Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 12. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 02, 2018, 06:08:10 PM
i suggest to other and to you is just keep your token and wait for token is up and when the token is up their price and go sell your token and that is my opinion.

You cannot tell that which token value will increase or decrease. I use to sell the token when it get listed on low or high profit as i know that it will come down surely and that time i use to buy back the tokens i sold with the profit and then keep it for long term. As their will always selling pressure from bounty hunters and ico investors , as almost all bounty hunters use to sell the coins and mint the btc and same some ICO investors use to sell the coins in low profit also. So that is the time when the price of the coin goes down and it is right time to buy back and if the project is good then buy back in low and keep for long term. and sell as and when you feel it good to sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
i suggest to other and to you is just keep your token and wait for token is up and when the token is up their price and go sell your token and that is my opinion.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:39:17 AM
Collect coins when the market is declining and sell all the tokens when market launches, and if you believe these tokens are fading away when the market is rude or time consuming to fix, it is just a circuit that is always remembered. Good luck to you all
Activity: 67
July 01, 2018, 12:13:54 PM
For me, whenever I want to sell tokens, it does not matter. The most important thing is the price is appropriate. That is not too cheap. Our hope in following the campaign is a prize that can be in the money with the price is not too cheap.
Activity: 42
July 01, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
Yes must hold every bounty tokens at least 6 months and wait for it to pop up and then sell it if you are already happy with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!
I think it's a form of her regret, but she does not make a mistake, it's just that I think she's out of luck. Sometimes if we hold the tokens we receive from a successful ICO project, after we hold on for a few days the price drops, and I lose almost half the salary I receive from the ICO project I am following. If I immediately sold the tokens I received from the ICO project campaign, I would not lose my salary.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
July 01, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
The market is dumping the value of the alts now and it is too early if we would sell our tokens right now knowing that we can't be profitable. Wait until the prices goes up so that you would not have any regrets in the end.
Activity: 145
July 01, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
I agree. Tokens received for bounty programs are better not to sell immediately. I saw many people who then greatly regretted selling tokens at a cheap price.
Activity: 180
July 01, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
a little wait even longer does not matter if the price becomes high, too hurried to sell is also not a problem because it is ours and we own that determine it,

holding power does not anyone think if changed drastically
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
actually I dont want to sell my any tokens before I have to. because I believe that next year all tokens will get value even shit coins so I want to wait next year.
Activity: 490
July 01, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
This mistake is made by everyone, so do not worry. I think that the best way to sell profitable tokens received for the bounty company is to wait until the price increases significantly, or just put a sell order x 3 - x 1000  Grin
Activity: 36
July 01, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
If you believe in its ok to hodl. Otherwise just dump it
Activity: 36
July 01, 2018, 01:15:49 AM
If you believe in the project then sure hodl. Otherwise if you have some gains then dump it
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 01, 2018, 01:13:02 AM
Selling a token too early can act as the two sides of a coin. It can be beneficial whereas it can also lead to regret. It is all about studying the project and ascertaining a confident level in the success of the coin on the market. Some coins do not prove any potentials to rise up and with such coins, it is always good to sell early as they are dumped every time.
Activity: 79
July 01, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
just hold your altcoins and believe in every ICO project, it will prepare a good market in the future
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 01, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
i don't sell my token when i received it instead i hold it first and maybe hold for like 2 months and it depends if the price goes up and i sell it. Today it is not good to sell tokens because the market is dropping again and much better to hold it again, just like the other people do. I'll do the same thing as they did.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 01, 2018, 12:34:46 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

That thing which you are saying may be right when the market is going up, and it also depends on the attentions of investors with this coins. According to my experience, you should sell immediately when it is listed on market and buy it again when bounty hunters sell all their tokens (because of its price will go down heavily at that time)
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 12:31:34 AM
I know that most hunters tend to sell rewards once they get them, patience is no longer a virtue and I'm sure most people are not interested in waiting for coins. Get a value before selling. In fact most do not believe in the project they take. You do not have to rush by selling coins. After someone else sells their gift tokens, the price will most likely go up, as in my case.
Activity: 18
July 01, 2018, 12:21:09 AM
We can't predict the ICO price and still depends on the team member how will they develop the project. In this bear market, most ICO price went dipped more than 50% and that really is bad for its investors and community. Patience is a virtue in time like this and let us all hope that their price will reach above ICO price.
Activity: 434
July 01, 2018, 12:13:47 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

You don't know the possible thing that happen because sometimes there are too many investors on the next day or not so sometimes you can get more profit or not.  I think when you have some token then try to analyze the market when it is going to pump or not because when you sell your token immediately and the price was going up, you loose some more.

I also do that the the price get at almost times ten of the value of my token and i don't regret because I do what ever I decide.
Pages:
Jump to: