Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Ripple Now? - page 5. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 10, 2018, 02:48:38 AM
Yes, there is a need to understand the technology here, to understand what is this project and how it all happens. In fact, the company RIPPLE NET sells services for cross-border payments around the world. Here only the tokens that people bought in the $ 130 billion actually in the process are not involved. To me this situation is reminiscent of the stock market where people took the company's securities (tokens) and keep them. After all, Ripple Net tokens are not needed.
But I think after the rollback will start again, a wave of Ripple growth.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 10, 2018, 01:51:38 AM
Let's hope that people managed to sell their Ripple before the beginning of this big correction, although of course I have no idea what the meaning of the Ripple project is, if 60% of all coins are in the developers, then where is the decentralization?

Decentralization isn't even the major problem. Let's just say that blockchain can be used for centralized purposes, since its transaction abilities are an upgrade to traditional banking.

The problem is that 60+% of the ENTIRE supply is in the hands of the XRP company owners.

So then, what's the REAL value of an XRP? Probably much less than $1. Otherwise the XRP owners would be insanely rich.

XRP by nature is a pump and dump. At 25 cents, or even 50 cents, it was reasonable.

You lost me... I don't understand the logic where youj came to the conclusion that XRP is worth less than $1 just because the company holds 60% of supply? FUD?

Are you being ignorant on purpose?

The CIRCULATING SUPPLY is what CMC is based off on.

This means that, if the price of XRP of TOTAL SUPPLY (which is what matters - that XRP will re-enter the market soon, and is already happening) is anywhere near $2, that means XRP IS THE #1 CURRENCY, BEATING BITCOIN IN MARKET CAP.

What a moron. Its not FUD, it's reality. It's numbers.

Of course, that's absurd though. XRP is not valued higher than BTC. Not even close actually. That means its price, despite the 40% plummet, is STILL overvalued like crazy.

You don't have to be rude. All I said was that you lost me. I could come back at you with a rebuttal but your tone put me off so I'm just going to pass thanks.

Bye bye now

You couldn't. There is no rebuttal. XRP is overvalued and will pop (already has).

It's XRP I hate, not some anon person online BTW.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 01:42:31 AM
people complaining about ripple fud.

Ripple went x10 without any fundamental change/news/partnership. 'Oh but ripple was a hidden gem' no it wasn't, it has been in the top 10 for quite a while now! plenty of time for people to ascertain its true value

Personally i see it as a load of noobs coming in and thinking ripple/banks/lots of money/"cheap" coins/lets go
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:33:58 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 10, 2018, 12:49:05 AM
i'm holding XRP from 0.50$ price but i'm going to sell them when the market returns back to rise. i think it's reached it's local maximum for next few months. hype is over and people are getting to know now that it's not a cryptocurrency in fact, that huge percentage of coins is holded by owners etc. so this background won't let it mooning again unless big whales make a move.
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 12:43:00 AM
Let's hope that people managed to sell their Ripple before the beginning of this big correction, although of course I have no idea what the meaning of the Ripple project is, if 60% of all coins are in the developers, then where is the decentralization?

Decentralization isn't even the major problem. Let's just say that blockchain can be used for centralized purposes, since its transaction abilities are an upgrade to traditional banking.

The problem is that 60+% of the ENTIRE supply is in the hands of the XRP company owners.

So then, what's the REAL value of an XRP? Probably much less than $1. Otherwise the XRP owners would be insanely rich.

XRP by nature is a pump and dump. At 25 cents, or even 50 cents, it was reasonable.

You lost me... I don't understand the logic where youj came to the conclusion that XRP is worth less than $1 just because the company holds 60% of supply? FUD?

This means that, if the price of XRP of TOTAL SUPPLY (which is what matters - that XRP will re-enter the market soon, and is already happening) is anywhere near $2, that means XRP IS THE #1 CURRENCY, BEATING BITCOIN IN MARKET CAP.

Of course, that's absurd though. XRP is not valued higher than BTC. Not even close actually. That means its price, despite the 40% plummet, is STILL overvalued like crazy.

You don't have to be rude. All I said was that you lost me. I could come back at you with a rebuttal but your tone put me off so I'm just going to pass thanks.

Bye bye now
January 10, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

January 10, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

January 10, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 10, 2018, 12:16:45 AM
Lol...loving the FUD around ripple. To panic sell now is just stupid. Most altcoins are down because BTC is down and the Coinmarketcap debacle. Be patient, hold and you will get muich more than your stake back.

Yeah your right. Sometime its really hard to control your emotion.
Especially when you know that the price of the coin you are holding are falling down.
The tendency , is the holder of the coin is to sell it before it reaches the lowest point.
But they never know,that it was just part of the ever changing world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
January 09, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Just set up your profit line, and sell out if it reaches. However, sometime you should keep an eye on the market and still keep making profit.
Don't be too greedy. That's all I want to say.
Activity: 25
January 09, 2018, 10:44:50 PM
It not really a decentralized coin, majority of its coin was hold by single entity.

People learned about it and that's the reason why the XRP lost about 40 million of its market cap setting the ETH to solid rank 2.
Activity: 210
January 09, 2018, 10:39:43 PM
Lol...loving the FUD around ripple. To panic sell now is just stupid. Most altcoins are down because BTC is down and the Coinmarketcap debacle. Be patient, hold and you will get muich more than your stake back.

I dump all my ripple already... not sure about the future of this centralized coin anymore...

I'm starting to spend some on ETH, BLUE, XSPECT, and DENT...

Anyone knows why BTC and XLM falling this 2 days?

XLM falling because BTC falling too. XLM is waiting for news for rise
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

I dump all my ripple already... not sure about the future of this centralized coin anymore...

I'm starting to spend some on ETH, BLUE, XSPECT, and DENT...

Anyone knows why BTC and XLM falling this 2 days?
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
Ripple is a nice coin. stand alone for a few months then the result will be much more promising than it was only used for investment in the near future anyway. is promising if you want to be patient.
January 09, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Activity: 96
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 09:55:24 PM
It's falling like a rock now, down to $2.00.  This is the problem with huge quick gains, the bubble pops and the balloon deflates.  It also doesn't help that so much of it is controlled by banks, really gives them all the control on pumping and dumping, doesn't it?
Activity: 210
January 09, 2018, 09:43:40 PM
Hello Everyone,
Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.
Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?
Thanks!

of cource this token will never be forgotten but now it's time to sell ripple
Activity: 5
January 09, 2018, 09:30:36 PM
Not added to coin base ! !  OH NO ! ! !

Who cares, I have a dozen accounts and coin base is not in the list.
Activity: 182
January 09, 2018, 06:16:46 PM
Since the beginning of the thread the situation changes so fast that it is time to buy now
Pages:
Jump to: