Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Ripple Now? - page 8. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
Yes Ripple is no so decentralized and its supply could be much more larger that we imagine, bu it is one of the coins among many of them which is used by the real financial world players! So its price will growth with its about its adotion!

It will never be used by banks other other financial institutions. This is nothing but the rumor of ripple owners. That is how they manipulate the market to multiply their wealth by exploiting you guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 02:05:57 PM
Yes Ripple is no so decentralized and its supply could be much more larger that we imagine, bu it is one of the coins among many of them which is used by the real financial world players! So its price will growth with its about its adotion!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
I was not big supporter of ripple because of its not completely decentralised neither it holds the value of blockchain technology people are only looking for XRP growth ethereum already crossed 1100$ some low cap coins like DENTACOIN also growing DCN now really cheap grab DCN by selling Ripple and wait for couple of months.
i dont know anything about denta coin but just look at its coin cap. you cant fit that digit in a calculator Cheesy
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
I think that now is the time! It is not a decentralized coin, it has a master. This is a great opportunity to manipulate the price. It is worth someone to want and the price will return to $ 0.25.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 07, 2018, 08:16:22 AM
I was not big supporter of ripple because of its not completely decentralised neither it holds the value of blockchain technology people are only looking for XRP growth ethereum already crossed 1100$ some low cap coins like DENTACOIN also growing DCN now really cheap grab DCN by selling Ripple and wait for couple of months.
Activity: 336
January 07, 2018, 08:12:03 AM
I sold a part to recover the capital, the rest I keep holding on for a while longer. Hopefully in the future it will fly high.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
no guys, if you sell your XRP, you will regret. because when prices start to rise. I believe you will be confused to buy XRP again. You will see the risks and benefits that will be in mind. and make you only see higher prices. so I hope you keep the XRP.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
If you have bought from 0.25 ripple then you should sell. If you buy a higher price then I suggest you hold the ripple for a while. The ripple is a good coin and it may be the future of the banking industry. Maybe a ripple time will increase by $ 10.
Activity: 252
January 07, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
Why are you so quickly making decision to sell XRP ?
I believe Ripple will growing more in this 2018. I guess XRP wil reach in $5 or more in the next February.
Until now i still hold my XRP's coins, because i trust XRP is promising for investment. For the others who still have XRP, let's hold together. And in the future we will success together. Cheers !!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
January 07, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
If you're u can remember, the same pump and dump was when bcash was added to coinbase. After adding to it, the price was dump a lot. So I guess it will happens also with XRP in the new future. Cheers!
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
January 07, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
I believe that is not the time to sell ripple. in 2018 are expected to be some news that will lead to the Pampa coins. it is likely that will put on the famous exchange. You can earn a fortune.
Activity: 36
January 07, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
I was wondering if I should buy Ripple at current levels? I am looking to invest 50$ per week and hold for as long as possible...
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 07, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
I think the fixed rate will be at the level of 3 dollars or lower
Activity: 115
January 07, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
Ripple is a good coin for long term but it already move huge and correction is exepted and it is going on. you have to wait for correction over and then you decide to buy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 07, 2018, 07:00:08 AM
If you do not believe in riple, why sell ? Make a giveaway  Wink to members on this forum, i will gladly participate. Seriously ripple non believers should sell ripple asap, so ripple can grow steadily and people who actually believe in ripple can profit in the long run.  

LOL when the billionaires and monopoly holders dump billions of USD of XRP?

You people don't realize that you don't even own most XRP that will come into circulation in the upcoming months as the contract starts to expire.

You could have chosen XLM, could have chosen OysterPearl, could have chosen Xtrabytes, or even TRX, but instead you chose the worst scam coin that made the XRP team richer than the initial facebook stockholders.

What a joke.
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
If you do not believe in riple, why sell ? Make a giveaway  Wink to members on this forum, i will gladly participate. Seriously ripple non believers should sell ripple asap, so ripple can grow steadily and people who actually believe in ripple can profit in the long run.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
It made a big pump in last few days and I think its a time for correction now and I think it will make a good correction before going up. So if I was holding ripple I would have definitely sold it and purchased it back after the correction to get more ripple and hold them for a long term because its a long term coin and it has a bright future...
Activity: 243
January 07, 2018, 06:50:18 AM
It is better to hold the coins you have.
In my opinion, the price will rise not only for XRP but also for other altcoins. This is their year.
Activity: 102
January 07, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
I sold enough to recoup my initial investment and left 1/2.  As of now, up or down it doesn't really matter for me.  Of course, I hope it goes up, up, up but if it falls back between $1-$1.50 I'll buy more because I think it'll be around serving some purpose...in what capacity I don't know.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
I think Ripple will still spike back to the moon...I think xrp will still hit $10 before May..
To answer your question.. I will still hold XRP..

I think the same! XRP will be 10$ in 2018 year.
Pages:
Jump to: