Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! - page 11. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think I would not do such a thing, because for me it is too risky. and maybe I also have plans to invest with big money in crypto but it will not be more than 50%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
If anyone is going to do that, I can ensure that they're truly idiots. Where will you live after you sell everything to invest in cryptocurrency? If this family invested in BTC at the end of last year, I can ensure that at the moment, all of them are crying because of BTC price Smiley). Don't do that, you just should invest the amount of money that you have and don't know you should invest in which.
Activity: 476
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

Sell all FIAT for cryptocurrency very risky. The market of cryptocurrencies is very not predictable. Your assets can grow several times or fall down several times. I consider that it is necessary to invest the sum which you aren't afraid to lose in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 854
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

For me, it is not a wise decision to invest your money in a bucket. A wise investor always divide his investment into different parts. That's why portfolio is invented for us to have different coins. We can invest in bitcoin but we should also left a savings and investment in our real life. Atleast, if there is an emergency and BTC will fall down, we have assurance we have money to be withdrawn.

well, I wonder how this Dutch family pay for their trips, guess still in fiat =) I am also agree on the diversification strategy, crypto is very risky and volatile. If the family would put all their fiat in crypto in December, they would have a big loss
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

I think if they had $500k to sell like that, they were well off already and didn't face much of a risk.

For everyone else though, selling 100% of your fiat for crypto is really risky and I would not recommend it Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Perhaps investing in crypto is the greatest opportunity for now, but some may find it more secure to diversify because as we understand, crypto is also potentially having bad weeks or maybe months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Maybe I will not do it, but I think I pretty much invested my money in crypto than with all my possessions. But for everything I think I'm not willing to bear the risks.
Activity: 462

It is risky and it can be profitable or it can even end up in a bad way. It's not advisable to invest all-in in crypto since it's market is volatile. Imagine selling all your assets and suddenly the next day you are penniless and the market crashed so hard. This will be frustrating. Better to stay safe and invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 123
If people really believe and are able to pass bad times with patience, I think investing in bitcoin will get results in the future. But I think most people also need balance. I do not think there will be 1% of the community who will sell all of his for bitcoin.
Activity: 490
this is a very risky step, it takes a lot of courage, they are very lucky. I would not have been able to do this, since my family will be totally against me.
Activity: 406
I dont think I can do that. First of all there is too much at stake and the risk is very high. If crypto market drops, all your money and assests will go down with it, but if the market soar high, so as your money. So its a 50-50 chance and I cant take that chance involving all my assets. Maybe I'll just put some portion of my assets into crypto but not all of it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
I am sure that such an act is very risky, but it has a chance of success. And in case of a positive result, your capital can grow tens of times.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13

For me, it is not a wise decision to invest your money in a bucket. A wise investor always divide his investment into different parts. That's why portfolio is invented for us to have different coins. We can invest in bitcoin but we should also left a savings and investment in our real life. Atleast, if there is an emergency and BTC will fall down, we have assurance we have money to be withdrawn.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Only people who ready with big risk can do it, personaly iam not ready with that too high risk. I just make invest in crypto by safe mode by used 20% to 30% of my money, though with small amount we can  still make huge profit, just need longer times, more patient and better strategy. Put all money in to crypto is make me can not sleep and make not happy, iam prefer to play in crypto with more safe to avoid bad psycology when loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
It's not good idea to action your advice. If we don't have fiat, we can't buy anything since there are not legal to use cryptocurrency to buy something in my country.
And also, that's so crazy family from your story. I don't know why all these parts of family agreed with this idea, I think that family is want instant money for all. And they trade with their life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Not a good idea. I think this post is for a fun. If not I recommend you to consider this twice. Investing all your capita in one section is very risky. I use my risk capital to invest in various places. In cryptos, fiats and also other assets such as properties, stocks, company shares, etc.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
There investment will take years for a greater return. It seems that when people know the longer the reward that's sort of physics.
Activity: 27
sounds too risky to me. they could lose everything in a moment. i would at least diversify a little bit
Activity: 700

I would not do like that dutch family. Its very risky for me because cryptomarket have high fluctuation and i am better make cryptomarket as my side job. The dutch family make that decision maybe because they already get big profits from bitcoin started. 
Activity: 379
I appreciate the practice of this Holland family. It takes courage. If I may not dare to take such risks, I will only invest the extra money into the encrypted world after assessing my life. Of course, this family's attitude towards life is what we should learn. I also want to travel around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: