Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking translators for Hive for Mac OS X - page 2. (Read 24275 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi there,
Still looking for Bulgarian translator? If you are interested i think i can help Smiley
I will PM you
BR
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
A Norwegian Bokmål translation of Hive is now ready! (discussion thread here)

To retweet, click here

Changeset here. Special thanks to Eivind Helgesen, Espen Bye, and Joakim!

hivewallet.com
A Farsi translation of Hive is now ready! (discussion thread here)

To retweet, click here

Changeset here. Special thanks to hanijackson and maysam!

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
┗(°0°)┛
Uhm, the only Norwegian available for translation on Transifex. It was Norwegian Bokmål (nb_no) if that is what you are wondering.
Yeah, because in Xcode I can add this as either Bokmal (code nb) or Nynorsk (nn), and I didn't know which one that was.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Uhm, the only Norwegian available for translation on Transifex. It was Norwegian Bokmål (nb_no) if that is what you are wondering.

Here's the link to it: https://www.transifex.com/organization/hive/dashboard/all_resources/no/
┗(°0°)┛
Tooks some hours, but I completed the Norwegian translation for you! Enjoy!
Thanks!

BTW, which Norwegian is this?
hivewallet.com

Amazing, thank you!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
┗(°0°)┛
I've updated our translation guide to include info about how to use Transifex: https://github.com/hivewallet/hive-osx/wiki/I18n-guide#for-translators

Current translation status:

• mostly up to date: Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
  • updated not too long ago: Finnish, Greek, Russian, Serbian, Swedish
  • in progress, not finished: Norwegian, Indonesian, Persian
  • outdated: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Hindi, Korean, Portuguese, Urdu
hivewallet.com
Updated the first post to highlight the Transifex page:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/
┗(°0°)┛
February 28, 2014, 04:58:22 PM
I updated the translation.
Thanks!
One more thing: "Debugging tools" and "Debugging info" (in MainMenu) are the same in the Hungarian version Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 28, 2014, 04:33:06 PM
I updated the translation.
┗(°0°)┛
February 28, 2014, 04:05:32 PM
Hi,

just a reminder, if you want to help us translate Hive into your language, create an account on Transifex and join the project at https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/ (or send us a pull request on GitHub if you prefer). We keep adding new stuff so existing translations become outdated over time...

Current status of translations:

• French, German, Polish and Romanian are mostly up to date, we also have a Tagalog speaker on the team
  • Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Swedish have been updated recently (around or after 1.0)
  • Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Korean, Portuguese (+Brazilian), Turkish and Urdu haven't been updated since autumn, so a lot of new stuff is missing - we'd love it if someone could help with those
  • it looks like we might have a Persian translation incoming

Also if someone could help us with a language not listed here (e.g. Norwegian, Hebrew, Chinese Traditional, Eastern European languages) that would be greatly appreciated.
┗(°0°)┛
February 11, 2014, 09:09:38 AM
Thanks to KriszDev, we now have a complete Hungarian translation!

hivewallet.com
February 06, 2014, 06:50:39 PM
Can i make a Hungaryan translate?

Please do!
Activity: 364
February 06, 2014, 12:45:59 PM
Can i make a Hungaryan translate?
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Bitcoin Venezuela
February 04, 2014, 08:42:19 PM
Hi,

we've set up a project on Transifex, a site that helps with translating apps: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/. If you want to help us update an existing translation or add a new one, you can do this through the site now if you want.

Instructions:

• Create an account, join the project and a chosen language
  • Pick a file, click "Translate now"
  • Go through the entries without the "√" sign (or select the "Untranslated" filter at the top) and translate them
  • You can click the "Copy source string" icon above if the string doesn't need to be translated, and sometimes you can use the suggestions on the right (in whole or partially)
  • For some of the strings (in "Localizable") you might see sugestions about what the string is about below the main box ("Developer note")
  • Click "Save all" when you're done

Cool!
┗(°0°)┛
February 04, 2014, 06:53:01 PM
Hi,

we've set up a project on Transifex, a site that helps with translating apps: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/. If you want to help us update an existing translation or add a new one, you can do this through the site now if you want.

Instructions:

• Create an account, join the project and a chosen language
  • Pick a file, click "Translate now"
  • Go through the entries without the "√" sign (or select the "Untranslated" filter at the top) and translate them
  • You can click the "Copy source string" icon above if the string doesn't need to be translated, and sometimes you can use the suggestions on the right (in whole or partially)
  • For some of the strings (in "Localizable") you might see sugestions about what the string is about below the main box ("Developer note")
  • Click "Save all" when you're done
hivewallet.com
January 24, 2014, 11:12:11 AM
unfortunately i cant afford to make it to the berlin convention that wendell talks at since i am a poor student but if you send me a printable vectorfile with the hive logo i will take care for myself with the bitcoin i just received from you to spread the word with my sexy body and a neat shirt for you.  <3

PS: If you find a way to push me beyond the bouncers i will of course happily shake hands with you and listen to all these talks Wink

haha... Well, probably we should make a place on our site where one can download such things.
Activity: 308
January 24, 2014, 01:46:03 AM
unfortunately i cant afford to make it to the berlin convention that wendell talks at since i am a poor student but if you send me a printable vectorfile with the hive logo i will take care for myself with the bitcoin i just received from you to spread the word with my sexy body and a neat shirt for you.  <3

PS: If you find a way to push me beyond the bouncers i will of course happily shake hands with you and listen to all these talks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: