Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Ripple Now? - page 10. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
January 06, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
don't. Save your Ripple and use a long term investment. I think it was more the maximum results from your on sale now. be patient and do not easily fall for the waffle by other investors.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
I would sell Ripple as fast as i possible could!!! This shit is just a matter of time before it crashes, not if. Its a centralized coin. There is unlimited supplies. Those two normally makes a coin USELESS. The CEO of Ripple could do what ever he wants, he could go crazy tomorrow and just implement useless shit.

SELL!!

And yesterday I bought this coin and I am sure that I did the right thing. This is a very promising coin. If banks use it, the price will fly to the moon. In a few months my investment will multiply)
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 06, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
No definitely not the time to be selling ripple unless you think you can trade the ups and downs. I think Ripple has a great future but nothing ever goes up in a straight line so excpect pullbacks at regular intervals.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
I would sell Ripple as fast as i possible could!!! This shit is just a matter of time before it crashes, not if. Its a centralized coin. There is unlimited supplies. Those two normally makes a coin USELESS. The CEO of Ripple could do what ever he wants, he could go crazy tomorrow and just implement useless shit.

SELL!!
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
January 06, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!
I hope by the time you posted this thread, you sell your ripple after a few hours, as the news released that coinbase wallet didn't accept ripple or does not want to add a currency the price really fell and this is a huge fall. so i hope you had your best profit in hodling ripple
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
Ripple is not being added to coinbase and also bitcoin is starting to pump! Time to sell at a profit and get into bitcoin or other alts that are pumping like LISK. If you bought late at above $2 then keep your ripple and hope for the best
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
it's hard to tell when you need to sell. I sold all at $ 2. It seemed to go no further. However, the growth has continued. I think if in long then try to short and earn better we can lose a lot.
At the turn of the year I think RIPPLE will bring many more x's to their holders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 04:52:54 AM
If you are a day trader or a trader of crypto in general it is good that the ripple is now fluctuating its prices meaning you can ride ripple if it goes up then sell it immediately if the price goes down and that will earn you profits. At the time of writing this ripple is $3.10 USD which dropped down from $3.56 USD that is -8.65% based on coinmarketcap.com. It might go down as of the moment but if you are a day trader that is a good sign which means it might spike up anytime now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 04:45:23 AM
I am not a financial analyst, but judging by the fact that the ripple so long stood, I can say that it's time for him to go down, so I would in your place started to sell, but of course You decide, nobody knows what will happen in 2 hours.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 06, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

That also causes Ripple's market capitalization to drop while ETH is slowly climbing back on top. That's how crypto's everyday stat may looks like but i think you should have to hodl for a while because Ripple may pump once again anytime soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 06, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
XRP is complete trash. Even during the alt-boom, it was the one top alt that I would not touch not matter what, for very simple reasons:

*The founders own a ton of XRP, making them ludicrously rich if you calculate their net worth based on the reserved XRP. Massively overpriced.

*Total centralization, total control. Banking tokens are not supposed to be valued extremely highly. I just don't get why people are so obsessed by a coin where the controllers can see everything and anything, and can control and freeze transactions, etc.

*Manipulation: Probably some centrists are pumping up the price, only to smash it by selling off billions of dollars of XRP.

Stay away from that garbage, and sell it now, and buy BTC.

Right now it is pretty obvious, in my opinion, that it is BTC's turn to strike back. Hopefully ETH will retake the second place.

As for company utilization, I have yet to see XRP being used by a single company or bank for any practical purposes, other than testing. The whole thing is a scam.

If you really like XRP, maybe try XLM.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:40:09 AM
Dont give up just yet, HODL!
Activity: 347
January 06, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
In my opinion, Ripple still has a future. There are many factors that could help the coin rise.
We may wait a little longer and understand despite the negative opinion.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 02:53:36 PM
Well no one can predict exactly what will be the next thing tjat will happen to a particular coins  all are just a mere speculation which may and may not happen. As for me Ripple may move a little forward though in crypto currency trading one should have it at the back of his or her mind that there is always time for correction in the value of coins and not just Ripple alone.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
selling once in a while specially after a big price spike is fine but remember hodl = key, so dont forget to buy back when its cheaper
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
it's better to hold it first because I think if soon the ripple will beat the waves and maybe it will increase again chase litecoin so please be patient and you will enjoy the results
Yup maybe you right it will increase in future but you need to increase your coins you must sell it for good price and repurchase it. 2 days back it was $3.7 now 41 dropped I think this weekend it may go under $2 not sure.

I don't know you people are using this opportunity or not, but I had used it I sold my coins when it was $3.30, again i will buy later.

i've sold almost all of the Ripple, but what about long term investment? Should I sometimes just forget about a coin for a year or two and take profit then? In other words, would it be better to sell ALL the XRP I have or to leave some for future?
Activity: 538
January 05, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I believe in ripple like in long investment. I can see the future, especially when big Chinese banks will be on board, but for short increases and deals I think can be very risky.
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
January 05, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
Ripple is good, but i think the price of Ripple will largely depend on bitcoin price as well.
I cannot think of ripple taking over bitcoin as #1 crypto. If bitcoin price continues to increase, then ripple will have more room.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
it's better to hold it first because I think if soon the ripple will beat the waves and maybe it will increase again chase litecoin so please be patient and you will enjoy the results
Yup maybe you right it will increase in future but you need to increase your coins you must sell it for good price and repurchase it. 2 days back it was $3.7 now 41 dropped I think this weekend it may go under $2 not sure.

I don't know you people are using this opportunity or not, but I had used it I sold my coins when it was $3.30, again i will buy later.
Activity: 35
January 05, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
I think Ripple is on pace to go to ~$4-$5, so if you're into that, holding is good. Thing is that there are dozens of other coins with potential to 5x or more. If I wanted a safe investment I'd go w/ something else over Ripple
Pages:
Jump to: