Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 17. (Read 24535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
Received my coins. Here is a short review:

Shipping: Prompt and proper. Fair price, but unattractive for small overseas overseas.
Packing: Very good. Bonus points for the coin-flaps with attached sleeves for keeping them closed.
Metal: Visible scuffs and marks from minting/coating(?) process, very insignificant 2mm 'shiny spot' on rim in 1 out of my 5 coins
Hologram: SUCH original, complicated and intense. Looks different from every angle. MUCH better in person then in a photo. Many holograms are not set perfectly straight to line up with the coins. Features rockets, moons, "To The Moon", "Original", "Crypto Imperator", and more.
Public key: Comes folded to the coin flap (not touching coin), a slip of paper with slightly torn edges containing key and QR code. Coin number is not written on it, so don't mix them up!

WOW factor: Excellent hologram design, Quality product for a fair price.

Future improvements:
-Have "Crypto Imperator Coin #xx" or such written on the public key slip. if nothing more, write the # on it in pen betide the QR code.
-Set the holograms evenly so that the first bits appear evenly through the window.

Conclusion: This is a great coin and likely the beginning of a popular brand of physical doge and other coins, with the ideal market being beginners who are not yet willing to buy much more expensive coins. These don't compare to silver proofs, and should not be compared with them. At $10 + Doge, these are truly the most accessible physical crypto coins on the market. There is a bright future for Crypto Imperator.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312
More people are receiving their coins Cheesy, awesome review @TookDk.

We just started funding coins, we are now open for orders again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Yes he ships to North America...I have an order of 10 sitting in New York currently waiting to be sent to me!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Awesome!!
I cannot wait for mine to get here.  They are supposed to be here to day or monday, I hope today.  LOL
Thanks for the pics.

I just picked up mine - much coin, very shiny - wow.

Review:
The coins are very well packed and comes in small plastic bags, the public adr. is included on a paper-slip:

The mint is pretty decent, there are some visible scuffs on the blank surface, nothing unusual.  Love the slogan:

I really like the hologram, great job:

Specs.
Weight: 19.2 g
Diameter: 38.6 mm
Thickness: 2.9 mm

Overall a great coin at a very reasonable price!
I paid up front with no escrow, Crypto Imperator delivered as promised.

You did a awesome job Crypto Imperator.
Thank you very much.

They look nice were these shippable to North America?
That said it says Orders Closed Until June the 30 so will need to wait till then Guess
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
Think mine arrived the day after I left. Will open them tomorrow Smiley
Exciting...
legendary
I am excited to get mine soon also!  They look really nice and the price was really good.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Awesome!!
I cannot wait for mine to get here.  They are supposed to be here to day or monday, I hope today.  LOL
Thanks for the pics.

Review:
The coins are very well packed and comes in small plastic bags, the public adr. is included on a paper-slip:

The mint is pretty decent, there are some visible scuffs on the blank surface, nothing unusual.  Love the slogan:

Specs.

Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Review:

Specs.

Thank you very much.
legendary
My parcel is at the post office - ready to be picked up - came home late from job today, so cannot get it before tomorrow.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Did you received ?
Any photos for us?  Grin
legendary
Anyone got their coins yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what you think before getting a few myself.

not yet, ill post here once I do

Same.. I do show that it is in the USA already!
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
Anyone got their coins yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what you think before getting a few myself.

not yet, ill post here once I do
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
legendary
Got my tracking today...I will post some pictures after they arrive.

I got my tracking too.

@Blazed Are you sending some of yours for grading?  Wink

LOL I am now!
legendary
I received my tracking as well.
Where are they shipping from?  I am not familiar with the shipping company used.
I am so excited to get them.
Much Wow!

Well my tracking number ends on ES... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I received my tracking as well.
Where are they shipping from?  I am not familiar with the shipping company used.
I am so excited to get them.
Much Wow!
legendary

I got my tracking too.

@Blazed Are you sending some of yours for grading?  Wink

legendary
legendary
All orders have been shipped, check your email for tracking.

We are sorry, but we won't be able to process more orders this week. For any enquiry please email us. cryptoimperator at gmail.com

legendary
Hey,
I love these coins! I would like to buy one! Are they still available? How much will be the shipping to Bulgaria? What material are they made of?
I iwll sure PM you ! How much time it takes to deliver to my country? Do I have to pay also in DOGE when I have the coin?Thank you!
BR
Gondel

Sure! I still have, shipping should be around 7$, they are made of Zinc Alloy. I imagine it would take about a week to deliver, you have to pay the 10k doge in advance.

Just PM me with the quantity, your name and type of coin and we'll sort this out Cheesy

P.S. Today is the last day for ordering if you want your coins to ship next monday!
Pages:
Jump to: