Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 9. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
July 05, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
As practice shows, only one ICO out of 10 gives a large profit for investors and participants of the bounty, so the strategy to keep the tokens of all ICO is erroneous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
Depending on what for the project, I always held all tokens which paid for baunty, but now I have not such tactics. After I receive generosity, I sell a half, and I leave a half to dilute the losses in case to roll a token.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 03:44:01 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

I'm not really too much into bounties, But I remember selling a couple of the airdrop coins too early for few cents which are now trading in dollars.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
July 05, 2018, 03:41:40 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Selling your coins today is very early because the market price of bitcoins will still grow even more so try to have more patience because everyone will be very wealthy if they can wait until december.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
Most people who have sold too early end up losing real big. In my own opinion it's not wise dumping all your coins at once. Dump half and keep half, you never can tell..
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 05, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
I dont think every crypto have future, but I dont sell promising projects coins, if I liked, Im waiting best price what I decide for myself.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 03:31:27 PM
Your expereince is really inspiring and will work for others to avoid regrets. However, this doesn’t work the same to all coins so you still need to be prepared and decide fast once have a chance.
Activity: 392
July 05, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
Some of ICO are not, because they are not interested. If the team are well-coordinated and active in updates on how to improve the service of their crypto, just hold it wait until the value of the alts will pump.
Yes it really depends on the ICO that you are involving at if that ICO is a great one, has a high respectable investors, has a potential to grow then why you need to sell it too early, you must keep it as much as possible.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Some of ICO are not, because they are not interested. If the team are well-coordinated and active in updates on how to improve the service of their crypto, just hold it wait until the value of the alts will pump.
Activity: 448
July 05, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
For token bounty results we better hold for a while until the project goes well. But if the tokens that we have already have a good price at the beginning of the listing on the market of course there is no loss if we sell it because the token rose quickly certainly will not last long after that the price will be dump.
July 05, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
Now the price of tokens catastrophically fell, it's just ridiculous to sell them at that price, Gus will be more expensive. Because it remains only to wait.
Activity: 218
July 05, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
I was also once a victim of selling tokens too early as well. I actually blamed myself for the way the token greatly increased in price after some months I sold at cheaper price. In most cases, it is not that everyone actually wishes to dump tokens at low price like that. The immediate financial needs of most people is what usually lead to that. I actually needed money urgently that time that I never mind selling my tokens at cheaper price. There is nothing like embracing patience and waiting for a big profit in crypto. It may not really be easy but it is always rewarding if one could do it.

July 05, 2018, 02:42:59 PM
I think keeping the tokens form bounty will yield better results depending on whether the ICO is worth it or not. Not all ICOs will increase in the future and no one knows the future. Therefore, you should carefully study the market, consider to make the right decision and in time, this will help you get better results. Wish you success and achieve what you want.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
After receiving tokens from the bounty project, always leave them for 2-3 months . If the project is successful, then you will increase your profit several times. Many sell immediately thereby reducing the price that you do not need
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
Everything depends on the selected coin, you need to carefully study it, understand the prospects and features, whether it has the potential for further appreciation.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
it is somehow depends on the project /coin you have to hold. there are some projects that have dumped and cannot recover anymore. So i thnk the best strategy, if you dont  need a cash, just hold it for a while. you can also sell 50% of your coin and hold the other half.
Activity: 121
July 05, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
With my little experience in the market it is a two way thing at time you sell early and  you regret at times you sell early and you are happy. As we all don't know what the market will look like in a few hours time. 
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once ~

But what about if the opposite happens ?. If the price going and going down and if the project dead ?. Who can predict the market for sure ?. My suggestion is to sell some percentage and hold the rest for a long term. Because you have nothing to lose with received tokens for bounty campaigns. Just my idea.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

yes i have a lot of possibilities in their projects. i hope that a friend of mine gets 100 dollars out of the way and after 3 months it is about 17000 dollars.
Activity: 78
July 05, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
After working hard for a long time, I finally got the token and you sold it immediately. I think this is a bit stupid. Don’t forget, the most important thing in the encryption investment is patience and waiting. You can’t wait to sell it. I feel sorry for myself.
Pages:
Jump to: