Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 29. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Selling bitcoin in a low price is a stupid decision but when it has a nice and efficient price it is not a stupid decision. But everyone has their own strategy on how they keep their bitcoin. Maybe they needed it the most to get some cash that's why they sell it. You don't care if they sell it because they are the ones who's keeping it.

For me it depends on the situation and reasons why people are selling bitcoin in a very low price, sometimes for financial needs and some times fud. But for me I will not sell bitcoin now with this kind of price.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
in trade everyone has the right to decide what he or she will do, including selling their assets bitcoin.You must sell it in higher price so it will be a good favor for all have bitcoins in market.
I agree with that we should think about selling our Bitcoin; we should sell it at a high price so we will have a higher profit. In this way, we will have a potential to invest on other coins.
Activity: 22
My ambition in life is to own at least 5 btc, so I will never ever sell if I have that amount, I would work hard to achieve that goal.. in terms of financial needs I'd rather sell my tokens I got from bounties rather than selling bitcoin. Bitcoin is an investment.
Activity: 25
in trade everyone has the right to decide what he or she will do, including selling their assets bitcoin.You must sell it in higher price so it will be a good favor for all have bitcoins in market.
Activity: 71
in trade everyone has the right to decide what he or she will do, including selling their assets bitcoin. You have your own way, and no one else will blame you, and focus on the way you choose is the best solution for the moment.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Selling Bitcoin is not a stupid decision if it'll help you in such ways like financially and everything. If one is in need, then why not sell it though it is much better to hold. Having a decision yourself is not stupid. It is just that you're growing up to decide on your own.
Activity: 210
It will depends on individual decession . I think saving btc for future is the best option now in future btc definitely again touch the remarkable price so now its good time to buy btc in a low price.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
An adequate forecast indicates that in 2018 the cost of Bitcoin can reach the region of $ 25 thousand. There should not be more sharp falls. Most analysts, investment funds and banks expect further growth. Forecast for Bitcoin in 2018: $ 40,000 .. $ 60,000
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
well i think There is nothing wrong in selling your bitcoin. We have different beliefs and situation facing of. We cannot stop each others decision because we own different thing, besides we are living in a free country. Let us remember that every decision that people make have a reasons behind it or most people are selling in order to divert their investment to other coins once they feel that the cryptocurrency invested is not playing.
Activity: 96
well with what i m seeing that is danm fucking truth, because the graph of bitcoin shows that the market soon gonna rise in no time what will need is just to have patient for the market come up.
Activity: 112
Selling bitcoin in a low price is a stupid decision but when it has a nice and efficient price it is not a stupid decision. But everyone has their own strategy on how they keep their bitcoin. Maybe they needed it the most to get some cash that's why they sell it. You don't care if they sell it because they are the ones who's keeping it.

It doesn't mean that it's a bad decision. For example if you bought BTC while it was lower than it is now you're going to make profit even if you sell now.
Activity: 140
No. I don't think offering bitcoin is an idiotic choice in light of the fact that, there are many individuals who purchased bitcoin in unequaled high or 10k levels losing a considerable measure of cash because of consistent value fall of bitcoin and some are losing a huge number of dollars on account of it in this way, I don't figure recouping their outstanding cash is anything but a dumb choice and I don't censure them on the grounds that their activities they simply need procure cash simply like us.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Activity: 68
In my opinion is definitely, selling bitcoin is a really stupid decision... Don't do that at this moment. We know the crypto market in a huge drop, But I think it is natural. I am a crypto trader and full-time crypto worker... So I have some experienced about the crypto. Market recover is very closed, So personally, I hold my all coins and Bitcoin. because I think BTC reached 20000$ in the next year.

By the way, again I say, Don't sell your BTC now...
Activity: 223
Bitcoin's price falls and goes even below our purchase price.It would be a stupid decision to sell our bitcoins as it always has a tendency to rise after a price decline.This strategy would only suite for bitcoin and not for altcoins where there is no guarantee that it's price would surely increase.I suggest not to sell if there no first priority urgent situation.
Activity: 196
Selling Bitcoin at a low price is undoubtedly stupid. However, it is certainly wise to sell Bitcoin at the appropriate price. But in this case, there will be a careful look at the market price of Bitcoin. Then take the right decision.
Activity: 110
Selling Bitcoin for the gain of life is a natural thing, and not a stupid decision due to the fact that each person has many different needs and emergencies.
Activity: 354
Merit: 1
I think people are really stupid if they sell their coins cheaper than they buy, so I think a fool is someone who sells his coins without getting a profit for him. as long as he sells with a lot of profit is a smart person
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision but you need to sell it a good price so that you will not regret in your decision. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin is not good so that you must not sell your bitcoin and just hold it. Lastly, just make wise decision so that it will still end in good profit and more money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
I will never consider it as a stupid decision, because some time we need to sell our bitcoin for fulfilling our need, but if a person do not feel any need for converting bitcoin in to fiat or if he is investing his money in some other altcoin then for sure it can be consider as a stupid decision, but still it is not necessary, because every person has its own choice and he will surely act according to his strategy and planning.
I will also not consider it as a stupid decision because selling bitcoin in a proper and good price will end up in good and high income. In addition to that, if there is a emergency you will probably sell your bitcoin but if there is nothing important you should hold it than to sell it. Just try to hold in longer time so that will come up in good income.
Pages:
Jump to: