Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 31. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think if selling bitcoin at a reasonable price and big is not stupid, if it gets us a profit. But if I think selling bitcoin is not stupid because selling bitcoin gained us a considerable profit, but for this moment do not sell your bitcoin because bitcoin is down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, it's not a stupid decision to make if you are going to sell your bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. If you need money why you will hesitate to sell your bitcoin if you genuinely need cash and bitcoin can give you extra money. Many people hookup in bitcoin because it’s a new source of money even its price fluctuating too much and if you sell it it's on the lowest cost I think it's not stupid at all because you need money right. I guess that silly decision to make if you sell your bitcoin because you believe that bitcoin’s value will not increase or grow anymore.   Smiley
Activity: 84
selling bitcoin is the wrong decision if you buy when the price is expensive and sell it when the price goes down it's a very stupid decision, should be patient first do not panic
Activity: 114
Selling bitcoin will be a personal decision, selling all might be the slightly stupid decision because of the recent low price of bitcoin. You dont need to sell all cause one might regret later making that decision
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision all the time because there are times when you really need to sell them for your needs. And people believe in the “buy low and sell high” rule when it comes to trading so basically if you bought bitcoin at anlow pric and your intention is to gain a couple percentage of it then sell it afterwards then it wont be a bad decision after all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Yes, for time being, selling bitcoin will be a hasty decision. Bitcoin is experiencing hard times of recovery and correction. As we know, reaching a status of stability will not be that easy process. Besides, the current mainstream doesn't help bitcoin to restore its proper place as people fall in panic when they hear about the regulating procedures that some governments take to control bitcoin and its market. 

Activity: 36
I think so becuse now the price of bitcoin is going down because of which many people start selling there bitcoins but they should wait for the right time. May be price of bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 193
I think so for it is not the right time to sell bitcoin now.
The price is not good for it is crash at the moment.
less profit if they sell it now. Better to hold now and wait.
it will be back soon to moon.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Don't say that it is a stupid decision, know first the reason behind why some of the people having a bitcoin sell it even the price is down, because we do not know why they do that, i think its better to make your own decision and don't say bad words for others when doing some things on their own bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Selling Bitcoin is not really a bad idea,know this,nobody sells and won't have profit after investing it has to depend on the holder of the coin to get cash to invest on a new trade.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
I definitely agree, dont blame it all to bitcoin you are the investor you should know and learn the ups and down of bitcoin value. Selling bitcoin is stupid? What? You need to sell to regain your money. You just need a good strategies when selling your coin.
Activity: 67
At this price of bitcoin you should not sell it because you will get loss,getting a big profit is willing to wait. Make this situation as an opporrunity to invest or buy some coins.
Activity: 12
I think they sell bitcoin when it is profitable. That is a normal thing in investing. Everyone has a decision for themselves, and can not say "sell bitcoin is stupid".
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 11
The market predictions are telling that the year 2018 will be good for bitcoin.To the speculative market it is quiet common that such market corrections due to some other reasons it can go down till the next support point  After such correction it will come up gradually till the investors required level or above
Activity: 490
It depends on the knowledge of the bitcoin holder. If he is experienced he will know that bitcoin price is never stable but volatile. So the experienced holders will apply patient and wait for the market price to move back in their favour before  they will sell off. Selling of your holding on negative figure is leading to loss.
Activity: 94
Those investors are just doing their part because it's the right decision. When something happen I'll sell my coins and just move on and when the storm is gone I'm just gonna buy back again at the lowest cutting losses and maximizing profit.That's how smart investors are.I believe that bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
From where you think its a stupid decision.I am working with bitcoin from a years. Every months i buy bitcoins from my salary and hold them on my wallet whenever i need someone money i sell them with high rates which  case its give me some profit.How you blame bitcoin when its giving your money back with high rates?. Actully its depends if you sell your bitcoin with low price then it call a stupid decision
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
not just stupid decisions. means he does not know and is not good at investing in bitcoin. precisely now is the time to buy bitcoin and will benefit greatly in the future. I urge not to easily Panic with the price of crypto in the market that again fell
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Yes, selling Bitcoin at a reasonable price is not a foolish decision. The stupid decision you can make with Bitcoin is that you can sell your Bitcoin for a low price or during a Bitcoin dump. Your sales can be one of the strategies to get fresh money to start a new trade so it really depends on how the user stands.
I don't think selling bitcoin generally, is something that could be labeled as stupid. What's stupid however, is selling bitcoin when the price is at a decrease rather than buying more or holding it until the price becomes a litlle bit more desirable for cashing-out. After all, selling bitcoin promotes a good cycle of pump and dump in the system. Which is a healthy thing to say the least.
Activity: 397
Yes selling bitcoin at such a low value is a stupid decision.Selling BTC in panic is not a good deal.This will only led to dumping.We should not sell bitcoin at low price untill their is any emergency.Instead of selling,we should buy new coins.If people keep on selling at such a low rate, it will further decrease the value of BTC.Fluctuations are very common in bitcoin,so in panic don't sell your precious coins at low rate as it will be a stupid decision.
Pages:
Jump to: