Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 12. (Read 23232 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 24, 2020, 04:46:49 PM
I see that cryptocurrency is actively developing in Latin America.
Team of EDC Blockchain is actively promoting the project in Latin America.
But I would like the project to be more actively promoted in Eastern Europe, because I live there Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
February 24, 2020, 04:38:00 PM
I see that cryptocurrency is actively developing in Latin America.
Team of EDC Blockchain is actively promoting the project in Latin America.
Activity: 45
February 24, 2020, 04:21:45 PM

It was not about ordinary users, but about scammers.

A lot of users lost their money because of scammers, especially in 2018.
Activity: 9
February 24, 2020, 10:05:29 AM
Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry
Where some people lost them, others gained.
I completely agree! Always so, if someone loses, then someone gains! If users are not ready for such losses, then it is not worth trading. You always need to know and understand what risks are.
Yes, especially in 2018 there were many such fraudulent projects, then people believed everything and scammers used this moment.
Activity: 10
February 24, 2020, 02:25:22 AM
Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry
Where some people lost them, others gained.
I completely agree! Always so, if someone loses, then someone gains! If users are not ready for such losses, then it is not worth trading. You always need to know and understand what risks are.
February 23, 2020, 04:42:10 PM

Many traders use margine trade. It allows to earn more money. And margine trade is possible only on centralize exchange.

I think that traders must have a choice of exchanges to trade. It is very good that EDC has a good trading volumes.

EDC has a big chose of exchanges for traders. But it is very important to add listing on big exchanges.

Large exchanges are naturally large volumes. But according to my observations, this does not always have a positive effect on the price of a coin.
Activity: 28
February 23, 2020, 04:37:53 PM

Many traders use margine trade. It allows to earn more money. And margine trade is possible only on centralize exchange.

I think that traders must have a choice of exchanges to trade. It is very good that EDC has a good trading volumes.

EDC has a big chose of exchanges for traders. But it is very important to add listing on big exchanges.

Listing on big exchanges costs a lot of money. Team of EDC spends a lot of money for promotion.
February 23, 2020, 04:33:31 PM

Activity: 44
February 23, 2020, 04:27:36 PM

Activity: 45
February 23, 2020, 04:21:43 PM

Here I agree with you, the volumes on decentralized exchanges are much smaller, although I like them more because of their anonymity.

I agree with you that decentralize exchanges do not have a KYC procedures, but there is no margin trade on decentralize exchanges.

I think that traders and investors must have a choice on what exchange to trade. That is why it is important to have listing on decentralize and centralize exchanges.

That's for sure, there should be such a choice, because users are divided into two categories, some do not want to go through the KYC procedure and are used by decentralized exchanges, while the security of funds is more important to others and they use centralized exchanges.

February 23, 2020, 12:09:41 PM

Here I agree with you, the volumes on decentralized exchanges are much smaller, although I like them more because of their anonymity.

I agree with you that decentralize exchanges do not have a KYC procedures, but there is no margin trade on decentralize exchanges.

I think that traders and investors must have a choice on what exchange to trade. That is why it is important to have listing on decentralize and centralize exchanges.

That's for sure, there should be such a choice, because users are divided into two categories, some do not want to go through the KYC procedure and are used by decentralized exchanges, while the security of funds is more important to others and they use centralized exchanges.
February 22, 2020, 05:36:49 PM

Well, for example, the Bitmex exchange? There, apart from e-mail, nothing more is needed for registration and trade.
Activity: 80
February 22, 2020, 01:28:51 PM

Activity: 38
Merit: 11
February 22, 2020, 01:03:49 PM

February 22, 2020, 10:51:32 AM

I agree with you, more and more users do not want to go through such a procedure and are switching to exchanges that are decentralized.

Now the most important thing for every exchange is a big trading volumes. Decentralize exchange does not have a big trading volumes.

Activity: 25
Merit: 2
February 22, 2020, 10:00:19 AM

Now the most important thing for every exchange is a big trading volumes. Decentralize exchange does not have a big trading volumes.

The more listings on different exchanges will have the project the more comfortable for investment will be to work with tokens of the project. It is very important constanly to develop ecosystem of the project, create new products, to develop the community of the project and to attract new users.
Activity: 28
February 21, 2020, 03:26:24 PM

I agree with you, more and more users do not want to go through such a procedure and are switching to exchanges that are decentralized.

Activity: 224
February 21, 2020, 03:14:49 PM
I see that the team of EDC is actively promoting the projects and spends a lot of money for visiting conferences, promoting and advertising.

It is useful to visit blockhain conferences. More people will know about project and its advantages. It will be good for growht of community.
February 21, 2020, 03:08:14 PM
I see that the team of EDC is actively promoting the projects and spends a lot of money for visiting conferences, promoting and advertising.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
February 21, 2020, 02:52:23 PM
On https://coinmarketcap.com/ there is no information about Bitribe exchange. But on the site of exchange there are a good trading volumes.

And also a good pricese for those who are intrerested in arbitrage trading  Grin
EDC is not listed yet on Bitribe exchange. Hope soon listing will appear.

In my opinion, the arbitrage trade has long disappeared, until you transfer funds from one exchange to another, the price has time to normalize. But once it really was a lucrative affair.

Bitribe exchange is a korean exchange and I am not sure that all traders can trade on korean exchange.

Well, if there is English, then I see no problem in trading there! The only question is whether there is to go through the KYC procedure to withdraw and enter a deposit? Because many people do not like to undergo such procedures.

Usually decentralize exchanges have problems with liquidity. That is why a lot of traders prefer to use centralize exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: