Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 26. (Read 42749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Well, I'll try this pool with my new and shiny A4 Dominator module.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1596
Any chance you could add ETH/ETC/XMR/Zcash solo mining?
legendary
Hello,
There is planned maintenance in our datacenter
Planned Date: 22.12.2016
Maintenance window: 05:00 – 06:00 (GMT+2)
Reason: Switcing infrastructure upgrade

i have got this warning before posting

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I just want to inform you that pool is online and all is working great as always even though topic looks like it is dead

Keep on mining.... Wink
legendary
Update:

Data centre maintenance completed for less than 20 minutes. Unfortunately during that time we found LTC and Doge block which are invalid due to coin daemons out of sync because of lack of network connectivity. Any way all is back to normal and we have both valid LTC/Dogie blocks after that.
Mine On:)
legendary
There is planned maintenance in server data centre scheduled for:

Maintenance window: 15.08.2016 - 10:30 – 16.08.2016 04:00 UTC
Reason: Switcing infrastructure upgrade

Please make sure you have your backup pools in place

Best
legendary
Quick update
I am happy to announce that our avarage luck is super taking into account current lucky strike.
I am positive that all of our constant miners are making between 5% -10% more compared to any LTC pool out there.
join the ride fellows Smiley
Best
Loshia
legendary
Folks,
There are issues with DNS servers. I do hope they will be resolved ASAP
Meanwhile you can use 195.85.215.220 for mining
PS:
DNS issues are resolved
legendary
Thank you Sir!
Best luck to you and to all miners.
Loshia
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I had to switch wallets to the Electrum. Much easier to use since had so many problems with my last block. Thanks again for your help! I did find another LTC block as well as DOGE which I will continue to leave as donations. Also, a big thanks for making this site available. For someone who has been unemployed for awhile and not able to have any income this has been an enormous help for me. Its nice to have a bit of luck for a change.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Answering to
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14196981

No matter what pool say if you see that your transaction is confirmed by network (20 confirms in this moment) it means it is confirmed and that is all Cheesy
https://chain.so/api/v2/block/LTC/bfe48eaaf045c73119370fc4ae6b7ae5631bcf1ab573ea066f96b597fca6f6d5/
Congrats.
You can always follow blok link and check if your address is in cb generation transaction and thre are at least 2+ confirmations. After that all shall be good
Best

Thank you for the reply!
legendary
Answering to
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14196981

No matter what pool say if you see that your transaction is confirmed by network (20 confirms in this moment) it means it is confirmed and that is all Cheesy
https://chain.so/api/v2/block/LTC/bfe48eaaf045c73119370fc4ae6b7ae5631bcf1ab573ea066f96b597fca6f6d5/
Congrats.
You can always follow blok link and check if your address is in cb generation transaction and thre are at least 2+ confirmations. After that all shall be good
Best
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
Hello, I can confirm I get mail now, thank you for sorting out the issue!
legendary
Hello,

I have tried type=51 and type=19, but I never seem to be getting any mail. my email is a gmail.com addy. I have checked the spam folder and nothing there. Would be great if the issue could be resolved.

I am quite sure my command line is correct:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13334 -u LcJeTMPbpaYZngJjnsBoztYnSqTEADgP6s.deeneendo -p x:DMBxK5j76YqaSCou7r8pinSRypt8ZiHFJK:[email protected]:type=19 -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=224

I paste the whole line, as you can see, I am running some Futurebit Moonlanders.

Thanks for help!

Hi,
In short it is an old pool bug unfortunately. The issue is that if you do enter correct password from the first time, your mail address is not zero terminated. Any way. There are two ways to make it work
1.You to Use diferent LTC address if possible.
2. Me to do pool restart.
Please let me know if you can change your ltc address. If it is not possible to do that I will do pool restart then
Thanks and sorry for inconvenience
Best
loshia
PS: anyway I have just restarted pool for luck Wink
Now all looks good and mails shall come. Please let me know if all is good
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
Hello,

I have tried type=51 and type=19, but I never seem to be getting any mail. my email is a gmail.com addy. I have checked the spam folder and nothing there. Would be great if the issue could be resolved.

I am quite sure my command line is correct:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13334 -u LcJeTMPbpaYZngJjnsBoztYnSqTEADgP6s.deeneendo -p x:DMBxK5j76YqaSCou7r8pinSRypt8ZiHFJK:[email protected]:type=19 -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=224

I paste the whole line, as you can see, I am running some Futurebit Moonlanders.

Thanks for help!
legendary
Hi Loshia, yes those DOGE accumulates fast  Grin
The email notification also works like a charm.
Thanks.
Super Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Loshia, yes those DOGE accumulates fast  Grin
The email notification also works like a charm.
Thanks.
legendary
I am happy to announce that we have solved our 1000 doge block.  That happened within last four months since we started doge mm. And current pool luck rocks!
Let us roll the dice Wink
legendary
Folks,
I just wanna know how mail notifications work for you.
I see some of you are getting mails fine. I also see that some of you have trouble setting them up. Once again - Your password you should have pass:dogeadrdogeaddr:yourmail:type=postive integer number as described in pool home page. If you do not care about doge coins please use for your password something like x:x:yourmail:type=postive integer number
Please note first x:x: are needed and can not be omitted. Otherwise your password string will not be parsed correctly and you will not get mails at all
Pages:
Jump to: