Pages:
Author

Topic: SECRET OF TRADING - page 3. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 20, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I agree with what the OP says and this's very wise. We should be able to take advantage of clear and real coins have a good reputation in its class, I need not mention maybe everyone already knows. For me the new coin's still dark and not yet clear its development, because in investing and trading the cryptocurrency, guessing strategy isn't feasible to use.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
July 20, 2018, 06:12:58 PM
Also think that the market is not always on its peak and it is normal if it drops.  Learn how to be patient and be deaf on the things that can turn you around. Always follow what your instict will be and focus on your goal. Remember why you started cryptocurrecy. Is your profit enough? If that is, then you can stop.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post this. And since you mention it, how can you tell how much you have in front of a reliable currency?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 03:55:35 PM
I think that it's all depends upon the market prices level and most of all you should have knowledge about good trading skills and you have to understand about the market strategy.

This secret is the knowledge and the experience. you always need to work much to learn a lot about trading, and in this case, you will succeed. You must also have some luck for it. I am sure that it is needed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
All these even starts with a very great knowledge. This knowledge is one thing a lot of people do not have because they always refuse to learn most of the time. What some people just want to do now is to hit the exchange and expect to start making money from the fluctuations by buying low and selling high which is not a strategy.

Even if you are buying or selling, there are certain things to be looked at to help fuel that decision, and the truth is that so many people usually discard that and end up facing the consequences.
There is not any secret thing in trading now all you need is to follow the basic market language, strategies according to different market situations, rules and guiding principles. Trading with less valuable currency or coins will give you less return while more valuable currencies will give you huge returns and valuable coins are two which are favorable for long term, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
July 20, 2018, 02:14:33 AM
The most important factor of trading is patient. After investing somewhere we have to weight for moon. If we can't weight we will loss some profit. As well as we have to observe and familier with graph patterns and predictions of crypto experts.
Well trading is a tough game and one should be good enough both mentally and financially to trade and trade for profit. No matter how much the market is red, a mentally and financially active man can make his market favorable for himself by making use of his knowledge and funds.

Besides, since there is no perfect trading, one cannot always earn and at times you are unable to earn, you should hold instead. This is a strategy that gives you enough edge over all those who sell in panic.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
There is not secret and all the processes are clear and simple with different routes but the end point is same which is profit. We all are here for profit and we choose a better place which is crypto market for trading with different coins. If you have the basic knowledge then you will be able to make sure your survival here so focus on your knowledge and connect yourself with experts so that you may get experience.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 19, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
as beginners should start with bitcoin, because it can know the history of bitcoin prices in the last few years, it also anticipates the risk of big loss for beginners and also as a beginner do not trade long, because most beginners only think big profit, all must start from zero. little by little so as to have a pretty good experience to trade in the future, to get more profit, all of us here as well as beginners just think big profits, little profit but konsistan get more profit
Beginners should start with the book and not with bitcoin. In fact, for a market as bitcoin, it is more of a matured market than most other altcoins, and you really want to know what you are doing in terms of knowledge when it comes to trading such market.

To trade any market effectively, analysis is so much needed and this is something no one can achieve without learning which makes book very important for success in trading. If there is some secrets hidden in trading means then that should be the learning process. Most lazy people miss it out and crying by blaming the behavior of markets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
Just learn the basics of chart and hit the exchange,
experience is the best teacher, good luck and invest wisely!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

Even to start with good coins, one need to understand fundamentals behind a particular coin along with technical analysis that will help in analyzing the entry-exit points along with stop loss to maintain the risk-reward ratio and doesn't get completely robbed off your money in this highly volatile market. i always suggest people to start with demo trading and then jump in the real market with real money but in small amounts for just learning purpose. And after that, person should jump in with the proper investing amount.

You need to be confident about your trading skills before jumping in this highly volatile and manipulated market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
nice advice, but i want give 1 point even if the good coin like xlm,eth,neo will be down if btc down. because their follow btc price,but will be good for long term.
so, its doesn't matter where u playing, because new coin can make a big profit for once trading,and also high risk.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 17, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss.

I very much agree with the qualities described above for what makes a good trader but if I may also add confidence is also important.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:18:59 PM
It's kinda obvious thing but one should get rekt to understand this simple truth. Experiencing market cycles is important, those skills very hard to learn by reading books or articles.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:29:29 PM
I think that it's all depends upon the market prices level and most of all you should have knowledge about good trading skills and you have to understand about the market strategy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
People always found what is secret of trading. There is too many telegram secret group, they are provided some secret tips for trading. Recently I join one secret group but sometime later they want 2 ETH for VIP trading tips and finally I understand they are a spammer. If someone offers you secret tips, you should ignore this topic because you can lose your money. I think there is no secret of trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

For me there is no secret in trading, because as long as you know the basic knowledge about in doing trade for sure you will never loss a huge amount. But as much as possible buy those coins that has a high volume of bitcoin as long as it is not below 3BTC, this is just according to my observation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
I can also say a useful advice - do not fall in love with single particular project getting close to it. Because it is dangerous if it will fall, you will fall along with it sticking, instead of selling it without emotions
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
July 17, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

i fully agree Other newcomers thought investing in bitcoin or other alt coins is a sure huge profit as what they see or read in the news. but if  they are too reckless to buy altcoins with out studying ti project and chart they may end up losing their money. Though  i'm new to crypto also i only invest in alt coins which is in top 10 of coinmarket cap.
Right.Make sure you are investing on the coins that will have more potentials in the future,and not just shitcoins that will only waste your time.I suggest to start with bitcoins because even if they have low price at the current,the price will surely goes up gradually just like the previous price movements.
Choosing good coins is critical to the success of investing in the cryptocurrency market so investors need to spend a lot of time on this. Do not invest if you do not really understand the project. I believe that if you invest your time and effort seriously, the results will be better.
good advice but nowadays it is very difficult to pick a good coin in the near future. unless you are ready to hold the coins for the next few months.
and hold for me is not an easy and fun job. Cool
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 01:29:46 AM
In trading,especially for those newbie in trading, dont ever get out in the field of trading without enough knowledge. There's a lot post here in bitcointalk which is very helpful guide to start up with,there's lots of you tubes and group chats outside the forum also. there's also signal group in telegram but i do not advise to follow their signals,better check the market on your own. have time and give your focus when you're trading.
Pages:
Jump to: