Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 484. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 25, 2014, 03:43:12 AM
My point is there is no bot here! There is nothing to hide. You will get deleted if you come here with no proof trying to cause problems. There is a difference.

Haha! Ask inconvenient questions and you will get deleted here.
November 25, 2014, 03:41:45 AM
Shadows commitment scheme is more robust and sophisticated it doesn't leak info. Meaning it is not witness indistinguishable but its proper zero knowledge. Snarks will then blow that into another dimension of useful and scalable. Snarks can also be slotted right in.

The only info that cryptonote leaks is the ring of public keys. Are you saying that the ring of public keys is not included in the current implementation of shadow send (or whatever it's called) that is on the test net now?

And if so, just point to a paper where this is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
November 25, 2014, 03:38:07 AM
That post deleting bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Hense the name "XSTerminate" and the stealthcoin logo. It was made after i spent three days trying to tell you twits about hondos failed paper which he even thanks me for.. Talk about you twits not having a clue! It was made to hide that kind of technical scrutiny. You kids are off your heads i swear it. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Look I know I'm going to get entered into the bot here if I press the issues. But it's clear that your claim that "the whole ring signature is not included in the transaction" relies on a zk-snark to get around the inclusion. The zk-snarks are still vaporware. They are vaporware for zerocoin and they are vaporware here.

So I ask you, what is the point of cloning cryptonote when there are already 3 in the top 100 coin market cap?

My point is there is no bot here! There is nothing to hide. You will get deleted if you come here with no proof trying to cause problems. There is a difference.

I don't have a clue why you would clone cryptonote why don't you go and ask hondo thats what he did?
I'm not going to ask if you are insinuating it here because i know what a douche you are and the answer is yes you are.

Shadow has not cloned anything from anyone besides the initial commits its certainly not cloning cryptonote tech in this case!
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:36:47 AM
Because you weirdly removed parts of my quote again.
Search the term "one-time" "witness indistinguishable" I don't have time for you and never will. Call it what you want, you always were and always will be a problem to everyone around you.
You have spent months abusing this communities every action now you want us to be polite and help you. move along kid!

Let's see how fast the bot takes me out.

The cryptonote proofs are zero knowledge, witness indistinguishable. That's why they can be used for a cryptocurrency.

That bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Ugh, you can go take a hike too, i remember you from all the crap too child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness-indistinguishable_proof

Thanks for the link. The cryptonote ring signature system fits the definition.

Shadows commitment scheme is more robust and sophisticated it doesn't leak info. Meaning it is not witness indistinguishable but its proper zero knowledge. Snarks will then blow that into another dimension of useful and scalable. Snarks can also be slotted right in.
November 25, 2014, 03:36:15 AM
That post deleting bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Hense the name "XSTerminate" and the stealthcoin logo. It was made after i spent three days trying to tell you twits about hondos failed paper which he even thanks me for.. Talk about you twits not having a clue! It was made to hide that kind of technical scrutiny. You kids are off your heads i swear it. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Look I know I'm going to get entered into the bot here if I press the issues. But it's clear that your claim that "the whole ring signature is not included in the transaction" relies on a zk-snark to get around the inclusion. The zk-snarks are still vaporware. They are vaporware for zerocoin and they are vaporware here.

So I ask you, what is the point of cloning cryptonote when there are already 3 in the top 100 coin market cap?
Activity: 527
November 25, 2014, 03:34:46 AM
Behind the good Shadow, there is always going to be a lot of fud
 Grin
November 25, 2014, 03:32:58 AM
Search the term "one-time" "witness indistinguishable" I don't have time for you and never will. Call it what you want, you always were and always will be a problem to everyone around you.
You have spent months abusing this communities every action now you want us to be polite and help you. move along kid!

The cryptonote proofs are zero knowledge, witness indistinguishable. That's why they can be used for a cryptocurrency.

That bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Thanks for the link. The cryptonote ring signature system fits the definition.
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:25:35 AM

November 25, 2014, 03:16:09 AM

legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:08:30 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 02:49:11 AM
how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry
it's seem this zerocoin zk hype going to take forever. oh, one more question, what is the different between shadowcash zerocoin zk and monero zk?

monero does not have ZK. Shadowcash does not use zerocoin. Seriously does no one read anything?

crytonote ring signatures is zero knowledge(zk). boolbery and monero have this.

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

Why are you three back here trolling a real project? Its individuals you are angry at, not this project.

You're pathetic criminals of the highest level.
You are no better then the governments we hate so much and the media landscape who is drenching us in misinformation.
You want to misinform people in hope to turn them away form this project but you are basically misinforming people in general. This project or
not, thats what you're doing and its a trait of a criminal on the highest level; out to deceive people.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

They all have "witness indistinguishable" schemes they are not proper Zero knowledge. Hense the excitement and heavy skepticism here durr, hell, its even why you kids are here too!

Can you elaborate on this?

I hold SDC. I'm just trying to understand the tech and why this is better than the CryptoNote coins.

thanks for your time

Shadows system is not sending the whole ring signature its sending a proof. Its all extremely different where one does not scale well and Shadow will which is the desired effect short and long term. I'm not really your biggest fan i despise your very existence. I would rather the precious air you breath to float out of the ozone hole. You don't understand any of this and never will, your intent is clear and if you push me i will prove it. Please feel free to check into a hospital, you are a sick individual that may just hurt innocent people one day because of the things you seem to get off on. Again don't pretend to be interested. Its too late to be polite and pretend, you have done your dash with this community forever and have done your dash with me. If you really want to know. The information is out there you just have to get off your ass and learn it.

We'll just have to wait and see how this is all going to work out, once it finally get's released.  Wink

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I didn't realize that I have such an effect on you. :-O
You don't effect me enough to waste my time hating you.

Hopefully one day, you can work through these incredible anger issues that you have and live a happier life.  Wink Maybe even get a girlfriend (or boyfriend)...no judgment here my friend.  Wink

take care!  Cool
legendary
November 25, 2014, 02:38:52 AM
how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry
it's seem this zerocoin zk hype going to take forever. oh, one more question, what is the different between shadowcash zerocoin zk and monero zk?

monero does not have ZK. Shadowcash does not use zerocoin. Seriously does no one read anything?

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

Why are you three back here trolling a real project? Its individuals you are angry at, not this project.

You are no better then the governments we hate so much and the media landscape who is drenching us in misinformation.
You want to misinform people in hope to turn them away form this project but you are basically misinforming people in general. This project or
not, thats what you're doing and its a trait of a criminal on the highest level; out to deceive people.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

They all have "witness indistinguishable" schemes they are not proper Zero knowledge. Hense the excitement and heavy skepticism here durr, hell, its even why you kids are here too!

I hold SDC. I'm just trying to understand the tech and why this is better than the CryptoNote coins.

thanks for your time

Shadows system is not sending the whole ring signature its sending a proof. Its all extremely different where one does not scale well and Shadow will which is the desired effect short and long term. I'm not really your biggest fan i despise your very existence. I would rather the precious air you breath to float out of the ozone hole. You don't understand any of this and never will, your intent is clear and if you push me i will prove it. Please feel free to check into a hospital, you are a sick individual that may just hurt innocent people one day because of the things you seem to get off on. Again don't pretend to be interested. Its too late to be polite and pretend, you have done your dash with this community forever and have done your dash with me. If you really want to know. The information is out there you just have to get off your ass and learn it.
November 25, 2014, 02:37:03 AM
how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

Can you please just answer the question, instead of attacking?  Undecided Is this a toxic community?

We should be able to talk tech without being attacked.  Undecided

Don't take some moral high ground with me. I do know who you are, i do remember the noob bashing i received from you because you didn't understand the technical points i was bringing up with regards to the vaporware hondo at xst was trying to push onto you. You didnt understand them then and youw ont understand this now. I did however answer your question, you just weirdly decided to remove it form my quote!

No need to get emotional and personal LongAndShort. I'm only looking for innovation within crypto. I felt that XST was promising something innovative at the time. If a coin claims to have "ground breaking" features. I'm going to want to understand what sets it apart from the herd.

thanks
November 25, 2014, 02:29:05 AM
how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

thanks for your time
legendary
November 25, 2014, 02:28:34 AM

Can you please just answer the question, instead of attacking?  Undecided Is this a toxic community?

We should be able to talk tech without being attacked.  Undecided

Don't take some moral high ground with me. I do know who you are, i do remember the noob bashing i received from you because you didn't understand the technical points i was bringing up with regards to the vaporware hondo at xst was trying to push onto you. You didnt understand them then and youw ont understand this now. I did however answer your question, you just weirdly decided to remove it form my quote!

November 25, 2014, 02:25:28 AM
I'll ask again.

If Monero and Boolberry already have zero knowledge (zk). What is so groundbreaking about this (supposed) up and coming release?  Huh

November 25, 2014, 02:22:40 AM

Can you please just answer the question, instead of attacking?  Undecided Is this a toxic community?

We should be able to talk tech without being attacked.  Undecided

legendary
November 25, 2014, 02:18:06 AM

November 25, 2014, 02:12:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
November 25, 2014, 01:46:32 AM
^I am an SDC investor, and I do respect the developer. I look forward to seeing the whitepaper and hearing some expert analysis on the tech.

To Robinson5, do your own research, all the answers you seek are buried in page after page of Troll posts.

For the betterment of the SDC Community and the coin it would be best for one or a few
with the most knowledge and available facts to put together a post explaining
how things went down and what SDC is all about.

I just had someone PM me they decided to diversify so SDC just lost a really good friend, well half way anyway.
BUT how many others will leave and not buy as much etc that you will Never Hear About?

Just my 2-cents...

Just about every coin community has people that troll it for whatever reason - and similarly has people in it that troll other communities.  It's sad, but it is what it is.  Everyone thinks they are in the right and it is pointless to discuss.  It *certainly* doesn't need to be recapped in the title page of the announcement to satisfy people's desire for drama.

SDC is about the tech.  That tech is pretty well summarized in the announcement, with people answering questions in great detail in just the last 5 pages of this thread along with many detailed posts over at http://shadowtalk.org/

So nobody misunderstands:
In no way does it make sense to rehash old issues in a p$*#@*(g match kind of way.

I'm looking at it from my personal standpoint.
I've been buying on the dips for two reasons.

1-A recommendation.
2-The tech

Problem is I do not understand the tech and would like to know more
without running through 10 pages and trying to piece it all together.
I do not have the time right now.
Especially the next two weeks.

My response was in concern for what I saw posted is all.
I don't know the history and frankly don't care.

I want to know and understand the tech without the fud even being brought into it.

And Thanks for those that just filled my order.
 Smiley

Oh, I  misunderstood you.  I thought you were requesting a recap of the troll wars.  The tech has been pretty well outlined in numerous posts on the last few pages and in the infographic on the announcement.  If you have specific questions that weren't answered I'm sure someone will be happy to address them here, in irc, or on http://shadowtalk.org/

As far as having a cohesive explanation, I agree and it will be done.  The point is that they are trying to get this thing finalized and off testnet so they can release the whitepaper with that includes the results.  This whitepaper will be the cohesive explanation we are all waiting for.

Excellent!
Thanks for the info and link.
Jump to: