Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! - page 15. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

That family certainly did a risky thing and I might admit that they are very brave.
I'm not talking anything BS against crypto because I have faith in it. But selling 100% of your assets to invest in crypto is insane.
What will happen if their invest takes a negative turn? They will be in road, begging for the rest of their life. That's not a smart move at all I believe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
A very strong statement, but I think that this should not be done, because in that case you are in a very dangerous situation, suddenly the crypto-currencies will start to fall again? Have you thought about this? Probably you need to somehow insure your investments? Most likely it will be more correct than a simple investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
These people sold the property and invested in crypto before the market fell. In December, everything was very good, but the next few months could drive investors crazy. I'm not ready to take so much risk.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Selling all your assets and money to invest in crypto is not a wise move for me, only invest that you can afford comfortably, also diversification is the best strategy, you can own multiple real world and crypto assets and make money from all streams while lowering the risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Sell all your fiat?  How do you sell cash?  You mean buy cryptocurrencies with all your fiat and that's a horrible financial thing to do.  Cryptocurrencies can lead to great fortunes but going all-in in anything is a huge mistake and puts your back against the wall.  
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
That is what i cannot do. I can't sell all my fiat for crypto, because I have a policy when it comes to any investment, either in crypto or any other area of investment. I only invest what i can afford to loose. Perhaps the family that sold all fiat for crypto can afford to do, but i tell you it is quite risky. Well business is all about risk.
It is possible that after the 3 years projected, they may be among the richest in the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
I would not do the same thing as they did, because as we all know, cryptocurrency is a very risky investment, What if the cryptocurrency suddenly crashes, what will happen to you. That why I always stick to the sayings that, ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. I think this saying is a very reasonable and the most smart way to do with your money. Balance crypto and daily living.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is very risky. all  eggs are not in the same basket. I think you should distribute the risk. It's a very wavesly place in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Do you maybe have a link to an article about this family since I would be interested in reading a fascinating story like that? Smiley

But to answer your question, because it's an interesting one. I really don't know, since I don't have that kind of money. But if I would have, I guess I would invest in crypto, yes. Just not 100% of assets and I definitely wouldn't go around selling any of my beloved physical possessions or family heritage for that matter. But most definitely not if I would have a family. It's a rash decision, really. You need to be brave to do something like that, especially if you have a family. Imagine losing everything and think about the children. Somehow you need to bring them up. If you have $500,000 in possession already, why risk it? Cheesy But usually, people with money get more money and those with cents, lose even those cents. Sadly, that is how the world works. Cheesy
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

Pages:
Jump to: