Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 3. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 06:15:30 AM
Yes ,as the price will behave further, it is difficult to predict.I've had this case, too.Therefore, I do not sell tokens at once.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

i doubt if all ICO's has the same profit like the one sold, you know there are some token that they pump and dump at after some while you can't make anything from it.
i have so many of the token which i have after sometimes it falls drastically to zero to the previous price in then i was advised not to sell it to it increases.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 06:07:58 AM
Selling bounty rewards early is not a wise decision. Many ICOs starting price in the market is low it's better to hold it in a month than to sell it in low price.
Activity: 25
July 19, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
Don't sell your tokens because of dumps, you never know if the project will get listed in an higher exchange which you may blame yourself after.
Activity: 21
July 19, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
If you sell your tokens in panic now, you regret later, very simple.
Activity: 62
July 19, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
Actually we're not God and nobody knows tomorrow, but I think the best thing to do after you receive tokens is to sell  half keep half for future, in this way you don't lose both sides.
Activity: 32
July 19, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
That happens when we do not scrutinize the potential of the project. Good projects often come up with a lot of times
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

There might be other scenario, since you are selling away your altcoin which should be either btc or eth and let say if eth or btc suddenly make a sharp rise of price that means you are also earning which might be equal to what you earn from the altcoin or even more.   
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
If we sell too soon we will lose money and the second one will regret it later. That is why I believe the market will grow again and I will hold until the market rebounds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:40:40 AM

That's the hardest part in holding our tokens, sometimes the price will go up and sometimes it even go down depper than what we expected. ICO are unpredictable, so it's better to choose ico which has a real world use of their project to ensure a higher percentage that its price will go up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 19, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
I don't sell anything if I am not sure in my moves in 1000%. Selling is very responsible manipulation so it needs to be check from different sides.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
For now it's not possible to find out to get a high price in all ico's because if yourico choosen by you are  good project in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 19, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
it really depends on what token do you have. sometimes you are holding some coin and thinking that would be profitable one but in the end its just dump totally it's price. sometimes you are not expecting that coin to give you profit but it happens. so better to check always what you are holding and sell it if you think its a good price for you, then you can convert it to other stable coin for your own safety not to loose but to earn profit.
Activity: 77
July 19, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

that is totally true that if you want to get good profit in the coins you are having right now is to hold it a little longer and sell it at the higher price but i do suggest this thing also, it you are holding more coins you can sell your coin and buy again same coin at the lower price and hold it much longer and sell it again at the higher price . i guess thats a good profit
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

I think selling your token at this moment is not a good idea , my suggestion is that maybe you should wait atleast 2 months or wait until the holiday season before you sell you tokens because I believe that the market will recover that time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
July 19, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
I started selling my tokens because the crypt is now too risky and I do not think that I will be able to earn more than I did.
Activity: 42
July 18, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
No one knows how much will be justified regardless of the tokens and when their costs top. So this is ordinary in the realm of digital currency. Try not to lament. A large portion of us do such things and I don't view it as slip-ups. This is the standard.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
I think selling the coins early not too bad, as long as it's already getting benefits why not. most importantly do not suffer losses. I am selling some assets to buy my crypto another, isn't it a normal thing, because I just want to play the capital to earn more profit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 18, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
Patience is really needed in crypto but it is also dangerous to wait for so long. I have made similar mistake once but I do not regret about it, it was good experience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 18, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
waiting is good, if you sure potential of the project. or if less sure sell partially so you still have the token maybe better, because the market is not necessarily all possibilities can happen do what you like while watching the project.
if I get the token, then I will start to count if everything is worth the work I have done then it will definitrly be my direct selling, because if it is stored too long it could be even later there is no price again, so it's best to play it safe
Pages:
Jump to: