Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 13. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 107
September 18, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

We must learn to wait. In the end, when we entered this business, we needed to understand that this was a long-term investment. Therefore, let's have patience and until the end of the year or a year all will grow very rapidly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 18, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
Yes i think its, Many good things will coming, the bitcoin ETF announcement will be in the end of september, but im not sure it will be approved or be postponed. In november there will be Bakkt which a great exchange in my opinion that could attract many new investors. So i do agree this is a good time for you to invest cause many big think could soon happen in this month and after this month.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
I am waiting for September month could be on fire of bitcoin or altcoin price, last September years we have see how raising up of cryptocurrency price. any one know why on Septermber this year bitcoin and altcoin price still going down ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
Investing in crypto is like joining in a gambling , you have to take risk , but before inveting just think trice , if your investment will be profitable.
Activity: 294
September 18, 2018, 04:38:36 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

Just always try to invest every time the market prices are dropping, in this way you can avoid losing a huge amount of coins in the market and have more patience every time the value are not increasing due to the volatility.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
In my opinion the crypto market has not experienced a significant increase in September, but if you want to keep investing we can invest by choosing coins that have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
September 18, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
If everyone is hoping that the market will rise this September, then it will disappoint everyone again.
I'm cautiously optimistic, while I would like the market to go up at the soonest, I think the bear market will extend until mid 2019.
Activity: 588
Minter
September 18, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
Investing is always a risk. Investing in cryptocurrency is still a big risk. But if the market goes to the top there will be a big profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
just relax 2018 u wont see a bull market imo. But 2019 i am sure we will see something positive Wink
Activity: 210
September 18, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
I think this month there has been a lot of good for the value of Cryptocurrency.
I think this is a good start for Cryptocurrency to get to Cryptocurrency that recovers its value and stabilizes.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency has a good future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
BER months don't have something to do with the cryptocurrency price especially in bitcoin, IMO. It only happens that it is during Christmas holidays that bitcoin has a drastic rise but let's not also forget that there are also months that the cryptomarket is healthy. But the speculations of crypto experts in the coming months of the final quarter is very favorable for bitocin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies. So if the history repeat for bitcoin, then expect for a bitoin's price and cap to skyrocket before this year ends.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 18, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
If you are afraid of losing money in cryptocurrency, I suggest that you immediately leave the business.
Not offensive, I say that it is not instant to get profit on cryptocurrency. Find your experience in cryptocurrency here and learn from your own experiences and members here
Activity: 266
September 18, 2018, 12:24:10 AM
Little by little the Cryptocurrency Market will start to rise.
The value of the coin price starts to rise in price.
This is a process shown by the recovery of coins so far.
Hopefully, this September will make many coins grow and develop again so there is no concern about the fall of Cryptocurrency.
I am sure that coins in the market will always increase because Cryptocurrency is one of the best technologies to develop.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 18, 2018, 12:15:58 AM
no one will ever tell you whether everything will rise or fall. because no one knows it, and if they do, they'll keep quiet.
Activity: 126
September 18, 2018, 12:04:59 AM
the start of September was also unhappy. The market persevered to fall. but in latest days the market has begun to show signs of life. And it appears to me that rate growth ought to cross now. therefore, this is an exquisite time to invest in the crypto foreign money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
I guess need to wait some more time, approximately mid October, to be sure, that market changed trend. But any unexpected thing might happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
The best coin to be invested on will be Ethereum. The prices are just recovering and if you happen to purchase ETH when its below $200 USD, you are one of those people who will benefit from the dumpers of ETH. Always remember that there are risk but the reward for taking it could be enough for you to gamble on ETH.
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
Not yet sure whether this September was the beginning of a revival from the market because until now the market is still sluggish, but we must remain confident at least by the end of this year there will be a bright spot for the market to rise again
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
This is a difficult question. I would advise you to wait for another price correction to the downside. After this, it is possible to really return to the bullish trend. But do not think that by the end of the year bitcoin will cost $ 20,000, and the etherium $ 1000.
Activity: 384
September 17, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
I hope that in September this will be a good start to recovering market conditions. If you want to invest now, I think it's a good strategy for you to really think about. but don't think it's easy for no risk. all there must be risks.
Pages:
Jump to: