Pages:
Author

Topic: SECRET OF TRADING - page 4. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 06:48:53 PM
IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

i fully agree Other newcomers thought investing in bitcoin or other alt coins is a sure huge profit as what they see or read in the news. but if  they are too reckless to buy altcoins with out studying ti project and chart they may end up losing their money. Though  i'm new to crypto also i only invest in alt coins which is in top 10 of coinmarket cap.
Right.Make sure you are investing on the coins that will have more potentials in the future,and not just shitcoins that will only waste your time.I suggest to start with bitcoins because even if they have low price at the current,the price will surely goes up gradually just like the previous price movements.
Choosing good coins is critical to the success of investing in the cryptocurrency market so investors need to spend a lot of time on this. Do not invest if you do not really understand the project. I believe that if you invest your time and effort seriously, the results will be better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I believe the most important thing for you to trade into is not accurate analysis but it is your discipline that you can see that with a wall in downtrend Discipline compliance is very important, it helps you to minimize the risk of trafficking and ensure profitability.

If you have an accurate analysis and have a specific plan but do not follow the plan then you will also suffer a loss or a little profit, so trading is a boring job.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 16, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

i fully agree Other newcomers thought investing in bitcoin or other alt coins is a sure huge profit as what they see or read in the news. but if  they are too reckless to buy altcoins with out studying ti project and chart they may end up losing their money. Though  i'm new to crypto also i only invest in alt coins which is in top 10 of coinmarket cap.
Right.Make sure you are investing on the coins that will have more potentials in the future,and not just shitcoins that will only waste your time.I suggest to start with bitcoins because even if they have low price at the current,the price will surely goes up gradually just like the previous price movements.
I don't think there's an exact secret for trading. To master trading is to gain knowledge and continue to explore trading ideas, and I believe everyone knows that. It takes commitment, discipline, patience, and positivity inorder to learn and familiarize its functionalities, and to manage risks constructively. It is also important that we do background check before trading or investing to a potential coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 16, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Its a quite simple advice, but has a lesson especially for the newbies In trading. When I was new here, I try to Invest first In bitcoin, since I don't have  any Idea about cryto, but when the times I discover altcoins and learn how to Invest with It my knowledge In crypto were Increasing as the time pass by.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 16, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 16, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
The key to success in trading is education and self discipline. It's a requirement for individual who desire be gurus in trading to get involved in active and iterative education with regards to trading

If we talk about crypto trading, it's something unpredictable compare stock trading.
Remember that bitcoin value purely depend on supply & demand so it's unpredictable activity even for experience crypto traders.

But if we can just act an investor, yes just by Hold it, you will see the profit comes in the next few year in the future !
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 16, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

they should avoid this way of how they can be able to think on bitcoin , why case this is just a way of how they can be greedy on making or the way of how they can earn some profit here.
Activity: 308
July 16, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I think that the nature of the trade is not any secret, you just have to pat it but some rules of the trade can be successful and can reduce the risk. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will be hard to recover, so at this time you should only trade short-term day to be able to reduce the risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 16, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Activity: 532
July 16, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

Yes. That is a good advice to make a profit. In special deals is the Crypto market. If you do not have much experience, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Knowledge and experience helps people reduce their risk of losing money. I think managing capital in investments, and limiting greed is also important if people do not want to lose money.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
The key to success in trading is education and self discipline. It's a requirement for individual who desire be gurus in trading to get involved in active and iterative education with regards to trading
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:23:57 AM
Before you start trading, you need some level of knowledge in trading to prevent loses from occurring. For instance, I gained my little knowledge in trading from following forum discussions  and watching videos on crypto trading from popular crypto channels on youtube. The secret is that to be successful with trading, you need to be mindful of the kind of coins you invest in.

Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
You made a valid point. One of the secrets to trading is to get information and adequate knowledge on how to trade effectively using the technical analysis or wether you want to make long term trades or not.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 16, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
The first issue of trading is experience. If it does not, then you have to know about it. If you are fully aware of it, then only to avoid the terrible thing called lose. In fact, trade at the right time and in the right place. Otherwise, the deceiver will fall into the trap. In fact, having full knowledge for trading is important.
Activity: 504
July 16, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
I think the most important trading secret is that you should be able to control your patience because if you do not control your patience then it will definitely suffer a lot of losses.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
If I think we should understand about marketing strategy and also we have to be patient waiting for a moment. What we need is the knowledge and also the courage to pursue the trade because if we want to become a very good trader then we must have a lot of knowledge about trading market.
Activity: 55
July 16, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.

Yep, but analysis itself takes a lot of time. I'd rather choose a good source to know everything from one place and I'm even ready to pay for it

that's why some projects started working on it to make a product that market really needs. I also made a research to find the sources you're talking about
and found some
I know that first you need to learn first - than trade. Ok Anywhay which product do you mean?

yeah, I agree, one of the projects is https://streamity.org/en/
btw, they are launching a school where you can find important things about cryptoworld, so that's how you learn Smiley
wow . i will look
Activity: 180
July 16, 2018, 07:00:09 AM
The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.

Yep, but analysis itself takes a lot of time. I'd rather choose a good source to know everything from one place and I'm even ready to pay for it

that's why some projects started working on it to make a product that market really needs. I also made a research to find the sources you're talking about
and found some
I know that first you need to learn first - than trade. Ok Anywhay which product do you mean?

yeah, I agree, one of the projects is https://streamity.org/en/
btw, they are launching a school where you can find important things about cryptoworld, so that's how you learn Smiley
Activity: 55
July 16, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

and found some
Activity: 180
July 16, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

and found some
Pages:
Jump to: