Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 30. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Overall, if people are afraid of these constant peaks and drops of BTC price, there is nothing wrong with selling their coins. I would of course not do this if the price is lower than what I have already invested. But everyone has the right to opinion.  Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
if we see bitcoin prices are down and we sell them, it's good to say stupid decisions, but if the market goes up it might be the right decision to sell bitcoin, but people always think deeper if they want to sell bitcoin he has, and down, so we should always learn more if we want to sell the bitcoin we have, do not regret in the end after selling the coins that have been collected.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
That's not an stupid decision because you can still get profits and benefits on selling your bitcoins but if you want to gain more profits then hold it in a long time. I think they've say that because the price will be affected if there are many people sold their bitcoins and they will affected too if it is will fall down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
I strongly agree with that opinion, selling bitcoin in a proper and good price is not a stupid decision because you can still income even you sell your bitcoin. On the other hand, anytime you can sell your bitcoin but I think it will never become a stupid decision because it is up to you if you want to sell or hold your bitcoin. However, I prefer to hold my bitcoin than to sell it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It vastly depends on the situation and the status if bitcoin at the time of sellibg/cashing-out if investments. Generally selling bitcoin investments is not a bad thing, but instead is a healthy thing as it promotes pump-and-dump cycle in the system. But if done when bitcoin is at a price decrease, there could ve a chance of it being a catalyst for a terrible dip. That's why there are certain situations wherein selling is acceptable and when it is not.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think that is wrong because what if you sell it when the price of bitcoin is in a highest price?  Actually the key to success here is to patience because you need yo wait for a long time so that you can get a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
at the moment bitcoin is in strong support level.selling bitcoin now could be a bad situation.if you are down with 20% or higher don't sell now.because bitcoin will recover soon.it will go to atleast 10K in upcoming weeks.don't panic and sell your bitcoin to whales.so far whales running the market.they grab bitcoins from weak hands.but if bitcoin breaks this strong support selling is good.that only my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
If you sell all of your bitcoins at not the right time, I can say that your knowledge is still insufficient. You should know that this time is not yet the right time to sell our bitcoins. We should first HOLD our bitcoins for us to have good future.
Activity: 532
How come that selling bitcoin is stupid decision. You can sell your bitcoin at good price. And i think selling bitcoin can make you rich and can give you good income.
Activity: 113
Selling bitcoin in its lower rate can be a bad decision you'd probably done. It's the golden rule we always consider the greatest "dont" here in bitcoin. We should always keep in mind that everything will get back into something fine perhaps into something with a bang-up. Just be calm and still hold on then good revert for you will be the next one to happen.
Activity: 107
Actually there is nothing wrong in one selling his/her Bitcoin, the only stupid decision is one selling when the is falling he's in loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Selling bitcoin may be a foolish decision if we do not sell it not at the right time. Because it will only make you regret and experience loss in the day. So be wise in making decisions when you want to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Stupidity i guess if you sell your bitcoin at a lower cost or at the lowest rate of your investment. And if you sell it higher of the total investment you made that is a wise decision. If we do not think and analyze the flactuation of the market the ending of our investments would be at loss.
Activity: 112
Everyone  has their own speculations and opinion about selling bitcoins..some wants to earn profit out of selling,  some investors wants to hold it and wait for a perfect timing.. With my LEDU COINS i still dont know what to do with it.. I just heard they have burning of tokens this july.What do you think about it?
Activity: 93
Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. Its up to you how you manage your selling price during the bitcoin decreasing value. Well its up to you now if yoy sell it or maybe later.
Activity: 328

For me, selling bitcoin is not stupid decision. It is still depends on the bitcoin holder if he or she wants to sell his or her bitcoin. But I recommend to sell bitcoin when you think that you will earn profit when you sell it.
Activity: 167
How did you say that stupidity?
I think it depends upon to the bitcoin holder.. if he or she really to do that decision or have no choice selling your BTC is not a bad decisions.
Activity: 318
I think selling Bitcoin is a stupid thing. Bitcoin prices are down and there are many bad rumors about it. So many people worry and sell it. I think we should be calm and wise in every decision. The first thing I learned in investing bitcoin was to be patient and brave. It will help you succeed
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
it's a good idea that people will sell their bitcoin especially if the bitcoin price is so low that they just hold it up until they get rid of bitcoin smashing and selling it down the bitcoin price will really hurt you especially the big ones
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
There is a huge difference between selling bitcoin and using it to buy things and services, and yes, I now tend to think that selling it is a bad decision, because what bitcoin desperately needs currently is a currency-like use case. So it is much better to purchase things directly with bitcoin than to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: