Pages:
Author

Topic: SECRET OF TRADING - page 2. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
July 24, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
well, using coin coins that are famous all over the world will make the risk in trading will be very small. well, even though it's risky to make you lack a little amount of money, but it's still better than using a new coin to trade. well, that's a good idea for a beginner.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I believe that the market at the moment you should only trade bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are rising very strongly but the market capitalization does not increase much and the price of altcoin is falling very strongly, this shows that capitalization Of altcoin is pouring out bitcoin. In order to make a profit safely, I believe you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
In trading,especially for those newbie in trading, dont ever get out in the field of trading without enough knowledge. There's a lot post here in bitcointalk which is very helpful guide to start up with,there's lots of you tubes and group chats outside the forum also. there's also signal group in telegram but i do not advise to follow their signals,better check the market on your own. have time and give your focus when you're trading.
Trading is not at all an easy thing to do and that you cannot become a successful trader until and unless you don’t have enough of the knowledge and the basic skillset which can then help you in making a better strategy following which can help you in having some good earning at the end of the day. Staying patient is the must condition and that you have to fulfill it no matter what to make some good earning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
I agree, and thats what I always tell my friends and family if they want to venture in crypto trading that they should at least educate some basic knowledge about simple trading itself. And trade in an amount you are not afraid to lose because tradingnis always risky and you might lose everything too if the coins you chose are those shitty ones.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:06:02 AM
One of the first steps to begin your trading career is to learn how to trade. Trading established coins in this market is the best way to start as a newbie as those established coins have volumes and you won't be burned so badly unlike lower coins with low volume, those coins can go to zero and you lose your funds in it
Activity: 300
July 23, 2018, 07:58:41 AM
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

obviously there  are Trading Techniques on how to trade crypto currency, it is very risky to those who are new to the trading thats why before you trade just ask for friends help that is knowledgeable in trading .
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

I Also surmise that the market isn't generally on its pinnacle and it is typical on the off chance that it drops. Figure out how to be persistent and be hard of hearing on the things that can turn you around. Continuously take after what your instict will be and center around your objective. Keep in mind why you began cryptocurrecy. Is your benefit enough? On the off chance that that is, at that point you can stop.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
July 23, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
Your suggestion is good for newbie. I accept it. Yes, don't go ahead to the new project before getting good knowledge about blockchain system. If you will have good knowledge then you could join ICO because ICO is good to get fantastic profit from Crypto world. I love ICO
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

I agree to what you have said. In trading you have to study and learn it first, if you do not know how to do the trading then you will not earn big profit. You should study the strategy on how to do the trading so that you will earn big profit. It will not be easy for the newbies to do the trading if they do not know how to trade and if they lacked of knowledge on trading. Trade only coins that has a potential to earn you big profit then if you know how to do the strategy then that is the time you can trade coins that is new in the market. You can also ask the experts on how they do the trading so that you will know how you will do your trading.
Activity: 166
July 23, 2018, 04:23:13 AM
I think there is no secret at all, the only way that we will get the money, is if we are smart enough in to make wise decisions. The most important factor of trading is having to be patient after investing somewhere we have to be heavy to round. If we can not weigh, we will lose profit.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 02:41:36 AM
A trade secret is information that is not known by the public in the field of technology and/or business which has economic value because it is useful in business activities, and kept confidential by the owner of the trade secret.The scope of protection of trade secrets include production methods, processing methods, method of sale, or any other information in the field of technology and/or businesses that have economic value and unknown by the general public.The protection of trade secrets in the information: confidential is only known by a particular party is not in General by the community, Have economic value when it can be used to run business activity or commercial nature wrote or can enhance the economic benefits, kept confidential if the owner or the parties in the country have been doing the steps that are viable and worthy.
Activity: 448
July 23, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
 I highly recommend Trading View pro, and something else called 3commas. Trading View is well priced for great charting tools, and 3commas has a lot of crazy good features for trading. You can set sell orders and stop losses simultaneously, and set trailing stop losses, so the stop loss goes up with the price of the coin, and will still sell at a profit if it drops too low. Both have saved me far more money than they cost.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 22, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
yes you're right if you have enough knowledge you can easily make profit in trading however there is no secret in trading all you have to do is learn how to read chart and when the right time to enter in the market
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 22, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
One suggestion from me : you can use testnet of bitmex exchange to test yourself with fake money. So you can try indicators or strategies without losing.
Activity: 350
July 22, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

There is no secret in trading, you can always check for the stable price of the coin you are interested or look at  its platform in order to determine if the coin is profitable or not.
Commercial experiences can only be obtained when direct experience and investment in the new cryptocurrency market is known. I think that trading is a good way for traders to master their emotions and greed.
Activity: 170
July 22, 2018, 04:47:30 PM
You should stop saying that there are secrets for trading, because it is not true and people might be confused when they see this post, so better to clarify that.
The best thing to trade, is just to learn, that is how you will earn money
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 22, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Yup it's better to be called a "system" in place brought by study and discipline. Testing that system it the thing that makes a true trader given all the other principles involve to define who you are and what you do.
Activity: 3
July 20, 2018, 09:17:58 PM
Thanks for being agree with me sir
Activity: 434
July 20, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

There is no secret in trading, you can always check for the stable price of the coin you are interested or look at  its platform in order to determine if the coin is profitable or not.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 20, 2018, 07:01:26 PM
This secret is the knowledge and the experience. you always need to work much to learn a lot about trading, and in this case, you will succeed. You must also have some luck for it. I am sure that it is needed.
While I can agree that being knowledgeable definitely helps, it however doesn't make you successful in any shape or form. It only grants you slightly better odds over someone that knows less than you.

I would even say that the more you think to understand this industry, the more you'll see how empty it actually is. There are no proper investments in here, and trading for most people here is similar to gambling.

Luck is the main factor in this industry due to its speculative nature. I haven't taken positions in any coin other than Bitcoin and that will probably not change. I'm not impressed with the rest of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: