Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 12. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 19, 2018, 06:46:08 AM
Yes i think the price of coins in the market is slowly rising up bitcoin is waiting for ethereum too. To increase it's price for same each other will go up start in november i gues.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
Well, at this moment month of september is very opposite from previous year of 2017 were price of Bitcoin at that time as the highest coin in cryptocurrency is only 3,938.49 USD and its volume of 1,425,090,000 USD not this time https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets. So their is a big posibilities that it will more profitable by this year 2018. Which is good opportunity at this time to invest too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 06:40:50 AM
The market recovery will not be very fast, but the current price is very attractive. I suspect that prices will fall even lower, even though everything is fine. No one can guarantee that you will make a lot of money on the cryptocurrency but it is worth trying. We all want to believe that the market will come to life and repeat the fall of 2017. I'm not arguing its repeated more than once. But in fact. No one can say exactly when the growth of the cryptocurrency will begin. The market price is fantastically low for investment. And if you suddenly decide to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

If you are going to act with someone's advice, I assure you will lose money.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
September 19, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
News in September, UK Parliament Treasury Committee wants some stricter regulations for cryptocurrencies and ICO's, this could affect the crypto space!

https://coincodex.com/article/2361/uk-parliament-treasury-committee-calls-for-stricter-regulation-of-the-cryptocurrency-space/
Activity: 644
September 19, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

Actually, I also did not know. We have a different strategy on when we could invest. We have a different analysis about the market price some people look for a good timing or when the price is low its time to buy more coins so when the price raise again they could earn. We should really make a deep analyze because its hard to lose money and it could lead to deppression.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Many people are thinking of such thing. They are assuming that the market value at this month for the majority of cryptos will be in green such as what happened last year on this period of the year. But since we are already halfway through, assumptions are again broken. But it should not be a hindrance for us to contonue holding because we should furthermore wait in order to not regret when that day come.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 18, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
The beginning of this month i was thinking that market will have a major increase but right the market is going to an end and there seems to no much increase, so currently I don't really what will happen, I will wait and see how things will upload in the future.
Activity: 626
September 18, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

Well it's hard to say for now that crypto market will start the bull run this bermonth because we don't have any assurance now because market still bearish. The best we can do is buy more grab the opportunity that we afford to buy in crypto so when the time comes that market start the bull run we got a good profit.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

Well last year was the best time of every coin,both bitcoins and altcoins have skyrocketed but we can'tdeny the fact that there would be no assurance that what happen nextyear will happen this year what we must think of is to remain positive and hopefully good things were about to come.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

We are now in bear months season and my insights for this months is the start of moving up the price in the market. So if you want to earn more profits just prepared more coins now, just buy more coins because as now the price of crypto is very low, and this is the best opportunities to invest your money.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
September 18, 2018, 06:35:33 PM
I really hope for september bull run. It seems to me that according to statistics autumn was the best time for whole crypto market.
There is no sense to sell during this time, only buy and hold!
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 18, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
Yes as we move closer to the typical time of the year when the bull runs free I get the feeling we are bottoming out and getting ready for the pop.  It just feels like if we were going to go way lower say down to 5k flat we would have already done it earlier in the year.  I think we are in the safe zone now. 
Activity: 512
September 18, 2018, 05:54:16 PM
If you want to invest long term, the market offers wide variety of coins with high discounts . Is this  the best entry point? Only the market manipulators knows. So make your own research, as the only person responsible for your investment is you.
Activity: 588
September 18, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
just relax 2018 u wont see a bull market imo. But 2019 i am sure we will see something positive Wink

Keep calm and watch mate you cannot simply predict the status of the market like there will not be a bull run in this last quarter. Definitely September was not good as expected but a long way to go I guess.
Of course we will save, Because there is no other way out. It is a pity that some situation has to sell a coin, because money is needed, since the Crypto currency is the only way to generate income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
just relax 2018 u wont see a bull market imo. But 2019 i am sure we will see something positive Wink

Keep calm and watch mate you cannot simply predict the status of the market like there will not be a bull run in this last quarter. Definitely September was not good as expected but a long way to go I guess.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
Already, all probably bought who could, and are tired of waiting for growth, but it's all there. How is it necessary to have iron nerves, for such a quiet expectation.
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 04:17:24 PM
I think now is not the good time to buy cryptocurrency because all tokens cost very cheap but you should always think for yourself before investing because you can loose your money.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 18, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
Well I remember last September. He was very scary and dynamic. And this September is terrified by its uncertainty and a sense of hopelessness. Black September will survive and everything will be fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:19:42 AM
September is indeed a very sad month for the crypto world, prices fell so much in September,
in fact many people have predicted that the price of altcoin and bitcoin will reach its peak by the end of this year, but looking at prices this month I am not sure it will be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: