Pages:
Author

Topic: SECRET OF TRADING - page 5. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 16, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.

Yep, but analysis itself takes a lot of time. I'd rather choose a good source to know everything from one place and I'm even ready to pay for it
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
July 16, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

For a newbie , especially how to sell, how to buy , how to withdraw and how to deposit parts are more important than coin type.
First try to understand basic of exchange you trade. Then choose coin type and check specific rates before trade
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 06:31:54 AM
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

for the best trader to do is confide in yourself and just think that you can overcome it even if you are not as smart as others think it is important that you have done it right
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 16, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
The most important factor of trading is patient. After investing somewhere we have to weight for moon. If we can't weight we will loss some profit. As well as we have to observe and familier with graph patterns and predictions of crypto experts.

Not all coins you invest on will go to the moon. And some may take years. The question is, are you prepared to wait that long? It's not always about patience but you also have to be smart in choosing which coin to deal with and have a sensible target both for buying and selling coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

right. I totally agree with your opinion. I am a blind person on the investment knowledge and the Crypto market. I did not listen to my friends, I invested blindly and expected good luck to come to me. But it was not so, I lost more than $ 3k in blind investment. This is a real lesson for new traders. Try to learn well before investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 12:11:42 AM

For amateurs likewise imperative to test their aptitude first in demo account before utilize genuine cash, and furthermore ought to learn fundamental of exchanging, that is specialized investigation and hazard administration. I seen numerous beginners merchant commit huge error in exchanging, one of the this oversight is they never utilize stop misfortune lastly they can not deal with and recoup their enormous misfortune.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 15, 2018, 08:28:50 PM
For newbies also important to test their skill first in demo account before use real money,  and also should learn basic of trading, that is technical  analysis and risk management.  I seen many newbies trader make big mistake in trading,  one of the this mistake  is they never use stop loss and finally  they can not handle and recover  their big loss.
Activity: 462
July 15, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
The most important factor of trading is patient. After investing somewhere we have to weight for moon. If we can't weight we will loss some profit. As well as we have to observe and familier with graph patterns and predictions of crypto experts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 15, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
that makes sense but the words dont matter a lot unless they related with a direct experience
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
trade secrets in my opinion is patience and not ambitious, it's useless to have professional trading skills if you can not manage your emotions and ambitions because it will hurt yourself.
one does not need to have good trading skills just have to have the ability to manage his emotions, it will provide a consistent advantage even though it is not big
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 15, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
All these even starts with a very great knowledge. This knowledge is one thing a lot of people do not have because they always refuse to learn most of the time. What some people just want to do now is to hit the exchange and expect to start making money from the fluctuations by buying low and selling high which is not a strategy.

Even if you are buying or selling, there are certain things to be looked at to help fuel that decision, and the truth is that so many people usually discard that and end up facing the consequences.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 14, 2018, 02:14:55 PM
Should've made an example and that is bitcoin.
A reliable coin which have a good fluctuation and can easily make some money out of it.
New ones tend to risk it with a recently finished ICO which just hit a good trading website. That is already a risky move which could make some loss.
If you do not know yet what length of fluctuation it could give then do not just go jumping in.
Example also is Ethereum. I have seen it go back and forth from 400 to 500 USD. Just a large amount of it can give you 50 to 100 USD of profit per Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

for new traders they have to do it all it, and they should also be able to understand the movement of coins in the market, learn speculation and have a good analysis it even one of the capital it to trade as well, and a beginner should be able to control his emotions and panic in buying nor sell in their trade.
Activity: 233
July 14, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
From my opinion, i think that there is no "secret formula" if you are new to trading, it all depends on your skills and if you have some experience on forex, binary options or any other trading situation on the past, you need to have that
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
This forum has a lot of useful information for studying and avoiding mistakes in the future. It is not necessary to make mistakes which can be avoided.
Activity: 170
July 14, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I agree with this. And that is also the mistake of new investors. They have a habit of trying to catch up and keep up with the trend. But they do not know that it is risky. You want to diversify, surely you need more experience and practice to understand. The commercial is now supported with great tools and utilities. It's worth using to make better profits.
Activity: 46
July 14, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
The secret of successful trading is to take a step back from the market. Trade with the big picture in mind at all times and don't follow the day to day market movement. ... The key is to buy when the market signals the start of a bull trend. Select leading stocks that are outperforming the market.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
July 14, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
the real trading secrets lie only from your patience and emotional control skills, controlling both traits I'm sure you can get a lot of profits and will make you rich because you can get a lot of results. the point is not easy to be affected by bad news.
very easy to say and difficult to practice, I experienced it and do trading that is not easy.
even to this day I still have difficulty to get profit. I almost stopped Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 02:06:04 AM
if you want to be a good trader then must be willing to learn about trading and how to be able to get a safe profit because trading in the crypto currency  have a high risk and needed a good strategy and knowledge
People need to concentrate on how not to lose when trading, this may seem weird at first but most people lose all their money when they trade after just a few months, if you trade and do not lose money at least you are way ahead of the rest of the traders that lost their money, then the only thing you need to do is to make less mistakes and to profit more from your winning trades and then you will become a trader that earns money.
Pages:
Jump to: