Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 8. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Yes. I agree with that. But in case of selling tokens too early nothing wrong with if you dont have a regrets on selling it. But on the other side you may increases you income through waiting in a short period of time because it is no longer stable mostly when your tokens has the big possibility to rise up and increases more on its price. In that case you choose to hold for the good market on the other days months and years coming.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:47:54 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Wow. If you didn't sell it easily you might get a higher profit then..
My experience is not the same as yours, the bounty token that I received was about 1$ then I waited so long because it might get high, but as time goes by it became 0.6$ .. It didn't reach again to 1$..
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 07, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
I know what you mean but holding too long is not a wise decision also. Why? I have been that situation when my tokens worth 60.000$ and now that tokens only worth around 6.000$ because I want it that token up higher Sad.  Some part of my self is sad. Well, it just happened and I shouldn't regret it and take a lesson for it to. Don't be greedy
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
I definitely agree with your statement, right now the market is in bad condition and it would be better if we will hold our coins so that there will be no regret in ourselves and that would make us happy and contented, just do your thing and the market will do its thing on correcting also. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 07, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
agree, that's the experience I've been through by selling my token income early then with only 14 days up 10x the price I sold. now I am sure that every ICO will bring a higher price in the future so indeed the advice I always get is to wait until the time comes and be patient and do not be affected by the state of the market is down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 07, 2018, 06:16:36 AM
Selling token too early is not a good practice unless you need money for some emergency purposes, always think that every token has a future, hold your token until mature enough then sell.
Activity: 88
July 07, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
I think thats the common mistakes of every bounty hunter out there including myself. When I was just starting to do bounty campaign, I always sell the tokens right away after I recieved it. But after a couple of weeks, its value pump up I just cant help but to regret. If you truely believe in the project, you should wait a little longer to maximize your profit.
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
I sell my token at an early stage, because I need it. If I have another option, maybe I keep my token, but I do not have a choice to sell it, because I need money at this time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

It is necessary to be content with the small. And if the coins you sold would have fallen in price the next day, would you also be upset?
Yes, that's the one of the biggest mistake we have been made so maybe you would take that as a lesson. If you wait too long and be patient when it comes on selling your coins then you will get a higher profit than selling your coins without waiting of the possibility that your coin's value will.get high.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

It is necessary to be content with the small. And if the coins you sold would have fallen in price the next day, would you also be upset?
Activity: 120
July 06, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

In my experienced, I am holding 8 tokens from my signature camapign rewards but until now i have no plans to sell it and even the market is falling is still keep on holding because i really believe that in due time market will soon increases.
Activity: 252
July 06, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
If you believe in the project I guess it would be hold your token a little bit longer. Do not sell your token right after it gets listed on the exchanger. Wait for a much nicer price before you trade. But if you really need cash you can trade it once it is loated as long as it is not lower then the ICO price.
Activity: 97
July 06, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
I absolutely agree, the success of an ico does not determine only for 1-6 days when it launched in the marketplace. It sticks on its roadmap. And it is good to buy more when it hits on the exchanges because of the bounty hunters that doesn't care of the price and the ico. Have some patience in order to have a profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 06, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
There are different cases and you will never guess how to do better. Somebody sells too early, and somebody sells too late and in different situations you can get either a profit or a loss. I think we should not regret anything  and we need to accept everything that happens to us as an experience that makes us wiser.
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
July 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
In this case, it is very difficult to guess what awaits you. It takes a bit of luck to be successful in this area.
Activity: 66
July 05, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
true, because a project would want to develop. so surely the coin generated from the project will go up. Essentially we have to be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
July 05, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

I'm not really too much into bounties, But I remember selling a couple of the airdrop coins too early for few cents which are now trading in dollars.

A common error of most traders when you get tokens from a bounty or a drop drop is that you initially think that the coin is not promising and you sell it right after issuing, but in a year it can be more expensive several times, this happens very often.
Activity: 294
July 05, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
I have not sold it yet, because coins are not yet traded on the stock exchange. And it is not known whether they will be there, and this is a question.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
You are not alone in this. A lot of bounty hunters, myself included tend to sell the tokens that they received as rewards from doing bounties. This is mostly due to the fact that we understand that a lot of the new coins will not end up making it well in the market so the reasoning is to get rid of the coins and take out the money while we still can, it doesn't always go well
copper member
July 05, 2018, 03:58:39 PM
Follow the price developments in the market crypto.you do not regret later.
The price of altcoin in the crypto market is down, very risky when you sell token bounty now. Better to bear first while keeping abreast of price developments.
Pages:
Jump to: