Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Ripple Now? - page 6. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
If you need money now, you need to sell. Although we can not say for sure that Ripple will constantly increase, but it is predicted that it will grow. Ideally, you can sell part of the coins and leave a part.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
Let's hope that people managed to sell their Ripple before the beginning of this big correction, although of course I have no idea what the meaning of the Ripple project is, if 60% of all coins are in the developers, then where is the decentralization?
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 08, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
Ripple has a history of going into long multi-month consolidations before next rise.
I think it will go below $2 and it will some weeks before it can rise big again.

Oh great. Multiple months where 60+ billion XRPs can be released into the markets. I can't wait for the price of this thing to plummet.

Do you people really believe that XRP is the #1 coin in market cap? Because if you include the 60 billion, then it has a considerably higher MC than does Bitcoin.

Basically, we all know that XRP is grossly overvalued. You made a few profits from this the past few weeks (even though you could have invested in like many different alts and still made money), so sell it now and cash out before this thing plummets to $1.

NOT A SINGLE BANK has used XRP for a single transaction. LOL it's all just hype to push up the prices and make the founders rich.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
January 08, 2018, 07:09:45 PM
It think Ripple will steadily go up, banks push its rise, crypto community adopt ripple so good, i expect only rise in price and value. I dot think it is right time to sell it yet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
Hope that thera re more people like me.
Crypto is fun to play with the volumen.

i will hodl coins up to end of 2018 .
will be a great year for this  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 06:54:36 PM
Ripple prices fell roughly 25% Monday to $2.50, leading a broader sell-off in the cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin values also fell roughly 7.6% to $15,000, while Ethereum prices rose slightly, 2.5% to $1,155. That pushed Ripple’s market capitalization down to $98.5 billion, and lifted Ethereum’s value to $111.9 billion, according to data firm CoinMarketCap. Bitcoin, meanwhile, maintains its top spot with a valuation of $255.1 billion
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!
Ripple is still a coin with a lot of support, even if we know that is a project of the banks and for the banks, however it is safe to say the correction we are seeing was due to happen, I do not know if that news was the cause, but if it was not that then something else could have done the trick, Ripple is going to go down for some time until it find its floor and stabilizes, this is probably going to take a few days or weeks.
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
January 08, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
Why would any one want to sell ripple just because one coinbase refuses to add it to her kitty. Even if the price drops more, it will definitely rise again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 08, 2018, 04:11:09 PM
Ripple has a history of going into long multi-month consolidations before next rise.
I think it will go below $2 and it will some weeks before it can rise big again.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
January 08, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
XRPBTC moves in fractal patterns and right now at the all time high there is a higher chance of a pullback I think.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 08, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
POP goes the RIPple bubble!

You guys realize that the plummet was not because XRP founders haven't released 60+ billion XRP into the market, right? (which would mean that at current prices, XRP is the largest currency - that's laughable)

That means that the price will go down even more once that happens. Should have invested in any one of the other recent x10 alts instead of XRP.
I mean you can smell from afar what those people behind are really doing. Its a premined coin and its suitable for one practical used only, debt-based traditional fiat system. So I doubt know why are people suddenly fall for a coin that they didn't understand in the first play.

But what a dumped, its just sitting on a $130B marketcap earlier and now its down to $98B what had happened? And ETH reclaim its spot. Its down to $2.5 now and I'm sure that when the other side of the globe wakes up, I'm expecting more dumps coming soon. If you have time to bail out, now is the right time. Don't hold your on hope, time to execute those exit strategy.

I think that at least ripples are waiting for a global correction now, it has demonstrated a spasmodic growth for the last month, and it can not pass without punishment Smiley
In general, I think that ripples are waiting for some bright future. Ripple is not a fool crypto currency
The problem is, what we are seeing is a global correction, which means its going on a slump and maybe on its way to a global crash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
January 08, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
I think that at least ripples are waiting for a global correction now, it has demonstrated a spasmodic growth for the last month, and it can not pass without punishment Smiley
In general, I think that ripples are waiting for some bright future. Ripple is not a fool crypto currency
January 08, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
POP goes the RIPple bubble!

You guys realize that the plummet was not because XRP founders haven't released 60+ billion XRP into the market, right? (which would mean that at current prices, XRP is the largest currency - that's laughable)

That means that the price will go down even more once that happens. Should have invested in any one of the other recent x10 alts instead of XRP.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 08, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
Greetings to all! Interesting currency. My friend somewhere from analysts heard that the rate would fall very sharply and sold almost all the tokens, and the next day the rate made a growth of two times. x)
Activity: 168
January 08, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?
Sell everything.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Thanks!

I really agree with you, looking back xrp after there "BIG PUMP" did not take long for a deep DUMP Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
January 08, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
XRP hasn't even been that impressive, since it was just one of those medium-small coins that rose a lot.

If you want to invest in alts, maybe choose something less scammy and further down the list.

XtraBytes has the #1 record for 2017 for highest amount of growth. Much better than XRP. It has the potential to revolutionize the blockchain, and has come a very very long way from its recent inception
January 08, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
I personally dont have much hope in Ripple. It is simply being bought up by newbies because its "cheap" and they will sell it as soon as it loses value and the next "best" coin gets pumped. Its a worthless token with over 38,000,000,000 (38 billion) tokens for sale. Talk about SUPPLY outdoing DEMAND. No reason to hodl ripple, it will continue its decent to hell (sub $1). Mark my words Sad

Good. Get XRP the hell out of here - it has already been knocked out of Ether's spot, and hopefully when everyone realizes what a scam it is, not even being used by institutions as it's advertised to be, it will get knocked out of top 10.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
Ripple still has a long way to go. Wait for 11th Jan then consider how large XRP has grown without even any announcements from the Ripple team then think as to when they do announce something how huge it's going to make ripple rise.

Like it or not...Ripple is what it is. A money maker.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
January 08, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
My friend sold all of his Ripple for Ethereum Classic. After holding Ripple for a long while and made a nice profit, I decided to sell them all for Tron. The reason why my Australian friend has decided to sell all of his Ripple because there's a project about microchip planting to our hands and will be using XRP.

As for me, I don't sell my XRP for the same reason. It is because I followed TRON and my eyes began to widen when they'll hit Korean exchanges and partnership with Game.com, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: