Pages:
Author

Topic: Sending in fake ID for KYC - page 16. (Read 89308 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 09:07:05 AM
I totally agree with you and think that it should always be a life video verification to avoid such scam actions. It takes only several minutes and it is a proven method of how to avoid scammers that are trying to trick the project and other participants. ICOs should think about implementing such a verification method.
I think that it would be nice to introduce such a security system so that all participants in the cryptocurrency process could verify the authenticity of the ico companies, as well as their teams. And it seems that everyone around us should submit our documents for verification, but at the same time, as a result, we can remain poor because we took part in a fraudulent project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 10, 2019, 08:51:41 AM
I totally agree with you and think that it should always be a life video verification to avoid such scam actions. It takes only several minutes and it is a proven method of how to avoid scammers that are trying to trick the project and other participants. ICOs should think about implementing such a verification method.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
March 10, 2019, 08:35:33 AM
I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

I agree with you if you are stupid for submitting your documents and someone else faking them. Actually KYC raises pros and cons in bounty hunters. and I think KYC should not be enforced because people can just submit fake documents.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 07:57:54 AM
This is the strategy of some investors that doesn't have the real ID and they are making those strategies to multiple entries of investments. also bounty hunters ar3 the most users of fake ID to multiple there accounts on bounty projects.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 10, 2019, 07:41:44 AM
Well i never send fake id for KYC before. But i still dont like to send my personal data to someone that i dont know. As bounty hunter i dont have any way to claim my reward if i dont pass KYC procedure. Its more make sense if only investor do KYC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
March 10, 2019, 07:36:34 AM
So why would you join in ther project in the first place? If you know they are going to conduct KYC then, better to avoid the project in the beginning. Do not entrust your identity to such entity that you are not sure about.
I don't want to give my kyc to projects and I usually don't participate in those bounties but some bounty hunters are fine with that.
Fake ID's can lead to bigger problems, so it is better not to join bounty than to do this.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:21:07 AM
I wouldn't recommended it, if they find out you may loose access to your coins and won't be able to get the back.
Activity: 532
March 10, 2019, 04:55:56 AM
Why do you want to send KYC fake. If you are a bounty hunter, I think you are a participant with lots of accounts, so maybe you will be arrested and lose all your rewards. And if you want to join the ICO, I recommend that you send your KYC to be safe
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
March 10, 2019, 04:50:09 AM
I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

Yes, many participants doing these kind of cheating method, sending fake kyc to get the reward while struggle to passed and others didn't passed. These should be stop and need to address in the team hold the project. They are capable to do the review so it matter who handle the project so if the security not tight then goodluck to these cheaters eventually continue to manipulate the project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 10, 2019, 04:31:08 AM
Who leads a lot of bundles bounty have a bunch of fake documents. It is not difficult to get documents for KYC if you really want.

I agree with you Microbb8, it`s easy this days to get documents for any KYC. Here on forum people do it cause they have multiple
accounts and when they participate in bounties with more than one account they need a way to bypass KYC rule.
   It`s probably very easy to find a fake ID this days. Or you can use someones ID. There are different ways to bypass certain rules and
people will always do it, nobody can`t stop that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 03:52:46 AM
Who leads a lot of bundles bounty have a bunch of fake documents. It is not difficult to get documents for KYC if you really want.
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
March 09, 2019, 11:17:15 PM

NOT FAIR.

So why would you join in ther project in the first place? If you know they are going to conduct KYC then, better to avoid the project in the beginning. Do not entrust your identity to such entity that you are not sure about.
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
March 09, 2019, 10:31:59 PM
Well it's up to you if you're going to fake it or not but as an investor i always use my identity coz im afraid that they might freeze my account if they find out that im using a fake id. But if it is for bounty KYC then i guess you can fake it. Never done it before though.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 09:58:54 PM
Oh my bad. I always send my real ID and passport. But to credible exchanges. I started to doubt the process with shapeshift. they couldnt validate my doc although i was sending legit ones. Seriously!
how  can you send a fake id, when they request you to send a selfie holding a piece of paper with handwritten note?
you can do everything with Photoshop. In my area, they have a service provided docs to make fake ID according your ask to verify your account without any problems.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 09, 2019, 07:42:15 PM
You yourself answered your question if people forged and handed over fake documents to the quality of KYC and at the same time the project did not have any question to them. The KYC procedure itself does not solve the security problem as the projects claim, this procedure is a means of collecting information.

Or maybe the project itself is a fraud? And they don't care if they are receiving authentic or not. Bad news for all those who submitted their true identities. You won't know where it will end up to.

Indeed, that's the big risk in terms of submitting their personal documents. And course those project who asked and getting the KYC of others were in the end they will use it for illegal purposes. This is the bad side effect of crypto business industry, so as much as possible we better be careful as always.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 07:34:59 PM
Try to think wiser. Projects that use KYC for Bounty participants are indeed a problem. In addition, the use of KYC is not a contributing factor that the ICO can succeed. You must be more careful in doing KYC if you check and are unsure. It's better not to do KYC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 07:25:50 PM
Oh my bad. I always send my real ID and passport. But to credible exchanges. I started to doubt the process with shapeshift. they couldnt validate my doc although i was sending legit ones. Seriously!
how  can you send a fake id, when they request you to send a selfie holding a piece of paper with handwritten note?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 07:19:05 PM
Don't be easy to believe in other people. It's better to check the project first. Our personal data certainly does not fall into the hands of irresponsible people. Because many online loans now use personal identity data. It is better to look for projects that do not use KYC.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
March 08, 2019, 06:57:00 PM
You yourself answered your question if people forged and handed over fake documents to the quality of KYC and at the same time the project did not have any question to them. The KYC procedure itself does not solve the security problem as the projects claim, this procedure is a means of collecting information.

Or maybe the project itself is a fraud? And they don't care if they are receiving authentic or not. Bad news for all those who submitted their true identities. You won't know where it will end up to.
Activity: 238
March 08, 2019, 06:51:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: