Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 10. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
Every ICO has a program and a roadmap to develop the project so there are some ICOs that have a price that will continue to grow and become high a few months later but some fail and become worthless after the token out, so we should be able to analyze ICO well.
Activity: 91
July 05, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
I think thats the bad idea to sell it early your token!! The good thing or the best thing to dow now juat hold them and buy cheap token or coin!! Cause the price are to low its good to buy now!! And hold youre token or coin and wait for the market will pump all token!! And that day is to good to sell
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
I keep all the tokens that I get from Bounty, I sell only partially. The market will still show itself)
Activity: 69
July 04, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
If the price for an altcoin suits you, you need to sell at least some of the coins to fix the profit. After all, no one knows what will happen to the project in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
July 04, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Selling tokwn rewards immediately upon recieving won't be always a good idea. in some cases it would be such as when a token is having low market volume. But if it is promising, holding will surely be the best thing to do about it in order to earn huge profit once the market value starts to increase just like what happened in the scenario above.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 04, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
I also did the same mistake before, I do sell my bounty token too early, with the lowest amount of it in the market. but because of that, I also learned from my own experience before.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
Selling token too early is biggest mistake for all the time. Because you can't see whats happening next when all the token in the first place well sell all so it would be decrease the value so the other that who can buy your token they hold it until the token will increase more than at the first place. So the only key to earn a biggest amount and be a successful is patience thats is key.
Activity: 158
July 04, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
Selling tokens too early is a big mistake. As a bounty hunter, you should save your tokens and wait for the price of each token to go higher. Just be vigilant for the price in the market for it's changes from time to time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
In my own opinion, sell it early if you know to yourself that it has no bright future that will come. So you will not wait any longer for you to have it. Sell your coins right away.
But we should be able to know the market but now the market is dumping the value of the alts now and it is too early if we will sell our tokens now know that we can not be profitable. Wait until the price goes up so you will not regret it in the end.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
For now it's not possible to find out to get a high price in all ico's because if yourico choosen by you are  good project in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Activity: 560
July 04, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
Sell token early if you think project has no future. Since not all Ico's these days are worth holding because there are still some scam. Depends on how you hold and handle the token from bounty.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
holding a token is simply agreeing to the out come oh what is or should be expected of it. the profits and the merits and the expansion and the accolades and awards and the reverse of it all. if one is not certain on such fate and doesn't want to go with project on such lengths then it is optional to sell off.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
July 04, 2018, 09:53:08 AM
the idea of selling tokens too early has its repercussions as it most times increases and then goes almost one thousand times the price it was initially valued at. this was the cs i had with minexcoin, internxt and revain which later appreciated in thousand percent and it really didn't digest properly when i noticed the increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 04, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
Selling token early is not a good idea for others especially if they are doing day-trading, but for those people who needed the money right away after the bounty campaign in order to provide their needs and wants to their family will never be a problem.
Activity: 62
July 04, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
I agree with you and I believe that every worthy project will make a good profit if you believe in it and wait a little.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
July 04, 2018, 03:24:31 AM
Where do you come with the statement that every ICO will yield you better profits with the passage of time? This is misleading for new people coming into crypto, especially in the bear cycle. People, do not listen to this, holding coins in bear which do not have solid fundamentals will make you loose your money and do no good.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
I agree with you. We must be patient to gain more money. If we sell our token so early maybe we get the profit, but it is not comparable when you wait until the token is rising and will gain more profit.
So all we need is waiting patiently.
Activity: 73
July 04, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
Today, the price of tokens falls, in any case it is better to wait, do not sell.
Activity: 71
July 04, 2018, 03:03:45 AM
Holding and selling direct tokens that we receive from bounty projects, is something complicated because I am still very often make that mistake. And it made me lose a lot of chances to get rich.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 03:02:02 AM
I absolutely agree that you shouldn't sell the token right away, usually at a very low price when it comes to the market.

But I still believe that any of my COINS will last at least six months and give time for their development.
Pages:
Jump to: