Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 18. (Read 24495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hey,
I love these coins! I would like to buy one! Are they still available? How much will be the shipping to Bulgaria? What material are they made of?
I iwll sure PM you ! How much time it takes to deliver to my country? Do I have to pay also in DOGE when I have the coin?Thank you!
BR
Gondel
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
This offer is great.
I ordered one more -> to give away as a present  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Excited to get my 10 coins!
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
question; what is the diameter and thickness of the coins in mm?
also curious about weight.
Gonna order some airtites in ebay Smiley

Pick the 39mm ones, thickness is a bit less of 3mm. Weight around 25g

Cheers

almost 1 oz  - wow

Yeah, but they feel great in your hands Cheesy

P.S. We will try to stock Air tites for the coins ASAP.
legendary

Cheers

almost 1 oz  - wow
legendary

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
legendary
Such coins! Looking forward to receive mine.
legendary
good job there Sir
but Just visited your website,  i think we need to work on your site too, We can do some customization along with the dynamic order form  Picture gallery and sutff

Regards

Monster

Thanks, but we think the website is OK for now.
legendary
I don't really know, they might?

I need 2 more coins, what numbers are available for the limited editions? Can you post so everyone knows what is available?

Just updated OP!
legendary
Awaiting coin 100 Grin anyone know where I can get nice airtites with foam rings with cheap shipping? All the places I've come across online have insane shipping costs

Do they not come with airtites? I too would like to know where to get them. Ebay might be a good bet

I'm sorry but coins don't ship with air tites, we are waiting for an order to arrive Smiley
in that case, please do make sure each coin is individually in a secure bag; keeping them in good condition is vital.
Each coins will be well packed, they are in an individual little plastic bag.

Sorry If I don't answer immediately, this 6 min wait time between post is killing me...
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Awaiting coin 100 Grin anyone know where I can get nice airtites with foam rings with cheap shipping? All the places I've come across online have insane shipping costs

Do they not come with airtites? I too would like to know where to get them. Ebay might be a good bet

I'm sorry but coins don't ship with air tites, we are waiting for an order to arrive Smiley
in that case, please do make sure each coin is individually in a secure bag; keeping them in good condition is vital.
legendary

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
good job there Sir
but Just visited your website,  i think we need to work on your site too, We can do some customization along with the dynamic order form  Picture gallery and sutff

Regards

Monster
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't really know, they might?

I need 2 more coins, what numbers are available for the limited editions? Can you post so everyone knows what is available?
legendary
The Cryptonumist

Nice! I wanted 77, because I like 7, but my second choices were 100 or 99 lol. Should be fun, I just wanted a way to hold and 'pet' my doggies lol
legendary
The Cryptonumist
sweet! I got 99 and 98 (dogecar number!)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Thanks! Waiting on 2 limited editions to ship Monday.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: