Pages:
Author

Topic: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source - page 31. (Read 51883 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
Topics I prepared for beginners in the Turkish section.

What is Quality Writing?
Description : Suggestions that I think may be useful to new members
Category : {guide, opinion}
Section :

Forum Jargon / Crypto Terminology / Blockchain Glossary
Category : {Glossary}
Section :

Bitcoin Whitepaper - Year 11 - Articles and Comments in Turkish
Section :

[Guide] What is a Signature Campaign / Terms / Selection
Category : {guide}
Section :

What is Quality Writing?
Description : Suggestions that I think may be useful to new members
Category : {guide, opinion}
Section :

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Can i post  my own posts here too if i think it is left unmerited despite being good ?
Don't want to poop on this thread again, but I'd just like to say that you could also PM me a link to your posts that you think might deserve merits as long as they're in English.  I don't often check this thread, and it looks like the last list of posts are all in Russian. 

Anyway, it's no bother to me if you or anyone else PMs me with links.  I'll be happy to check them out, and if they're merit-worthy I'll give them merits.  If not, I won't.  It can't hurt, right?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Can i post  my own posts here too if i think it is left unmerited despite being good ?
Yes.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Hello,

After being encouraged by LoyceV, I decided to mention here 1 post of mine.

"The Satoshi Revolution", by Wendy McElroy, translated in Romanian
Description : after working more than 1 year, I could proudly present the book, fully translated in Romanian, with the writer's approval and encouragement do so
Category : crypto literature
Section : Local > Română (Romanian) > Presa

Regarding
Rules
NEW: Don't post topics that are just a translation of another topic or website.
I tried to assure myself I won't break any rule by posting this here, this is why I asked LoyceV first, and I was told to try and see what happens.
I understood there shouldn't be "a translation of another topic or website", and my post is not a translation of a topic, nor of a website, but it is indeed a translation. But it is a translation of a book. Considering the extremely low amount of Romanian crypto literature (either with Romanian authors or just foreign books translations) which, as far as I know, it is 0 (ZERO), I think this book may help a lot of Romanians, in case they decide to read it, to understand the real nature of Bitcoin and private money. The lack of technical writing, together with the crypto-anarchic ideas expressed by the author will help any reader to understand the principles behind Bitcoin.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
📖 🌟 Trader's Golden Rules Book 📖 🌟
Description : I will share my experiences, my slogans and rules.
Category : trading, guide,

Dikkat: CTRL-C CTRL-V ile Coinlerinizi Nasıl Kaybedersiniz?  
Description : "How to lose your Bitcoins with CTRL-C CTRL-V" I translated @LoyceV topic into Turkish.
Category :  Beginners & Help

correct the post, you have the same links

DeFi - ETH Financial Ecosystem (September 2019)
Category : article
Section : Altcoin Discussion
User: zasad@

Activity: 266
Merit: 214
Analist - Trader - Yazar
📖 🌟 Trader's Golden Rules Book 📖 🌟
Description : I will share my experiences, my slogans and rules.
Category : trading, guide,

Dikkat: CTRL-C CTRL-V ile Coinlerinizi Nasıl Kaybedersiniz?  
Description : "How to lose your Bitcoins with CTRL-C CTRL-V" I translated @LoyceV topic into Turkish.
Category :  Beginners & Help
legendary
Did you know bitcoin uses 6 different ways to represent integers
Section : Bitcoin

The Stock To Flow Model: Modeling Bitcoin Value Based on Their Deficit

Bitcoin and Mises Regression Theorem

Bitcoin Governance
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598
Some strong political and historical insights on this message by Carlton Banks, I'm out of merits at the moment so sharing it here for your consideration:

Category: Other / Politics & Society
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52763525
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
But there's a risk: with "Merit: 932" (by now "Merit: 972"), you're one of the few obvious non-spammers wearing the CryptoTalk signature. If you reach 1000 Merit, you'll look like a spammer who didn't earn any Merit.
I waited to see how the campaign goes under yahoo for a few days. Then I decided to go for it because of their pay per post system without any minimum requirement. It has been almost a year since I got into any signature campaign for longer than a week because almost all of them need you to be active in Gambling, which I am not and which I have not been able to will myself to despite trying.

So even though, i'd consider myself a non-spammer, I decided to wear the signature. A lot of people give the "Money on the table" argument and after much consternation, i decided to give up too. In my defense, this time around, this campaign is for another forum. Would this be considered counter-marketing? If we consider it to be a competition on forum hegemony then probably, but in the wider interest of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, having another widely used forum shouldn't be all that bad.

I've posted this quote (taken slightly out of context) before, and I'll post it again:
But undoubtedly some people got screwed by this, and if they have decent posts, by all means, give them the 250 or 500 merit that they need to rank-up.
Senior members who ranked up with merit have now become a dime a dozen..lol..I think I was among the relatively quicker ones to reach Senior. It has been uphill since. I wish more people followed Theymos' advice though.
legendary
Sorry, but truly that wasn't what I was thinking of when I was writing this post.
Don't worry about it Smiley

I still have 400+ sMerit to give to worthy users.

Funny thing because first I saw your comment which starts a little scary
Lol Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Can I ask you to do this same for me?
Merit "begging" from someone who isn't a spammer? I approve!...

You are absolutely right, I didn't even think for a moment that this post can be taken that way  .

Sorry, but truly that wasn't what I was thinking of when I was writing this post.

Thank you very much Loycev for support, this is so far the biggest amount of merits I got in one time from a single member.

Of course, I do my best to spread these merits to other quality posters.

PS
Funny thing because first I saw was the first sentence of your comment, which starts a little scary and just after I turned my eyes into merits, where I have seen a significant change and first I thought, that there is something on the screen and tried to wipe it out with my finger but luckily couldn't  Cheesy. Not only to wipe out but also to believe what I see.

Yeah, you make a big smile on my face with this rain of merits. Thanks again Loycev.
legendary
Merit "begging" from someone who isn't a spammer? I approve!
But there's a risk: with "Merit: 932" (by now "Merit: 972"), you're one of the few obvious non-spammers wearing the CryptoTalk signature. If you reach 1000 Merit, you'll look like a spammer who didn't earn any Merit.

But undoubtedly some people got screwed by this, and if they have decent posts, by all means, give them the 250 or 500 merit that they need to rank-up.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Since it's my topic, I think I can bend the rules a bit Smiley...
I think he's one of the rare knowledgeable new users who should not be restricted by the Merit system, but deserves to Rank up as quickly as Activity allows. So, please just check his post history.

I am very close to the Legendary rank and from almost 7 years with this account on Bitcointalk because my first one was hacked after over a year of use when passwords leaked for the first time.

I will say honestly and completely immodestly, that in my opinion, all of my posts deserve to be merited Cheesy at least with one merit (maybe without those in sections like Games and Rounds, etc.) because from the time when merit system was introduced I promised myself to never spam again (even with a single post) and I think, that I fulfilled my promise. I think, that I have enough knowledge about BTC, forum, cryptocurrencies as a whole and constantly keep learning something new every day. Especially, because I am frequently very active on the forum.

I try to avoid mega spam threads and am not listed on any of your lists with megathreads spammers. Constantly keep helping other members, answer questions and provide suggestions.
Do my best to encourage people to discussions and frequently start new, not (already) reviewed threads, which I find sometimes not so easy to do, taking into consideration how big the number of published articles on Bitcointalk during all these years is.

In our local section, we have agreed to not merit ourselves anymore (despite we have exchanged only max 50 merits during the time) because our local is small and we want to avoid to be accused of merits exchange. From 600 merits disturbed monthly in our local section, we go down (like alts  Wink) to 60 in a month and the amounts are still dropping very quickly. Because of this, there are a lot of very good posts without single merit. I am sure that with Google translator everybody will be able to understand these posts. I try to publish equal amounts of posts on local boards and in English sections, it is easy to find my posts that don't need to be translated if this is a problem.

I will be very happy if you will be so kind to evaluate my account on the quality level, accept my profile and recommend to merit sources or simply reject me if you will find a single spammy post in the last 2 years of my post history.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135
Coins.ph Official Thread
Category: Technical Answer
Section: Pilipinas
User: harizen

Coins.ph Official Thread

Coins.ph Official Thread
User: jhenfelipe

Coins.ph Official Thread

Re: [DISCUSSION] Posting Interval at Burst Posting
Category: Useful Answer
User: cabalism13

[DISCUSSION] Learn about Patent and Intellectual Property. /BITCOIN/
Category: Educational
User: finaleshot2016

I’d like to add mine as well Cheesy

Re: Question for coins.ph account owners

Re: LENDING SECTION HERE (Funds Available - BTC0.0475) Wanted Borrowers!

Re: LENDING SECTION HERE (Funds Available - BTC0.0475) Wanted Borrowers!
Section:  Pilipinas

Re: [DISCUSSION] Lightning Network Explained by finaleshot2016. ⚡

Coins.ph Official Thread

Coins.ph Official Thread

Re: [DISCUSSION] Candidate for the next Merit Source.

Re: [DISCUSSION] Candidate for the next Merit Source.

Re: Best way BTC>PHP?

Re: [Paliwanag] Kahalagahan ng Custom Trust List

Coins.ph Official Thread

My rarely weekly updates topic Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updated-oct-29-pilipinas-smerit-distribution-summary-5169636
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stats-local-board-pilipinas-statistics-center-updated-10042019-5150375
legendary
Russian Local board

BTC futures on BUKKIT and CME exchanges.
Category : guide
Section : Trading

Timejacking and Bitcoin  
Section : Bitcoin Discussion

Cypherpunk and their role in bitcoin creation  
Section : Bitcoin Discussion
legendary
Since it's my topic, I think I can bend the rules a bit Smiley I stumbled upon MrFreeDragon, who created his account last month.
I think he's one of the rare knowledgeable new users who should not be restricted by the Merit system, but deserves to Rank up as quickly as Activity allows. So, please just check his post history.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
The Situation with Bitcoin and Alts
Category : opinion, guide
Section : Altcoins Board

This one has 60 merits from two users only but I think more people should merit it.
A 2019 Critical Crypto Overview
Category : opinion
Section : Altcoins Board
Can you fix the links? "?topic=1234.msg1234#1234" doesn't exist.
Fixed. I forgot to edit the link from the sample format. Sorry about that.
Pages:
Jump to: