Pages:
Author

Topic: SECRET OF TRADING - page 6. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
Although this is true, it’s a very general statement. I would even say before trading on the real markets, you should do some paper trading.
Activity: 280
July 12, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
not only in cryptocurrency but in everyday life is also the same, because there is a saying "experience is the best teacher".

because every experience of a trader knows when he will profit and when he will stoploss so as not to suffer a deep loss.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
Actually there is no secret in trading because all things can be learned in this field.
As long as you have a courage and perseverance in this job you can easily make some ways that can leads you to success.
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

Indeed, it is really important for the new traders here in the cryptocurrency world to invest first in knowledge and study about Cryptocurrency trading methods and tips before investing your money so that it won't go to waste and for you to know how to handle your money and be more confident in your trades. Google and Youtube has a lot to offer to help you know more about Cryptocurrency trading. Good luck to everyone!
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 09, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
the real trading secrets lie only from your patience and emotional control skills, controlling both traits I'm sure you can get a lot of profits and will make you rich because you can get a lot of results. the point is not easy to be affected by bad news.
I am totally agree with you. For trade we need to control our emotion. a lot of people lost their money for losing the emotion. As a trader we need patients also. Without patients trade is not profitable att al.
also before doing trade try to select top 50 coins. because others coins are risky to do trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
the real trading secrets lie only from your patience and emotional control skills, controlling both traits I'm sure you can get a lot of profits and will make you rich because you can get a lot of results. the point is not easy to be affected by bad news.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 03:27:18 AM
base on my experience yes its true if have a new coin appear on exchanger dont buy first. just wait the price became low before you buy... because more coin holder sell their coin after ico ends..
copper member
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
A beginner is like a beginner in everyway, school, business, work, even in church/religion, you have to take babysteps any beginner who wants to skip baby steps has to either be very rich and wont mind losing so much before catching up or plain stupid. With trading you have to actually understand what you about to get into before you actually get into it, investing is different from trading, you can by leap of faith buy coins and hold it hoping that there will be a price increase, but if you want to trade you gotta look with your 10 wide eyes open.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I would like to add some basic or tips in regards on the topic of secret of trading industry , basically it's have ups and downs , and twice the risks than investing if you don't have a proper knowledge about it learn first that's the basic , read and learn , the link is down below feel free to look , i hope i help. Good luck.

Link: https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
if you want to be a good trader then must be willing to learn about trading and how to be able to get a safe profit because trading in the crypto currency  have a high risk and needed a good strategy and knowledge
The best way to learn is to practice something. If you have someone good to follow, some experienced trader who is willing to show you some tricks you will progress much faster than to do it alone. Just reading and following is not enough, you need to be work on your operating skill, and in trading to operate and to know where market is heading you need to know how to classify news, how to recognize fake news, to have good prediction skills and that`s something you practice.
Secret is in activity, more active you are more time you have for following cryptoworld more success you can have in trading.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 06, 2018, 01:48:58 AM
if you want to be a good trader then must be willing to learn about trading and how to be able to get a safe profit because trading in the crypto currency  have a high risk and needed a good strategy and knowledge
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 12:31:18 AM

But I thought OP is going to say some of his secrets to make money. Cheesy

Well if someone want to be successful on anything then he needs to have appropriate knowledge about that fields and also need to have enough experience to be more successful.Better start trading with bitcoin in my opinion.

right. as beginners should start with bitcoin, because it can know the history of bitcoin prices in the last few years, it also anticipates the risk of big loss for beginners and also as a beginner do not trade long, because most beginners only think big profit, all must start from zero. little by little so as to have a pretty good experience to trade in the future, to get more profit, all of us here as well as beginners just think big profits, little profit but konsistan get more profit
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 05, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 05, 2018, 06:58:37 PM
Great capital for trading
BTCTC
ETH

In choosing a trading pair make sure the 24h volume is above 500,
so that it is easy to buy&sell

I think high capital or 500 volume is not needed if the trading volume is high and price fluctuations is high then you can trade it and in short you can get profit
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
Great capital for trading
BTCTC
ETH

In choosing a trading pair make sure the 24h volume is above 500,
so that it is easy to buy&sell
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 05, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 05, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

This tip is not new and is a basic for traders regardless if its stocks or cryptos. If you want to earn, go for those that are on the top 10 of Coinmarketcap until you get used to trading. In stocks, its good to join IPO's because there is a big potential that after being listed, price may jump 10%-30% or even more. In ICO's it works the same and returns can be higher but, the number of legit ICOs are less than the those who are just there for the money. After the ICO being listed, there will be no progress and some wont even make it to being listed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
New traders has to learn the basics and get experienced in trading. Learning , studying the market making own research is important.
It`s like in chess You have to learn how pieces moves, but the secret is in : how to play the game.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
There is no secret of doing that,  only you have passion and knowledge of trading works. Mostly traders study the trend of a certain coin before investing as they have knowledge of that coin will have a good future or just got nothing in the end. They've got successful because they learned enough from their past experience.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
Yes, this is indeed a very important criterion on which your profit will depend, but I would advise all novice traders not to start trading a large amount of money immediately. Start trading with a small amount and as soon as you learn how to successfully do this, increase your deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: