Pages:
Author

Topic: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source - page 35. (Read 51733 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
I don't know how to report this guy, but he is very helpful, made so many good threads in the mining section, I thought he should have ranked up to Legendary already but looks like there is a lack of merit sources in the Mining, and actually people there don't really care about merit as they don't chase the sig. campaign income. Anyway I think he deserves to rank up at least to Hero.
Mattthev
All his threads are useful, I learned a lof from his posts. So please, check his post history > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=986862;sa=showPosts almost every thread worth meriting. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Garść statystyk dotyczących sytemu Meritów z naszego lokalnego subforum...
Description : @cryptovigi creates this detailed monthly report about merits every month. This time I'm out of smerits to say "thank you".  
Category : statistics
Section : Polish local
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange
I don't mind, I have more sMerit left than ever (now 500+), so I'm glad to spend some.

Then don't mind me dump few some thread/reply Smiley

Section : Hardware wallets

Re: NEWS FLASH! Hardware wallets still aren't secure, and they never will be.
Category : Opinion

Re: NEWS FLASH! Hardware wallets still aren't secure, and they never will be.
Category : Technical answer, opinion

Re: Trezor using a usb hub
Category : Answer

Section : Electrum

Re: electrum 3.2.2 and 3.3.6 does NOT run
Category : Technical answer

Re: Generate addresses independently of Electrum

Re: Electrum Synchronising

Section : Press

Re: [2019-07-05] This Bitcoin money-laundering cartel was operating inside a prison

Re: [2019-07-01]From 'Ponzi' to 'We're Working on It’ — BIS Chief Reverses Stance on

Re: [2019-06-24] Permissionless vs. Permissioned Blockchains, Argument Worth Having?

Re: [2019-06-24] Permissionless vs. Permissioned Blockchains, Argument Worth Having?

Re: [2019-06-21] CEO of Bank of America: “We Want a Cashless Society”

As a long-term solution, you could ask theymos to increase your source amount. You made a decent list of posts.

Already tried it, but i'll think about it
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
On a side note the sight of merit source report unmerited good posts to another merit source seems ridiculous
I don't mind, I have more sMerit left than ever (now 500+), so I'm glad to spend some.

As a long-term solution, you could ask theymos to increase your source amount. You made a decent list of posts.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange
Section : Bitcoin Technical Support

Help moving BTC out of a LN channel through the eclair app needed
Category : Technical question

Help moving BTC out of a LN channel through the eclair app needed

Re: WTS my smartphone but I've got crypto in it. HELP!

Re: using btcrecover. Need help with tokens

How to set datadir mode 750 and files 640 without sysperms

How to use headless Pi3 bitcoin node over ethernet on windows GUI wallet

Re: How to use headless Pi3 bitcoin node over ethernet on windows GUI wallet

Section : Development & Technical Discussion

Re: Smart contracts - How smart are they?

Re: Smart contracts - How smart are they?

Extract block sizes from Core?

I agree too, I feel self posting here is like merit begging after putting some thought into it.
At first it wasnt a common occurrence but now seems to be a trend.

At least the thread is self-moderated, otherwise it'll be other merit giveaway thread.
Activity: 1423
Merit: 504
How would you feel about a "no self posts" rule? There are plenty of other merit giveaway threads across the forum you can report your own posts in.

I agree with this idea, i lost interest with this thread after most reported posts are either made by reporters or in foreign language.
I agree too, I feel self posting here is like merit begging after putting some thought into it.
At first it wasnt a common occurrence but now seems to be a trend.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Effective use of Personal Message
Description- Detailed about Personal Message of Bitcointalk
Category- Tutorial
Section- Beginners and Help
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51448251
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51536418

Description: Lesson for all crypto traders
Category: Advice and Info
Section: Trading Discussion/Local Section
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
I shared some tips to prevent getting scammed with this investment programs.
Description: Some tips for the newbie investor to prevent getting scammed by different investment programs
Category: Tips and Advices
Section: Local Section
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

A call for mandatory KYC for core members of projects conducting an ICO or IEO.

Description : A petition to standardize mandatory KYC for core members of projects conducting an ICO or IEO
Category : Petition
Section : Altcoin Discussion
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Some basic advice for newbies in crypto - Please read.
Description : Some basic advice for crypto newbies to avoid fund loses.
Category : advice
Section : Beginners & Help
legendary
~snip generic shitposts~
Congratulations, you have the dubious honor of being the first on my ignore list (reason archived). Please don't post here again.

quickseller claims to be quoting BL46K 7193R but does not post a link to back their cite.
The link was posted 5 lines higher, and also right above his post (now deleted).
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
quickseller claims to be quoting BL46K 7193R but does not post a link to back their cite. [Archive] [2]
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51357311
Description: How to gain success in gambling 
Category: Technical Answer
Section: Gambling Discussion

If anyone has any interest in learning about gambling, I would encourage you to read this post first:

Quote from: BL46K 7193R
If you play gambling, there will be win and losses. And playing gambling is not an easy job to earn money. I am giving my opinion below how successful gambling can be achieved.

1. Use the technique
2. Be patient
3. The willingness to risk
4. Luck

I think these four things contribute a lot to the success of gambling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 157
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Hhampuzism and yahoo62278ism on campaigns they manage. What you should know
Description : for bounty hunters
Category : Managers' perspective
Section : Beginners & Help
Activity: 422
Merit: 52
I wanted to create my own thread but just saw your one. I think I should post here threads or posts which i founded.
Few questions:
I can post my thread or posts?
I can post threads or posts which has less merits but deserve more?

Section wise
Altcoin Discussion:

Red-Apple
Because there is no such thing as a decentralized exchange (at least to date), for example, Etherdelta/Forkdelta/IDEX has smart contract issuers (centralized party). Binance chain also has Binance corp as the token issuer.

I think it is better to solve this problem using a non-custodial wallet exchange mechanism, where users' fund are really #SAFU, doesn't matter whether the exchange is centralized or not.

motienvolam
By now, decentralized exchanges contain more potential risks than centralized exchanges. Users of decentralized exchanges have to secure their private keys of their accounts very carefully. They need to have enough knowledge and skills to do this, and when they lose their private keys, there is no way to get them back with decentralized exchanges. That is contrasting with centralized exchanges, where users can send support tickets with bunches of proofs, like emails, past trading history, current balance of their account, and so on to get their accounts back. Maybe in the future, when decentralized exchanges become more matured, people might use them more and such DEX might dominate centralized exchanges.

Raymondavid47
Centralised exchanges where first created a long while before the creation of decentralized exchanges. People have already gotten used to centralised exchanges. Nevertheless this isn't the only reason to use centralized exchanges instead of decentralised exchanges. I think some of other reasons might be.
- Decentralized exchanges are more difficult to use than centralized exchanges.
- You can easily loose your funds on decentralized exchanges.
- Centralised exchanges are more automated than decentralized exchanges.
- Bot trading is better to be used on centralised exchanges than decentralized exchanges.

Threads not post:

How to be careful and avoid scams in the wild west of the alt coin scene -part 1
[Altcoin Exchange List] List of AltCoin and Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts
ALT coin Stores and Services List
How to Prevent Telegram Users from adding you to Telegram Groups!
[EDU] List of Bitcoin Scam sites

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
Re: 51% attack on Bitcoin

This post of his in particular screams of text spinning and/or machine auto-translation. Phrases like "bitcoin excavators" instead of "bitcoin miners" and "double transaction" instead of "double spend" are dead give-aways. If you ignore the obviously spun words, it has almost perfect grammar and punctuation. Compare that to his other posts in completely broken English.

I am 100% sure this is plagiarized. He will be getting no merit from me. Can anyone find the source so we can ban him?

Edit: Found it and reported him. Source here: https://medium.com/coinmonks/what-is-a-51-attack-or-double-spend-attack-aa108db63474.
legendary
I recently declined to give bibop555 merit because his post history is nearly entirely made up of one liners when I checked yesterday.
Most of his posts deserve deletion. But if he really improved after realizing that's what he needs to rank up, that kinda deserves a reward. On the other hand, abruptly going from shitposter to decent posts sets off my "plagiarism alarm". I can't find it, it might be a very good text spinner, but I find it hard to believe it's his own work.
Pages:
Jump to: