Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 15. (Read 61598 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 14, 2018, 12:39:00 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

I would suggest that you must keep holding your altcoins at this situation because the market was in down trend, it was not the right time to sell the altcoins it might not gives you more profit at this time wait the market recover before you sell your altcoins for more profit.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
For me the best is hold the token, wait until the price goes to good. Very basic, Buy low sell high that's all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
A good strategy that I am now doing is investing and holding coins for the long term. Invest now because the price of coins is very low. And this is like starting from scratch because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is very down. I am sure that the price of coins will definitely rise again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 11:09:37 PM
I will hold my altcoin, I think the best thing is to sell it of course the results can not be maximal, be patient to hold the altcoin while waiting for the market to rise and then sell it of course in the future will benefit
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
any price drops then wait and hold during a downturn that occurred was already great. do not sell a loss due to this that many people do and it is a mistake. a cut loss is good things to be done but it should be with the right decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 13, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
At this stage, of course, it is better to sell your cryptocurrency. The price falls steadily and after some time you can buy much more coins. I did not regret it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
My own safe heaven is simply when the prices are continuously declining like we have observed for about one month, I simply convert every altcoin to USDT or GUSD. It is more secured by doing that. No more loss in value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 13, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
Do analysis first to determine the right choice, whether to hold, sell, and buy. In these circumstances, do not be affected by fud, you better do an independent analysis or consult with a more experienced friend. Determine BEP, so you also have the right benchmark when to sell these tokens or coins before losing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

If the price of the altcoin is going down it is best that you buy to add and hodl you coin so that when the prices gets up you have a big coin to sell and you will earn big. It is not good to sell altcoins when the price is getting low.You can also join some campaign to earn more alt coin there are many ways that you can do to make more money from the crypto.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 13, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
All who wanted to have already sold, but someone else sells because the market can go even lower. But I don’t sell anything to my HOLD assets. I will look in a couple of years what comes out of these assets; I think that everything will be fine after a while.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 13, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
I sincerely respect those people who were able to sell alternative coins at a time when their price was high. Unfortunately I did not.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 04:43:05 PM
you need to hold ylur altcoins if ypu want to know what is going on as you may easi/y make an analisys of the market for them
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
The current situation of the market do not in any way advise altcoin holders to sell their coin because even if we look at the total price of some coins we are holding in dollars they don't worth selling because of the price.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
Before the dip became serious, immediately i noticed that predictions were on the rise and that the rate of dump was getting too much, alongside the marketcap, i decided to sell my holding. Right now, i am buying the dip. I believe everyone should also imbibe this.
Activity: 113
December 13, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
there is nothing left in such a market — just to keep coins, it upsets me because I thought to make some extra money, and now I just have to wait ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 03:02:44 PM
Some altcoins were sold by me. Others, I continue to hold, most of them just fell so low that I see no reason to sell them. At the same time, in parallel, I continue to trade. From time to time interesting and profitable trading pairs appear on the market. Therefore, I take this opportunity.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

Altcoin in my opinion the market is not so much battered. And I think there's a chance they'll be even stronger in a couple of months. You should just think about the fact that in the near future there is a need to save at least part of the coins
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 12, 2018, 07:59:54 PM
Until now all altcoin's prices is low, so the best strategy is holding all of your coin until it's prices will start to increase for us not to have any regret becayse if we sell our holdings in a low price it will be a big loss for us.
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
Of course, I now hold my coins for the long term, as I believe that they are now at their lowest levels
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
December 12, 2018, 07:55:33 PM
for me there is no choice but to hold our assets, everything will be alright.
Pages:
Jump to: