Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 22. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
My worker is not showing up on the worker page. I've PM'd loshia without response. The workers page give me this popup error:

DataTables warning: table id=workers - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

When I try the steps in the provided link I am stopped at:
The network panel will show all of the requests made by Chrome to load the page.
Click the XHR option at the bottom of the window to reduce the requests to just the Ajax (XHR) requests.
Double click the Ajax request made by DataTables<----------no requests made

Using latest Chrome, Win10 Pro.
Activity: 52
Merit: 29
Can someone assist. Tried both ports with nicehash

Notice: Pool verificator may not be 100% accurate and may report pool being compatible while in fact it is not compatible or vice versa. Always discuss with pool operator if you encounter any issues with the pool verificator.

Pool host: tbdice.org
Pool port: 13334
Pool user: LW4JKc4LvFAPnN6GeMgZ5kb3yTrEJbb2b4
Pool pass: x:D8BkjGc32BiMqxz4er7huqowQkxVfq7jQv
Algorithm: Scrypt

Resolving pool host tbdice.org... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 195.85.215.220:13334... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Received mining.notify subscription... OK
Received authorization result... OK
Received mining.set_difficulty... Pool difficulty too low (provided=16384, minimum=131072)
Waiting for pool to send higher difficulty.
Received mining.notify work... OK
Error: Difficulty too low.
Your pool is shown as incompatible therefore we encourage you to contact pool operator to make sure that the pool is using minimal/starting pool share difficulty which is compatible with our service (and thus compatible with today's miners), please send them link to our FAQ on this topic: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3. Thank you!

Hi,
Just change
to:
Pool pass: diff_131072:D8BkjGc32BiMqxz4er7huqowQkxVfq7jQv

replace x with diff_131072
this will do the trick Wink

According to:
https://www.nicehash.com/pool-operators
bottom of the page
Scrypt diff should be   >= 524288
so if diff_131072 is not making nicehash happy then use diff_524288 instead
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can someone assist. Tried both ports with nicehash

Notice: Pool verificator may not be 100% accurate and may report pool being compatible while in fact it is not compatible or vice versa. Always discuss with pool operator if you encounter any issues with the pool verificator.

Pool host: tbdice.org
Pool port: 13334
Pool user: LW4JKc4LvFAPnN6GeMgZ5kb3yTrEJbb2b4
Algorithm: Scrypt

Resolving pool host tbdice.org... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 195.85.215.220:13334... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Received mining.notify subscription... OK
Received authorization result... OK
Received mining.set_difficulty... Pool difficulty too low (provided=16384, minimum=131072)
Waiting for pool to send higher difficulty.
Error: Difficulty too low.
Your pool is shown as incompatible therefore we encourage you to contact pool operator to make sure that the pool is using minimal/starting pool share difficulty which is compatible with our service (and thus compatible with today's miners), please send them link to our FAQ on this topic: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3. Thank you!
Activity: 42
Hintsal,
You got a PM Wink Please PM me your user (LTC) address so i can check logs and try to figure out what is really going on
Best
Loshia

Just stopped working a few minutes ago. Bfgminer is only recording new block detections by stratum. I'll leave it running all night. Sucks that it's just sitting idle though.
Hi. I can't pm back cause I'm not a paid member and km limited to 2 pm a day. When I got home and hour ago I started the miner and it stopped after about 20 minutes. I just closed bfgminer and restarted it. It has been running since. If it stops before I go to sleep I'll message here as I can't pm. I'll leave the miner on all night connected even if it stops running.
Hintsal,
You got a PM Wink Please PM me your user (LTC) address so i can check logs and try to figure out what is really going on
Best
Loshia
Stupid thing wont let me send more than 2 messages a day. How inconvenient. Anyways, the moonlander 2 will run for an hour or so and then nothing. bfgminer just shows stratum finding blocks but not the miner making shares. If i restart the miner, it works fine. my results show up on the site as well. Just seems to stop after an hour or so. not sure how to check how long it is running. I know that when i would wake up i would see the light had stopped blinking on the miner meaning it wasn't working. restart the miner program and then go back to bed. just restarted it again as i type. any ideas? sorry to drop a few comments here, but that thing refuses to let me send pm unless i buy a membership.
Hi,

I guess moonlander 2 is a usb stick. Please be so kind and paste here (or PM me) how you run it against litecoinpool and i will give you a hand
Best
sent you a pm.
Do i need a doge address if I only want to mine for litecoin or is the pool for both at the same time?
Hi,
You got a PM.
You do not need a doge address if you want to mine litecoin only. All is explained in PM
Please let me know how it goes
Best
Loshia

Thanks for the pm. I will try that scrypt tonight when I get home. How will I know if it is working correctly? Is there a registration? A profile to check to make sure I'm doing work? Or is it just a poof coins in the wallet that let me know I hit a block?

Ok so I have it up and running. I found myself on the pool with the first few characters of my litecoin wallet address. It says that I am pool. Do i need to do something different for self? did I do something wrong? am I still solo mining?
Hi,

I guess moonlander 2 is a usb stick. Please be so kind and paste here (or PM me) how you run it against litecoinpool and i will give you a hand
Best
sent you a pm.
Do i need a doge address if I only want to mine for litecoin or is the pool for both at the same time?
Hi,
You got a PM.
You do not need a doge address if you want to mine litecoin only. All is explained in PM
Best
Loshia

Thanks for the pm. I will try that scrypt tonight when I get home. How will I know if it is working correctly? Is there a registration? A profile to check to make sure I'm doing work? Or is it just a poof coins in the wallet that let me know I hit a block?
Hi,

Best
sent you a pm.
Hi,
You got a PM.
Best
Loshia
Hi,

Best
sent you a pm.
Hi,

Best
Hello,

I have tried type=51 and type=19, but I never seem to be getting any mail. my email is a gmail.com addy. I have checked the spam folder and nothing there. Would be great if the issue could be resolved.

I am quite sure my command line is correct:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13334 -u LcJeTMPbpaYZngJjnsBoztYnSqTEADgP6s.deeneendo -p x:DMBxK5j76YqaSCou7r8pinSRypt8ZiHFJK:[email protected]:type=19 -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=224

I paste the whole line, as you can see, I am running some Futurebit Moonlanders.

Thanks for help!

Hi. I have a moonlander 2 also and would like to know how you got it running on this service? Do you just paste this script into the special file that you download from his support thread? I have been running on litecoinpool but would like to play it on here in the off change a block lands on me. Have you had any luck? Any help getting started would be awesome.
Cool..
By the way what happened with your doge MM address?
Do you have one to MM?
Do you need any help there?
I still do see that you are not providing DOGE address in order to Merge mine (MM)...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
ah!!  The lightbulb has been invented! lol

OK got it now.

ig

* Never mined alts before (obviously)
That's what I thought but if I threw a 36 million share why didn't I find a block?
That is the point the 36 million share is BTC Diff share  Wink Not LTC one
So in order to solve a block your cgminer shall show something bigger than 223785517056

Current LTC diff is 3414696.932 * 65536 equals to something like 223785517056  BTC share

The confusion comes because cgminer shows BTC diff not LTC diff. pool stats showed LTC diff best share...

Best
Loshia
legendary
That's what I thought but if I threw a 36 million share why didn't I find a block?
I'm confused again...lol

How do I figure out my Best share?   Right now I am showing a best share of 553.79539

ig

It is easy  Wink The magic number is 2 pow 16. Bitcoin diff of 1 (ONE) equals to LTC diff (ONE) 1/(2 pow 16). Your miner works with whole numbers only. In order to find your BEST share LTC diff and match it with your mining software stats (your miner (?cgminer?) shows BTC diff in most cases) you have to multiply it by 65536. In your case it would be 553.79539*65536=36293534. Have in mind that your pool best share diff stat is zeroed on each new pool block.
I hope i am not confusing you too much with such explanation.

Best
Loshia
Pool OP
legendary
I'm confused again...lol

How do I figure out my Best share?   Right now I am showing a best share of 553.79539

ig
legendary
awesome thx!

more coming online soon!

ig
Pages:
Jump to: