Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 13. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

This is important, because sometimes the situation is very unfamiliar. I recently found out some people sell tokens on decentralized exchange at a price of 10-15% of ico price, which even ico has reached hardcap. I do not even believe that bounty or airdrop hunter did it. My point is, if you think a project has been successful, then you have to hold it longer, and chances are you will not regret it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 12:10:14 AM
I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!

I agree, if the project is good, outstanding team, very meaningful, functions and purposes serves good at the community i think that is worth hodling because im so sure that the token of that project will be more valuable in the future. Patience is very important especially to those promising project ICO's.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 12:05:21 AM
It seems like it will be a good lesson for everyone. Of course each project will have different potential, and requires different strategies.
But I think holding back longer will be something better if a project has a clear direction.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

This will be a common mistake, which may be experienced by anyone. But of course we should learn from mistakes.
Although not all tokens will grow in the future, but I think waiting longer will not be a bad idea in many situations.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

This is one part of the strategy. Many details will affect the success of this field, even for bounty hunters. And one of the most important details is choosing a project. And when a project has been successful, then waiting is the most ideal way to get maximum profit.
Activity: 142
June 30, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
Yes agreed with you I think holding some tokens for a while is better for me to waiting the market price of the tokens that I have earned from joining bounty projects. Once I participate into bounty I should believe in ICO that they running too but we must ensure that the project will have the good future.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

The first of course not all ico will be successful, but of course when campaigning a project, of course we must support it.
And one of the easiest forms of support is to hold the coins longer. And amazingly, on some good projects, the rewards may be more than we expected.
Activity: 212
June 30, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
Frankly, in my experience, such projects are very rare. Most often, after the team has collected a large amount of money, it simply forgets about the project and the price of the token falls even more
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
ThIS IS MORE OF A HABIT BY THE BOUNTY HUNTERS tHEY TEND TO SEL THE TOKENS AS SON AS THY GET THEM, WHICH IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE AS IT LEADS TO DUMPING MOST OF THE TIMES.most of theties, some regret having done thatas the tokens go on to gain lots of value i the near future
Activity: 5
June 30, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of work.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 06:26:17 PM
When the ICOs paid to the bounty hunters some of them are too early to sell their token that is one of their mistakes their token at first is too low of value, we need more patience to hold our token once we have paid because after one month or two there is an increase of price.

This is a very good point to now. Some bounty campaigns are really big and that have a big impact on the  price. Therefore is it also important to know what the bonus and referral payments are, because that parts are also get dumped on an exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 06:26:14 PM
There are milestones that your ICO should have reached and covered before you start deciding to sell in the future it present.  Many  people in cryptocurrency especially those new guys are so satisfy with Penny, they do not realize that there are big money they could make if they could just wait!
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 06:25:56 PM
This is really true and what you have to know is that patience is what is needed in this business. We don't sell just like that. You need to follow the market and know the trend before selling
Selling early the token you have would definitely gives you loses. You have to check if the project is good for long term so you can hold until it meet your expectation of price. Yes patience actually is necessary when we do trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 30, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
Then you just have only one thing to do, just hold all the tokens that you are receiving and you are  going to be ready to go, why are you in a rush to sell? it makes no sense at all
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 30, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
This is really true and what you have to know is that patience is what is needed in this business. We don't sell just like that. You need to follow the market and know the trend before selling
Activity: 162
June 30, 2018, 06:22:29 PM
There are many subcoins that can surprise between the crypto currencies. So according to my opinion, not all of the project tokens should be sold. up to 80 percent should be sold. the other of the tokens must be hold.
Activity: 4
June 30, 2018, 06:16:36 PM
LMAO! Be patient my friend. The market is low now, just hold
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 30, 2018, 06:14:01 PM
When the ICOs paid to the bounty hunters some of them are too early to sell their token that is one of their mistakes their token at first is too low of value, we need more patience to hold our token once we have paid because after one month or two there is an increase of price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
No. I don't agree with that. To me, I prefer holding my  tokens for a long time because of profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
June 30, 2018, 03:14:57 PM
Well you probably didnt waited for bigger exchange listing and sold your tokens on start on exchanges like idex or forkdelta.Most of icos already have planned bigger exchanges in their roadmap and ussualy you need to wait about a month for listing,they are ussualy listed on exchanges like hitbtc or okex
Pages:
Jump to: