Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 2. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
At the beginning of my work ,was my only negative. It's not having patience . I've lost my own money more than once .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:01:37 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
I do not agree! First, you need to conduct a detailed analysis of the project and then decide whether to sell tokens or not. Tokens of many projects will never grow in price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 08:55:40 AM
Any project needs a lot of time to fully realize its potential, so it makes no sense to sell tokens as soon as they are listed, or even after a couple of months. It is better to wait until the price of tokens really grows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
July 19, 2018, 08:35:05 AM
Unfortunately, this doesnt works always. Sometimes the subcoin rises but sometimes it falls. This is entirely related to the success of the project.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
I started selling my tokens because the crypt is now too risky and I do not think that I will be able to earn more than I did.
Since from the start cryptocurrency has always a risked that is why a loy of people always says the higher risk the higher you gain. If you always have a plan here anything you do for sure you will be fine.
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
I have problems in selling tokens when I I receive in reward from bounty campaigns
You sell it early because you don't want to drop down the price of the coins you receive from the bounty rewards.
It was same as mine also sometimes i'm sell it early.
Sometimes it seems like it's really necessary to sell the coins early because the amount that the coins go for will not be worth much at a later period.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
Nothing you can do about it tbh, I'd always hold mine longer but then the price can go down just as often.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
I also agree that token gotten as rewards from bounties shoudn't be sold immediately if they are very good projects because the price can rise higher than you expect later but if it is not a very good project, you can sell when it is a bit high or immediately and then buy a better token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
We want to dispose of the coins we received during ICO as soon as possible, effectively lowering the price, no need to rush to sell coins, after others have sold their tokens, the price is likely to rise.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 19, 2018, 07:39:17 AM
I have problems in selling tokens when I I receive in reward from bounty campaigns
You sell it early because you don't want to drop down the price of the coins you receive from the bounty rewards.
It was same as mine also sometimes i'm sell it early.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

It does depend a lot on which project you have tokens from. The sad truth is that most projects fail, which is why many bounty hunters sell their tokens as soon as they can.
What this says to me is that it is very important to take part in bounties from only the best projects - that way you can feel confident in holding onto your tokens long term, and confident that the project will succeed as token price will increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 19, 2018, 07:22:26 AM
I am really the same as you, patience is the key all but not all altcoin also like that sometimes altcoin we hold no increase even its price become down and we do not know whether from the developer can give good market again or not if party developers can not manage the altcoin price so it goes down
Activity: 361
July 19, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Selling alts too early can be a very big loss. Some of the team have got a very good project which they just need time to develop it well and make the coin a success. Selling too early will always make you just a little profit. It's good to have patience.
Activity: 164
July 19, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
The thing is, you can never really tell if the price of the token you're holding is going to rise or fall. Holding and selling are both risks and you shouldn't dwell on your regret that much. You have to trust your gut.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
I think it actually depends on the project, because all the cases do not match. I recommend saving if the project is good enough.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
All hunters have this problem. Because we have to wait too long for accrual, and then there are difficulties with entering the exchange.
Activity: 107
July 19, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
This is extremely valid and what you need to know is that tolerance is what is required around here. We don't offer simply like that. You have to take after the market and know the pattern before offering.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
July 19, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
  do not agree with you! if you received tokens for the bounty one of the first of them is better to sell immediately, because already in a day the rate on them will drop by at least 20%! If the project is really promising, then you can re-buy your tokens and earn good money!
Activity: 23
July 19, 2018, 06:15:34 AM
As we all know BTC price may affect ICOs market prices, so you just need patience (depends on the amount of tokens given to you though) but if you are given little tokens, relax and hodl or you might lose lots of gains
Pages:
Jump to: