Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 102. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
December 06, 2017, 02:54:14 AM
Awesome project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
December 06, 2017, 02:40:14 AM
sether project is a new way of earning. it has a great ammount of bonus to be given and a promising works by the group behind it. i hope this will gain more for this coming 2018. an become popularr
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 12:01:52 AM
token sale is open, minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and you can get 40% bonus if you buy now, so what are you waiting for? BUY NOW!
Activity: 462
December 05, 2017, 11:55:20 PM
sether makes some useful way to earn easily and also thwe way from where we can gain knowledge and train us a little bit...this is a free way of earning money...i hope it will popular in world soon
of course sether will spread out in cryoptocurrencies world, and it will becomes popular
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
December 05, 2017, 04:53:48 PM
The project looks promising. I will follow him.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 03:10:47 PM
We will launch the alpha version of the analysis console together with the pre-ico ! Stay tuned. Everybody will be able to play with it.
Pre-ICO will start on December 4, when will it end? How much is price Sether at pre-ICO?

The main ICO starts 15th of January, it should end right before it or when 25million is sold, pre-ICO bonus is 40%(1ETH=420SETH), first week of the ICO is 25%.

The pre-ICO starts on the 4th of December and will end on the 14th of January or in the moment the 25 millions tokens are sold.
Good. Pre-ICO preparation begins. Besides ETH can I buy SETH with LTC?

Yes, you can buy with LTC as well.
Ok. What is the minimum amount I can invest with LTC?

The minimum investment is 0.1 ether.. So it will the amount of LTC that is equal 0.1ETH
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 02:13:42 PM
sether makes some useful way to earn easily and also thwe way from where we can gain knowledge and train us a little bit...this is a free way of earning money...i hope it will popular in world soon
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 05, 2017, 02:04:23 PM
Sether  is a new way to start a smart contact . I found it too much potential on this project. Very promising. Good luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 05, 2017, 01:58:24 PM
Wow great job team...Sether seems like a good project am sure it will sky-rocket in the air.....Cant wait for the bounty..please can you specify the type of bounty you would be offering for the programme

You can find the bounty program here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icoico-sether-seth-bounty-campaign-2453487 it's in the 2nd week. One of the most polished program I've seen so far.

Will there be a live ICO counter or one showing the transactions?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 01:41:08 PM
Sether is platform that provides blockchain integration with social
network APIs,improve communication with any other blockchain enterprise
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
December 05, 2017, 01:09:24 PM
Whitepaper and roadmap look good but why do not you specify the composition of the team in your whitepaper? This is not the first project, where there was not enough room on 37 pages for such important information. 

Activity: 174
bông
December 05, 2017, 01:07:27 PM
With Sether you can use a third party application to get rewards. It does not spam.Ironically there is a lot of spam on social media. It ask for permission from user to post message on facebook wall. It so happens when the user agrees . Am really looking forward to this project. Good thinking developers.

Sure, spamming is really annoying. I support that way.
Social media is indispensable in CO promotional campaigns. So it is necessary. Many people use it and spam. That's not good.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 05, 2017, 01:05:25 PM
Wow great job team...Sether seems like a good project am sure it will sky-rocket in the air.....Cant wait for the bounty..please can you specify the type of bounty you would be offering for the programme
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
December 05, 2017, 10:45:52 AM
Good result for one day  Shocked Shocked

@Dev can you send me the token sale terms doc to translate it in german?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 05, 2017, 09:04:15 AM
I was touch when I logged into www.sether.io  website and read that 2% of the token sales  generated will be donated to UNICEF . SETHER really wants to make the world a better place. Kudos Team and best wishes .
yes, i also logged into the offical website and to see how is the pre-ico going, by now more than 1500 eth has been generated, its a good news, i think the pre-ico will proceed successfully

Yes the 40% is pretty eye catching. This is the perfect example that transparency is very important with all the ICO-s out there. If the developer team can keep this up I'm sure the project will be successful, a reliable project is also a magnet to a friendly community.
Activity: 112
December 05, 2017, 07:59:53 AM
Sether will release Alpha version when?

Key dates are: 2018 January for alpha, March beta, May 1.0. I think this is a pre-Alpha, but you can see the basics, how it works: https://www.sether.io/alpha

I see. It was already im my thought to ask when alpha version be released and as I read first, I got the answer through your comment. Thanks
Thanks for the information provided. Hope to experience it soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 07:03:28 AM
I was touch when I logged into www.sether.io  website and read that 2% of the token sales  generated will be donated to UNICEF . SETHER really wants to make the world a better place. Kudos Team and best wishes .
yes, i also logged into the offical website and to see how is the pre-ico going, by now more than 1500 eth has been generated, its a good news, i think the pre-ico will proceed successfully

Yeah, good start so we can expect good proggres in next months. Site have many interesting details.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
December 05, 2017, 06:53:03 AM
Activity: 644
December 05, 2017, 05:59:40 AM
Activity: 644
December 05, 2017, 05:09:37 AM
It is interesting to know that a whole new breed of services can be build on blockchain  technology and also many applications can be build on Sether on
 both it's  on chain and off chain .
Jump to: