Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 23. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 29
Ig,
For 400K your start (min) diff should be around 32 in order to stay constantly in pool stats. Wink  
Ig,
here is a little how to make DOGE MM in case everything else fails.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20414675

However in your device implementention may vary. Any way i am available to do it for you if every thing else fails.
Best
Loshia
Welcome!
In order to MM DOGEes you have to specify your DOGE address inside your password. Otherwise as explained in pool home page DOGES are considered as pool donation (presumption is that you do not care about them). When you enter you DOGE in password if all is good  Pool stats will show self in green under MM address.
Let me know how it goes. Please look through pool thread. Some clients (versions of cgminer - startup script) just cut off pass string to some length which prevents you to MM Doge. There is a fix via ssh as explained. Anyway if you need some help just let me know. I can show you how to do it.

Best
Loshia
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thank you!  I think I was concerned because on the Users page the address would show up here and there but the MM field reads Pool in RED.  I have more hashrate to add but was trying to get the lay of the land first.

Thanks again!

ig
loshia1974,

I can't seem to get my worker to show up on the stats page.  My miner says it's connected but my guess is that if I got insanely lucky and found a block the LTC would be going to the pool.  I've tried a few different addresses but get the same results.
The Litecoin address I am using is LVT8aKwQi7GhseJ4bFDnBvJoPQqhsFjF42   (with a .2 in the login)
Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi,
All seems good

[2017-12-13 18:22:50.211] Authorised client 2816326 xx.xxx.72.187 worker LVT8aKwQi7GhseJ4bFDnBvJoPQqhsFjF42.2 as user LVT8aKwQi7GhseJ4bFDnBvJoPQqhsFjF42 with diff 0 with uagent cgminer/3.7.2 with aux  and auxvalid 0 and ltcvalid 1 and btcbinlen 30 with mail  and notification -1
[2017-12-13 18:22:50.331] Dropped client 2816325 xx.xxx.72.187 user LVT8aKwQi7GhseJ4bFDnBvJoPQqhsFjF42 worker LVT8aKwQi7GhseJ4bFDnBvJoPQqhsFjF42.2

auxvalid 0 - You do not MM Doge
ltcvalid 1 Your LTC Address is OK

cgminer/3.7.2 ?? What is your device?
You are not connected as i am writing this.
What is you device avarage hash rate? The reason you are not seeing your user worker at pool stats might be because of higher share diff and slow hash rate. So pool is not able to adjust it because it is too high and you are not submitting shares Wink It is not important though except for your stats...
Please try to set lower start diff as explained in pool home page:
-------------
The pool supports difficulty setting inside your password. The format is: diff_xxxxxxx:(DOGE address), where xxxxxxx can be any positive integer value. For example s(bf)gminer -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333 -u LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud.0 -p diff_2048:(your DOGE address) will start you mining at 2048.
-----------------------------

make your password something like
-p diff_256

Let me know how it goes
Best
Loshia
Pool OP

legendary
Activity: 1148
loshia1974,

I can't seem to get my worker to show up on the stats page.  My miner says it's connected but my guess is that if I got insanely lucky and found a block the LTC would be going to the pool.  I've tried a few different addresses but get the same results.
The Litecoin address I am using is LVT8aKwQi7GhseJ4bFDnBvJoPQqhsFjF42   (with a .2 in the login)
Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
Dear LW6LNJ4s5bBPjq189kB31yyvcK7grZ5cQR,
Please fix your username.
You can always post here or PM me if something needs to be clarified
Please look a couple of  posts above
Best
Loshia
Pool OP
Yes I meant doge so sorry Sad
Yes I want to MM Doge

So I can put whatever I want for the password because it does not matter. So I can put Poop:DOGEaddress and I am good to go right?
Yes Smiley
You are good to go. Make sure you check users stat page and confirm that your LTC address is not in RED colour and under DOGE it says self.
Let me know how it goes and if there are any issues.
Best
Loshia
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes I meant doge so sorry Sad
Yes I want to MM Doge

So I can put whatever I want for the password because it does not matter. So I can put Poop:DOGEaddress and I am good to go right?
If I want to get set up on this pool i should do the following on my L3+ antminers?

Server: Put the stratum address for pool server
User name: LTCaddress.workernumber
Password: mypassword:DASHaddress

That is all?

If your pool is anonymous then what would I put in for a password before my dash address? Do I just put x as I see in your examples?

Please forgive my newbness

Hi,

Please clarify what do you mean by dash address? Do you wanna merge mine DOGE coins? Is 'dash address' = 'DOGE address'?
Password is something never used in my pool. We use it just to hack stratum protocol and you to be able tell the pool if you want to MM Doge coins. So if you do not want DOGES you can put anything inside password. Let us presume your password is: secret (or anything it does not matter as long as it DOES NOT CONTAIN :)
If you want to MM  DOGE your password should be secret:DOGE_ADDRESS_TO GET_PAYOUTS : is used as delimiter
Does the above makes sense and answers your question?
Activity: 46
If I want to get set up on this pool i should do the following on my L3+ antminers?

Server: Put the stratum address for pool server
User name: LTCaddress.workernumber
Password: mypassword:DASHaddress

That is all?

If your pool is anonymous then what would I put in for a password before my dash address? Do I just put x as I see in your examples?

Please forgive my newbness
Dear LURUVNs5VLvkycijSjTwj62HaD2rziDEqX
You can always post here if something needs to be clarified Please AVOID PM's until my account is restored.
You can read the current topic page carefuly. There are a couple of posts conserning your problem
Best
Loshia
My bitcointalk (loshia) account was compromised.

While waiting for my account to be restored, please use my new account for PM's. As usual i will answer them asap. However i prefer you to post in the thread instead.

I locked my account after receiving the below message:

---------------------------------------------------
Dear loshia,

Your Bitcoin Forum ([Suspicious link removed] to [email protected] by IP address 107.150.94.15. If you did not do this, then you can visit the following link within 14 days in order to lock the account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?.......
Note that you will NOT be asked for your password at that URL.

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team
---------------------------------------------------

Best
Loshia
legendary
Activity: 1610
I got a best share higher than the difficulty, was I supposed to find a block? Here is a screenshot, this was at block 1295267, thank you for your help.
Hi,
You got a PM with details.
In general short answer is NO unfortunately.
In order to solve a block your best share should be > than Net Diff
As we speak it means > 919573 for LTC and > 326211 for DOGE
Please let me know here or via PM in case something is not clarified

Best
Loshia
Activity: 3
I got a best share higher than the difficulty, was I supposed to find a block? Here is a screenshot, https://imgur.com/a/zNnTc this was at block 1295267, thank you for your help.
legendary
Dear M8f28UdMKh9g81UGC4LGVexJw6PEQ5Mi2G
You can always post here or PM me if something needs to be clarified
Please look just two posts above
Best
legendary
Hi, can you explain how to mine with this pool using Antminer L3 ?

Hi,
It is simple. In general as minimum you need to set your username to your LTC address. Pool home page http://ltc.tbdice.org has detailed explanation. I can give you a hand with setup in case you need it. Please PM me for details
Best
Loshia
Activity: 22
Hi, can you explain how to mine with this pool using Antminer L3 ?
legendary
Dear [email protected],

Although your LTC LNvhGfGFSGC1rUpBn3YZfAK82UUvZUzaTt address is valid, pool does not like it. According too pool logs it was OK at first, then you decided to remove your worker and you have added mail notification. I am positive that there is an extra space (or something else left at the end of LTC address).
In any case if you hit LTC  block you will be notified via e-mail. Your coins will be credited to pool wallet instead going directly to you. I will process your payout manually after verifying your mail address by sending you a simple message. I suggest you to FIX/Change your LTC address if you can. Go and  check pool users stats page. If your address is good it should NOT be red and it should be truncated as other ones are. If you are not able to do it, please check your mail regularly. You will be notified if you happen to hit LTC block and let me know here or via PM so i can send your coins immediately

Best
Loshia
legendary
Guy's,

A quick note about MutliSig addresses pool support
MutliSig addresses starting with 3 are properly supported.
Addresses beginning with “M” are not supported

So as a rule of thumb the best option is to use L-addresses - Legacy Litecoin accounts for user name.
Best
Loshia
Pages:
Jump to: