Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Ripple Now? - page 7. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

It is up to you if you can afford to hold it or sell it today. But maybe the ripple already in the great value to sell to. Because either selling or holding this RIPPLE Altcoin means you still going to earn. but if in case you want to hold, you must check always the coin market cap
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:05:49 AM
I personally dont have much hope in Ripple. It is simply being bought up by newbies because its "cheap" and they will sell it as soon as it loses value and the next "best" coin gets pumped. Its a worthless token with over 38,000,000,000 (38 billion) tokens for sale. Talk about SUPPLY outdoing DEMAND. No reason to hodl ripple, it will continue its decent to hell (sub $1). Mark my words Sad

purely by volume ratio approx 500 ripple would be equal to 1 bit coin even taking 100B supply into account. By that value right now ripple has around 1500$ for 500 xrp. which is still less than 1/10 of bitcoin value but more valuable than other coins bar bch and btc.

So if bitcoin value is going to keep rising as it does and people continue to get ripple cause its cheaper it can easily bounce up in price a lot.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
January 08, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
I would sell this coin if you have profit at the moment it can't give you another 2x,3x gain  because already he moved so high so it's good time to sell this coin

In my opinion, you should hold it because Ripple is the second most valued Cryptocurrency in the market today except if you want to dump it for personal emergency. If you're going to dump it while you still gained profit then you can but in my own opinion you should hold it as your long-term investment.
Activity: 62
January 08, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
I agree with previous speakers. In my opinion, XRP is already reevaluated for full premined currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
January 08, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
No! I think you must hold it. Selling the second most valued Cryptocurrency jun the market is definitely a bad idea because it will pump up soon and you'll regret and re invest again.
I advise you to hold and invest into other Altcoins instead.
Activity: 115
January 08, 2018, 05:54:03 AM
If you are an experienced trader who can watch the prices all time and know when to get out and get in you can sell it as it looks to be heading back to 1.5-2 $ zone and buy back when it hits that, but if you are not a trader just hodl them, they still have 2-4x increase left this year.

I would also think ripple will have to change their escrow policy, and make the coins release every 3 months instead of 1 month.
Activity: 111
January 08, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
I would sell this coin if you have profit at the moment it can't give you another 2x,3x gain  because already he moved so high so it's good time to sell this coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 05:05:09 AM
Hello Everyone,

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!
Ripple has a future and this is the coin in which I will be disappointed at the last moment. I do not see the point in selling it, even on the contrary, I would now bribe more, knowing that in the future it can give growth and quite good.
Activity: 386
January 08, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
You need to think many times before you sell your ripple because any time the price can increase, but if you think that holding Ripple is not worth it then you need to sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
Ripple, as I said yesterday, you need to sell immediately. Those who keep the ripple can be in a very unpleasant situation, when the course will collapse in a few seconds, that you simply can not do anything
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 03:09:12 AM
Ripple current big run-up looks to be over. It is headed down to $1.5 - $2 area. Probably best to be
out of it.

If you are using CMC, then note that this is because they disabled Bithumb prices, for some reason.

So I'm not sure if that's true yet.

I would love to see XRP pop though. Get destroyed by the big bankers and XRP founder scammers and learn.
I think you should still keep the ripple for the time being because it will continue to rise and this is just a correction of the candlestick chart. You should trust the development policy of the Ripple management team. But if you have bought the ripple very early and have a lot of profit then the sale is acceptable if you want to recover your capital.
Activity: 254
January 08, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Koreans are going to really dump Ripple hard for Icon.

Icon is going to be their own crypto that has partnerships with major banks in Korea and has grants from the government.  Ripple doubled several times after it got into the Korean market and Koreans saw it was legitimate because it was legitimized as a banking crypto.  Now they have their own. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 08, 2018, 01:39:00 AM
Ripple current big run-up looks to be over. It is headed down to $1.5 - $2 area. Probably best to be
out of it.

If you are using CMC, then note that this is because they disabled Bithumb prices, for some reason.

So I'm not sure if that's true yet.

I would love to see XRP pop though. Get destroyed by the big bankers and XRP founder scammers and learn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 08, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
out of it.
January 08, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

I think ripple has big future eventhough they are not listed in coinbase.
Coinbase is not everything since there are some other big exchange listed ripple in their system.
note because coinbase is one big exchange is they canq dictate whats the future of all the coins in crypto and besides mate was right there are so many exchange that can consider XrP so we must not worry.im just worried about the haters are they a silent fanatic of ripple?what you think guys.

Ripple will rise again and for sure can hit 10$ or more this year,thats why im holding my coins still not bother of its downfall,because after everyfall is rise.

So you're saying that the CEO and founders of XRP will be richer than the first people who worked at facebook?

People who bought into the RIPple scam keep forgetting that they don't even own most of the XRP in circulation, let alone the amount that is not owned by big market manipulators.

Sell it now, and buy something real like Xtrabytes (testnet coming up really soon), Shift (mass-marketing campaign coming up to promote their WORKING PRODUCT), or SpectreCoin (Privacy coin that should be replacing Verge, since it's just better in every way, except for marketing luck).
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 08, 2018, 12:10:02 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

I think ripple has big future eventhough they are not listed in coinbase.
Coinbase is not everything since there are some other big exchange listed ripple in their system.
note because coinbase is one big exchange is they canq dictate whats the future of all the coins in crypto and besides mate was right there are so many exchange that can consider XrP so we must not worry.im just worried about the haters are they a silent fanatic of ripple?what you think guys.

Ripple will rise again and for sure can hit 10$ or more this year,thats why im holding my coins still not bother of its downfall,because after everyfall is rise.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
January 07, 2018, 11:54:24 PM
No No, don't be in a hurry. just wait for the ripple in order for a higher price than currently so it really gives a great advantage of on sale now but only get a small advantage and thus are not too promising.
January 07, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
No,

Hold for long term.

LOL You mean hold until all 60% of the XRP supply "locked" in escrow is released and diluted?

Well, you can certainly try that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 07, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
Ripple has been  doing well this day and we should understand that because coinbase rejected listing of coin don't mean ripple is going to fall and many investors has believe in this coin and I personally is going to hold my ripple. There are many exchange that are still using ripple as one of the coins listed for trading and I believe with those exchange we can still be trading this coin.
Activity: 41
January 07, 2018, 03:27:19 PM
No,

Hold for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: