Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 20. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 300
I use a converted M on my trezor

MPpASWHRxZJEesB1yzEb382SHBBZDuS1eK

Then I use the P2SH Converter

P2SH Value:
MPpASWHRxZJEesB1yzEb382SHBBZDuS1eK
Mainnet p2sh address (deprecated):

3Hc28csU1SSorMu7t7FFDUn2xUb7D7Evbj

You should try that.

MWxsXgQXomddd4kjpGynNUhaTeDpy4QZLi

P2SH Value:
MWxsXgQXomddd4kjpGynNUhaTeDpy4QZLi

Mainnet p2sh address (deprecated): 3QkjDnzZrenCpZUqiPzSYqTB8wdNtWxpN2
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
mackb-1,
You Got PM with TX details. 24.89381341 LTC are on the way

TO ALL: PLEASE DO NOT USE M ADDRESSES ANYMORE
I do see that there are still people using them
Best
Loshia

So  I can't mine with you.

I have older addresses but not via wallets I control.

All wallets I control  are  M

Activity: 52
Merit: 29
mackb-1,
You Got PM with TX details. 24.89381341 LTC are on the way

TO ALL: PLEASE DO NOT USE M ADDRESSES ANYMORE
I do see that there are still people using them
Best
Loshia

I was solo mining using an address that started with M and found block 1398528. On the statistics page the address didn't appear red, so I thought everything was great until after the block was found. Can you assist with this? Thank you!
Hi,
Just a couple of posts above
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31405831

I pointed out that M addresses are not ok. Pool home page does not say they are ok also. It is true that statistics page does not sohow them in red -my bad. Any way I am with limited internet connectivity on vacation for 10 days. I can not resolve your issue until I am back. So please be patient and wait until 15 of April.
Best
Loshia

Thank you very much. Have a nice vacation!
Please PM me your M address which found a block and L address to send you coins tomorrow.
Best
Loshia
You are ok
LhcBg...NCeHx   Pool   520M / 0.000%
But you have to search pool thread in order to make your miner to sen Doge address. It is easy.
Good luck
Best
Loshia
Activity: 267
Merit: 4
jrc209
I just started mining solo with an L3+ can someone please make sure my config is right?

stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333

LhcBgsqz81443sdqS43nhkzB7avjrNCeHx.1

DH4s7RANEBSzUtVWhEa6nMDMvrbhE8nrRq

seems to be hashing but nothing shows under user page as of yet
Update
Pool is up and running. Someone does not like pool... any way
Mine on
Ps: Same attack will not work again Smiley
I am aware . I called data center. I will know the situation and will inform you what  happened. The issue will. Be resolved within couple of hours. Sorry folks
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I was solo mining using an address that started with M and found block 1398528. On the statistics page the address didn't appear red, so I thought everything was great until after the block was found. Can you assist with this? Thank you!
Hi,

I pointed out that M addresses are not ok. Pool home page does not say they are ok also. It is true that statistics page does not sohow them in red -my bad. Any way I am with limited internet connectivity on vacation for 10 days. I can not resolve your issue until I am back. So please be patient and wait until 15 of April.
Best
Loshia

Thank you very much. Have a nice vacation!
Hi,

Best
Loshia
Activity: 2
And life stats are back normal after two last blocks
[2018-04-04 04:05:19.650] Solved and confirmed block 1397248 by LeaN....exoblockE1543
[2018-04-04 04:05:19.679] Solved and confirmed AUX block 2163491 by LeaN...exoblockE1543

Best
Loshia
I am back from data center. It was HDD failure + DDOS at the same time. Everything was restored from backup image to new HDD. Total downtime was about 2 hours. All is good and running. Pool life stats were lost (Pool last block and Pool Rnd Time - nothing to worry about) but as soon as we find our first block they will look good again.
Mine On
Loshia
Pool OP  
Pool is under dos. I am working to resolve it
Sorry folks
Hi,
'TestNet' is a typo left over. I will remove it on next pool restart. You can ignore it, You are mining on on MAIN net for sure.
About your miner not showing up in stats please PM me your LTC address to check...One reason might be that your hash rate is too low and you need to specify low start diff inside your password
LIKE this:
-------------
The pool supports difficulty setting inside your password. The format is: diff_xxxxxxx:(DOGE address), where xxxxxxx can be any positive integer value.

try with diff_16 and recheck your stats
-------------
Best
Loshia

Just added a miner to ltc.tbdice pool, but I noticed the welcome message mentioned 'TestNet'. Did the text just never get updated or what's the deal with that?

Tried both of these addresses and they both give a welcome message saying TestNet:

stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333 or stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13334

The miner is accepting and processing blocks okay, but I don't see my address showing up under Users or Workers.

I'm just trying out the pool with a small Moonlander 2, so maybe it's not hashing fast enough to show up??

Any changes I need to make to config?
Activity: 1
Just added a miner to ltc.tbdice pool, but I noticed the welcome message mentioned 'TestNet'. Did the text just never get updated or what's the deal with that?

Tried both of these addresses and they both give a welcome message saying TestNet:

stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333 or stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13334

The miner is accepting and processing blocks okay, but I don't see my address showing up under Users or Workers.

I'm just trying out the pool with a small Moonlander 2, so maybe it's not hashing fast enough to show up??

Any changes I need to make to config?
I just have received a call from pool server hosting provider. There is a scheduled maintenance for today. Unfortunately they were not able to tell me when it will happen exactly. Representative assured me that expected service interruption will be no more than 15 minutes. Make sure your backup pools are configured and allive.
Best
Loshia
PS: Maintenance just started......And anded.. All is good
Mine on:)
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Hello. I'm fairly new to mining but have setup my miner to use TBDICE and when I look at my user it shows up as a POOL user. Shouldn't it say SELF?
Here's my script
bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333 -u MAazxdg6pP8p879FEHgUQfFTah3wWPvtHV -p diff_128   -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=796

Thanks for any help
Never mind, once I added a doge address it changed to SELF
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Hello. I'm fairly new to mining but have setup my miner to use TBDICE and when I look at my user it shows up as a POOL user. Shouldn't it say SELF?
Here's my script
bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333 -u MAazxdg6pP8p879FEHgUQfFTah3wWPvtHV -p diff_128   -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=796

Thanks for any help
Pages:
Jump to: