Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 19. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 29
To ALL IMPORTANT !!!INFO!!!

That is what i have received in pm from a user
---------------
hello again!

no answer?

we use a special firmware with block check !

next is that we have more than 10000 miners all over the world and we would check your ltc pool but the last weeks we found blocks with miners and your pool does not show this !?Huh

it was a test of trust your pool - so my xxxxxx partners are not so happy with the result - please check your pool again and search for the blocks we find.

i hope you can find the problem otherwise we have to publish the test and what the XXXXX do I can not say yet.

It is not a threat but only a normal process which asserts itself in the mining industry. should you find the block or meanwhile the blocks so are all happy and we can turn more miner on it.
You must understand me too, because I am exactly in between
-------------
There were times when my pool was 20-30% of the network because of a big miner which came in. They hashed here for 1-2 years. I have not heard anything from them they come from nowhere and disappeared mysteriously. The important part is that they made 80 000+ LTC and i do not know how many millions in doge.
Maybe that is a good reference? I can only hope that they are  going to read this, because as i said they never contacted me before. But if they happen to read this i will be glad if they drop a line here

To make it clear for everyone.
I DO NOT CARE WHAT FW AND WHAT TYPE OF CHECK YOU DO.
THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK IF I "STEAL" BLOCKS FROM YOU IS FOLLOWING POOL HOME PAGE:

All you need to confirm you are mining to your own address is to examine the coinbase and template sent to you over stratum.

Written in simple language that means that you need to HACK  ( examine the coinbase and template) cgminer,cpuminer or sgminer. Fire it and connect to my pool. You do not need to mine at all. You need some programming skills with PC that is all you need.

For those who KNOW how to do it please do it. For those who !DO! not know how to do it, and DO NOT TRUST ME, please go somewhere else or better if you are big miner it will be very easy instead of using "we use a special firmware with block check !" just to make your own PRIVATE pool.

Best
Loshia

PS: For all with or without special FW do following:
1. install tcpdump of the next hop (gateway of your miner)
2. Fire it and dump packets
3. The results should be something LIKE: UDP - for NTP and DNS. TCP for DNS at rare occasions. TCP ONLY TO CONFIGURED POOL IP. It doesn't have to be my pool. The important part is that TCP must go to your pool only otherwise you are fucked folks....I am positive that you might get surprised by the result Wink unfortunately Cry
in case you see tcp for other destinations even though they seem like DNS please examine packet contents also

FINALY IF YOU DO REALY WANT YOUR MINER TO HASH FOR YOU ONLY MAKE A FIREWALL OF YOUR ROUTER ALLOWING TCP ORIGINATED FROM YOUR MINER TO RECH ONLY YOUR POOL IP ADDRESS (ES). DISABLE UDP AND ENTER YOUR POOL WITH IP ADDRESS THAT IS ALL SIMPLE AS THAT

There will be no more howtos or reports concerning this topic.

https://mikrotik.com/product/RB750r2
Nice little toy which has it all originating from Latvia:
1. Connect your miners to LAN ports - use switch if you need more interfaces
2. Connect WAN to your internet
3. FIREWALL  - IN forward chain of the box enable src or dst to your pool(s) ip
4. Drop all of the rest in forward chain
5. Done:)
6. Read and examine packets if you want  - there is tcpdump build inside
Hello

I attempted to contact Marto74, but it appears I can't contact him directly because I am a newb.

I hope so much that someone can assist me, I believe I made a mistake with the address formatting on http://ltc.tbdice.org. My LTC address is MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo and it appears I hit a block and got the doge coin but not the Litecoin Sad

I am hoping that you can some how return some of the coins back to me, maybe keep a couple litecoin for your time? I now have it formatted as MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo.logic instead of just MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo, hopefully this is correct? ANY assistance would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

PM me when you can.
I have noted million times that M dresses are not supported. Pool home page says so.
We will sort this out
I am with limited internet connectivity. I have a couple of unanswered pms and posts. I will get back to you and all pending issues next week
Best
Loshia
Activity: 91
Merit: 2

I have my notification set type=3 This morning and this afternoon at I got an email "Worker has been authorized". I think these are invalid notifications.
George,
-----
Pool OP, I just realized that I can't search my full LTC address under the search user field, only the first 5 characters and then confirm that the last 5 characters are indeed my address... (hopefully im doing it right).
------
You are doing it right. That is the way it works...
-------------------------------
Anyway, the pool's website is not very user friendly man.
-------------------------
When i was writing the pool backend my intentions were to keep your privacy as long as possible. But it turned out that miners get confused...

--------------
Also the configuration instructions on the Homepage ltc.tbdice.org should be more simple and clear.
---------

I am open to suggestions what and how needs to be changed. I am interested to know which part is confusing you and why?

-----------------
Otherwise, some people will think you do it on purpose to get more blocks assigned as donations  Undecided
-----------------
I do not agree but i can not stop people from thinking whatever they want. For those who think i do it on purpose i suggest just to PASS BY and i do not care frankly speaking.

Any way please be more specific with your critics especially for pool instructions page. Please have in mind that when i wrote the instructions with a help of native english speaker Mark my intentions were not to explain what is mining about, what is network difficulty what is mining starting difficulty and so on. However i have explained many times here and in PM's this details. But any way as i said i am open to SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS
10X
Best
Loshia
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pool OP, I just realized that I can't search my full LTC address under the search user field, only the first 5 characters and then confirm that the last 5 characters are indeed my address... (hopefully im doing it right).

Anyway, the pool's website is not very user friendly man. Also the configuration instructions on the Homepage ltc.tbdice.org should be more simple and clear. Otherwise, some people will think you do it on purpose to get more blocks assigned as donations  Undecided

Just some suggestions,
George
A miner reported issues with mail notifications. After checking i found out that mail exchanger was not working properly. I hope all is good now. Please do report if you are not getting notification mails.
Thanks
Loshia
0mz
Activity: 6
In reply to deleted post about DOGE address issues if poster is still interested

-----------------------

Here is something like how-to

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20414675

If you are having difficulties doing it please prepare PC with Team viewer which can access your miner via ssh. I will do rest for you.
Loshia

Just a note for clarity that you do need to make the change to all 3 instances or the miner will not operate properly.
Yes that is true all miners need to be changed. Otherwise you are risking to loose a DOGE if a particular "unchanged" miner finds a block.

I couldn't get it to mine at all when I tried to mix match configurations between the three.  Once I set them all to your updated syntax, no problems.
In reply to deleted post about DOGE address issues if poster is still interested

-----------------------

If you are having difficulties doing it please prepare PC with Team viewer which can access your miner via ssh. I will do rest for you.
Loshia

Just a note for clarity that you do need to make the change to all 3 instances or the miner will not operate properly.
Yes that is true all miners need to be changed. Otherwise you are risking to loose a DOGE if a particular "unchanged" miner finds a block.
Hello Loshia

I have PM you - some problems with pool

Hi,
I replied to your PM but i wanna post my reply here also to avoid future confusion of mining diff setup.

1. Your mining diff has ZERO  I repeat  ZERO  impact on your chances for finding a block. What is does it tells your miner which shares to send to the pool and has a little impact on your speed stats. So in all three cases you are good to go - diff around 27887  auto adjusted by the pool, Manually 65536 or with slush proxy - 8000000
It is up to you to decide
The important part is that your diff should be lower than DOGE network diff not to loose a doge block which equals to 2336512.132*65536 > 8000000 as we speak
Best
Loshia
0mz
Activity: 6

-----------------------

Loshia

Activity: 15
Hello Loshia

I have PM you - some problems with pool
Activity: 46
Merit: 39

-----------------------

Loshia

Thanks Loshia. After I posted my question, I read your previous post about the topic and was able to fix the problem.  It was the first time I ever used SSH to get into a miner. I love the banner:

_______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 -----------------------------------------------------
 BARRIER BREAKER (Bleeding Edge, r38031)
  * 1/2 oz Galliano         Pour all ingredients into
  * 4 oz cold Coffee        an irish coffee mug filled
  * 1 1/2 oz Dark Rum       with crushed ice. Stir.
  * 2 tsp. Creme de Cacao

-----------------------

Loshia
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Phil, Citronick
Thank you very much for your support! Hopefully after a couple of years i may become Legendary again  Wink
Best
Loshia

Maybe they will fix the issue
Phil, Citronick
Thank you very much for your support! Hopefully after a couple of years i may become Legendary again  Wink
Best
Loshia
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
---------
I did convert to 3Q

here I am:

3QkjD...WxpN2   Self   373M / 0.000%   133M / 0.000%   13.1M / 0.000%   554K / 0.000%   79.2K / 0.000%   45.56984

So this 3 number will pay off and is not an issue correct?
Yes Absolutely
Pool Home Page: MutliSig addresses starting with 3 are properly supported.
Any way as you see even though people find blocks with M addresses i just process payouts manually and all is good. But however I DO PREFER everything to work without my interaction with L or 3 addresses
Best
Loshia
PS: thanks for Merit points! This is a second block i am paying out manually. First one was to a miner who misspelled his address with some added crap at the end.
Any way there are no worries. if someone makes mistake in the user name LTC block reward goes to pool address and is not lost. After Prove of owning mistaken address i am paying out manually. That is the way it should and must be.  Wink

May i bring the mods attention again for 5th time already. Please restore my hacked account. I do think that the above should be enough to prove i was owning it. Or i can upload whatever is needed to pool web. Link to my hacked and locked profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60875

Inspired by Phil's post - sent you some merit points - to further validate your profile and hope the Admins will restore your previous account.
legendary
---------
I did convert to 3Q

here I am:

3QkjD...WxpN2   Self   373M / 0.000%   133M / 0.000%   13.1M / 0.000%   554K / 0.000%   79.2K / 0.000%   45.56984

Yes Absolutely
Any way as you see even though people find blocks with M addresses i just process payouts manually and all is good. But however I DO PREFER everything to work without my interaction with L or 3 addresses
Best
Loshia
PS: thanks for Merit points! This is a second block i am paying out manually. First one was to a miner who misspelled his address with some added crap at the end.
Any way there are no worries. if someone makes mistake in the user name LTC block reward goes to pool address and is not lost. After Prove of owning mistaken address i am paying out manually. That is the way it should and must be.  Wink

May i bring the mods attention again for 5th time already. Please restore my hacked account. I do think that the above should be enough to prove i was owning it. Or i can upload whatever is needed to pool web. Link to my hacked and locked profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60875

I will tag the hacked account for now.

I will trust you on the  new account for now.
---------
I did convert to 3Q

here I am:

Yes Absolutely
Best
Loshia

legendary
mackb-1,
You Got PM with TX details. 24.89381341 LTC are on the way

TO ALL: PLEASE DO NOT USE M ADDRESSES ANYMORE
I do see that there are still people using them
Best
Loshia

Gave you 5 merit points for being a standup guy.

So is the yankees win

correct

I can convert a m to a 3?

MWxsXgQXomddd4kjpGynNUhaTeDpy4QZLi

P2SH Value:
MWxsXgQXomddd4kjpGynNUhaTeDpy4QZLi

Mainnet p2sh address (deprecated): 3QkjDnzZrenCpZUqiPzSYqTB8wdNtWxpN2

I did a test send  of 0.06ltc  to tip the yankees win

it did show up

so  can I use an address with a 3?

Looks to me the people below need to convert to 3

User   MM Addr.   1 min   5 mins   60 mins   1 day   7 days   Best Share
MVGzJb11QMQFC17nxneyDSqzxtghzxyFx4   Pool   5.93M / 0.019%   5.72M / 0.121%   5.49M / 0.171%   5.44M / 0.200%   3.64M / 0.714%   49.65228
MSWxAULLUmvaibwFdDCkwoVg7m9kBcRqkz   Pool   7.63K / 0.000%   3.88K / 0.000%   2K / 0.000%   2.3K / 0.000%   2.74K / 0.000%   0.02904
MMMwb69rTmU6qhp3or5KWpGE7VGysTRfnN   Self   1.36M / 0.013%   1.47M / 0.137%   1.67M / 0.156%   1.69M / 0.116%   1.11M / 0.119%   29.63048
MK87VRH67QqM9LZwGJ2P1i7YEQbcSgN7NV   Pool   1.47M / 0.000%   1.36M / 0.029%   1.34M / 0.228%   1.36M / 1.189%   911K / 3.073%   9.07984
MJLqYhWzmapgYCE8Ma7AnkDeZNP9bAZj9E   Self   3M / 0.010%   2.81M / 0.241%   2.72M / 0.594%   1.38M / 8.650%   602K / 19.859%   27.52886
MGCtZhsM51Z3ndEsuR4faL6LmaUSRjUNxp   Pool   1.48M / 0.000%   1.34M / 0.000%   1.33M / 0.054%   1.36M / 0.598%   1.2M / 0.383%   4.89435
MA4G1Mq5DNZC8kjjRSiLnAfb4ZNbZTkEw8   Self   1.69M / 0.026%   1.41M / 0.262%   1.34M / 0.242%   1.3M / 9.225%   861K / 23.978%   6.81918
M9Sxtv7N1aRUQajK4sHD6CC2fK7ufBFJUR   Pool   675K / 0.000%

I did convert to 3Q

here I am:

Pages:
Jump to: