Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking translators for Hive for Mac OS X - page 8. (Read 24275 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 18, 2013, 06:45:49 AM
Email send Cheesy
waiting for reply Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
October 18, 2013, 06:36:13 AM
I could help for English to Malay.
Trying to understand this now : https://github.com/grabhive/hive-osx/wiki/I18n-guide

Wonderful, please let us know if you have any questions.

Do you guys need Indonesian Translator?
I can help Cheesy

That too is wonderful, thank you very much indeed!
Activity: 19
October 18, 2013, 06:28:17 AM
Do you guys need Indonesian Translator?
I can help Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
October 18, 2013, 05:10:42 AM
I could help for English to Malay.
Trying to understand this now : https://github.com/grabhive/hive-osx/wiki/I18n-guide
hivewallet.com
October 16, 2013, 07:51:35 AM
An Italian translation of Hive is now ready! (discussion thread here)

Changeset here. Special thanks to Nicolò Maria Lazzarin! Looks great!

hivewallet.com
October 16, 2013, 05:47:38 AM
A French translation of Hive is now ready! (discussion thread here)

Changeset here. Special thanks to Barnabé Hafner! There are some small UI bugs that we'll have to work out, but otherwise we think it looks good!

hivewallet.com
October 16, 2013, 04:51:57 AM
Yes, I can translate it into Chinese, please send me the original strings, or somewhere to download by myself?

Great! I think the best thing to do is grab the repository here:
https://github.com/hivewallet/hive-osx/archive/master.zip

And then work with the files according to our I18n guide.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
October 16, 2013, 04:34:17 AM
Sent that email to you. Github might be easier for you but as I dont use it myself i dont want to make an account. If it helps you i could ask a friend to upload it for me there though.

We got it, thank you so much! Look for a screenshot by this time next week (though hopefully earlier)!

I could pull of a fancy romanian translation if needed Smiley.
Plus I personally know a couple of romanian Mac users that are already into bitcoin, so I guess it could come in handy.

Cyrus that would be amazing, thank you! I cross-posted to your Romanian group just in case your time gets cut down. Let me know how it goes!

Here we are! ;P
..just to pin ITA translation if possible... pleeease!! Smiley

Hey guys, thanks a million! Amazingly enough someone was even faster than you and is apparently working on this Italian translation already! If he doesn't come through for some reason we will contact you about this though, OK? Thank you again!

i can do English -> Danish

We had two offers for Danish already, and one of them is supposedly in production right now. If it doesn't happen, we will definitely take you up on that offer though!

I can provide English to French.
Message sent through PM.

We actually just received our first draft of the French translation, but thank you so much for your offer!

I have no mac device, but I'm an engineer, am I qualified?

Probably so. Several people here were not using developer tools and were able to make the necessary modifications. What language are you interested in?

Once again, thanks everyone! Really overwhelmed by the positive response here!

Yes, I can translate it into Chinese, please send me the original strings, or somewhere to download by myself?
hivewallet.com
October 16, 2013, 04:06:15 AM
Sent that email to you. Github might be easier for you but as I dont use it myself i dont want to make an account. If it helps you i could ask a friend to upload it for me there though.

We got it, thank you so much! Look for a screenshot by this time next week (though hopefully earlier)!

Plus I personally know a couple of romanian Mac users that are already into bitcoin, so I guess it could come in handy.

Cyrus that would be amazing, thank you! I cross-posted to your Romanian group just in case your time gets cut down. Let me know how it goes!

Here we are! ;P

Hey guys, thanks a million! Amazingly enough someone was even faster than you and is apparently working on this Italian translation already! If he doesn't come through for some reason we will contact you about this though, OK? Thank you again!

We had two offers for Danish already, and one of them is supposedly in production right now. If it doesn't happen, we will definitely take you up on that offer though!

I can provide English to French.
Message sent through PM.

We actually just received our first draft of the French translation, but thank you so much for your offer!

Probably so. Several people here were not using developer tools and were able to make the necessary modifications. What language are you interested in?

Once again, thanks everyone! Really overwhelmed by the positive response here!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
October 16, 2013, 03:51:34 AM
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
October 15, 2013, 06:06:17 PM
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
https://bsidebtc.com
October 15, 2013, 06:04:00 PM
Here we are! ;P

Cheers!!
-Bside-
administrator
Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012
October 15, 2013, 05:28:42 PM

Sending a PM now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 15, 2013, 05:22:35 PM
Ok so far i was able to translate localizable.strings and Mainmenu.strings. gonna go for the controllers now. do you have an email i can send it to once i am finished or do i have to go through the github procedure (do i profit from that somehow? dont have an account there)

Great! Yes, GitHub is better for us for reasons of workflow. However, you're doing us a favor here, so feel free to email [email protected] with those strings if that's easier.

hivewallet.com
October 15, 2013, 05:06:22 PM
Ok so far i was able to translate localizable.strings and Mainmenu.strings. gonna go for the controllers now. do you have an email i can send it to once i am finished or do i have to go through the github procedure (do i profit from that somehow? dont have an account there)

Great! Yes, GitHub is better for us for reasons of workflow. However, you're doing us a favor here, so feel free to email [email protected] with those strings if that's easier.
hivewallet.com
October 15, 2013, 05:04:04 PM
I won't be able to get to it just yet, pretty hectic few days coming up, but I will get started when I have some time  Smiley  I'm guessing there won't be payment? I don't mind I guess, but credit or something would be nice of course lol

Please email us and let's talk about it: [email protected]

We do want to work out some kind of common compensation agreement with everyone who's helping with this.
October 15, 2013, 04:54:53 PM
I would want to translate it into Dutch, but i dont have a mac, so if you want just PM me the to be translated stuff ^^

you can use notepad++ in windows it works just fine for me.
October 15, 2013, 04:49:05 PM
Activity: 11
October 15, 2013, 04:43:49 PM
I would want to translate it into Dutch, but i dont have a mac, so if you want just PM me the to be translated stuff ^^
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
October 15, 2013, 04:35:36 PM
I would love to translate Afrikaans for you  Smiley must I PM you?

Wow, that would really be something! No need to PM us here, but please do email [email protected]! Actually, if you are able to follow the I18n guide, no need to do that either. If you're not, we should probably speak. :-)

I won't be able to get to it just yet, pretty hectic few days coming up, but I will get started when I have some time  Smiley  I'm guessing there won't be payment? I don't mind I guess, but credit or something would be nice of course lol
Pages:
Jump to: