dead wrong. and dont deserve to be answered anymore. You were interested in xst cause you found yourself buying it while bob pumped it. You're still there because you are drawn to teh stupid marketing they do

stealthweb=hotwallet
stealthvault=cold wallet

pffft nearly lost my coffee all over me when i saw that..just like marketing leveldb when yas added it..What a bloody joke!
November 25, 2014, 04:02:04 AM

I have a feeling that "it's no bigger than a cryptonote" comes with several qualifications that affect security. I'd like to know what those qualifications are.
legendary
November 25, 2014, 04:00:46 AM

November 25, 2014, 03:59:10 AM
Seriously you don't have a clue what an untraceable/unlinkable chandran signature meant not long ago how do you expect me to believe all of a sudden you are interested in this.

You are wrong about this. Go look at my posts in the XST thread. When the traceability issue was brought up, I never argued.
November 25, 2014, 03:52:49 AM
Shadows commitment scheme is more robust and sophisticated it doesn't leak info. Meaning it is not witness indistinguishable but its proper zero knowledge. Snarks will then blow that into another dimension of useful and scalable. Snarks can also be slotted right in.
The only info that cryptonote leaks is the ring of public keys. Are you saying that the ring of public keys is not included in the current implementation of shadow send (or whatever it's called) that is on the test net now?

Go find the links yourself look up zero knowledge proof. That is what is produced from the ring in Shadows implementation. Seriously you don't have a clue what an untraceable/unlinkable chandran signature meant not long ago how do you expect me to believe all of a sudden you are interested in this. Go back to snap chat and report to emilioman he is yet again barking up the wrong tree. You are a fool.

I know what a zero knowledge proof is. I have been following shadow since the earliest of zk-snarks promises. I followed stealth because they promised something tenable like ring signatures. It's funny that the shadow devs came around only months later. When I asked about zk-snarks long ago, I was met with hostility and several of my posts were deleted. That's why my money has never been on shadow. I asked serious questions and was met with hostility. But this current zero knowledge promises sound like the zk-snarks promises.

legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:50:49 AM

legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:48:20 AM

legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:45:35 AM

November 25, 2014, 03:44:03 AM

I saw one at 3kb. How many keys in that ring?
Jump to: