Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 103. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 05:04:11 AM
Operations with Sether will be done in memory and it will never be store any request or response data. Sether blockchain  will destroy any sensible data used to protect its users even though social media are known and assumed to have trustworthy network. Blockchain has indeed met social networks with Sether.
Yes, the idea is very interesting if its implementation is very good, we will expect the result

I totally agree with you, it's a good idea

If this is the case then this idea is great. I hope that this will be implemented very soon. Most of us, users, are hoping to have an account that makes sure that all of our transaction and information stored from it are safe and secured. If something is wrong from the request and all qualifications and rules from the request will not be met, then it is better to really destroy sensible data used.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 02:57:48 AM
Operations with Sether will be done in memory and it will never be store any request or response data. Sether blockchain  will destroy any sensible data used to protect its users even though social media are known and assumed to have trustworthy network. Blockchain has indeed met social networks with Sether.
Yes, the idea is very interesting if its implementation is very good, we will expect the result

If this is the case then this idea is great. I hope that this will be implemented very soon. Most of us, users, are hoping to have an account that makes sure that all of our transaction and information stored from it are safe and secured. If something is wrong from the request and all qualifications and rules from the request will not be met, then it is better to really destroy sensible data used.
December 05, 2017, 02:44:07 AM
December 05, 2017, 02:41:40 AM
Looking forward to more information on this project, I support it because it got a fair distribution method as it seems. I like that! Everyone gets an equal share.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 12:03:32 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
With Sether you can use a third party application to get rewards. It does not spam.Ironically there is a lot of spam on social media. It ask for permission from user to post message on facebook wall. It so happens when the user agrees . Am really looking forward to this project. Good thinking developers.

Sure, spamming is really annoying. I support that way.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 04, 2017, 10:07:11 AM
Sether will release Alpha version when?

Key dates are: 2018 January for alpha, March beta, May 1.0. I think this is a pre-Alpha, but you can see the basics, how it works: https://www.sether.io/alpha

I see. It was already im my thought to ask when alpha version be released and as I read first, I got the answer through your comment. Thanks
December 04, 2017, 08:41:48 AM
With Sether you can use a third party application to get rewards. It does not spam.Ironically there is a lot of spam on social media. It ask for permission from user to post message on facebook wall. It so happens when the user agrees . Am really looking forward to this project. Good thinking developers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 07:56:39 AM
In this project, distributed system offers very strong security, which seeks by all people. The users of Setter will rely on the blockchain to correctly validate transactions, preventing data from being altered, that's why I want to continue look to this project.
December 04, 2017, 07:38:34 AM
I like the idea of Sether bridging two environment the on-chain environment and the off -chain world . Sether  supporting public chain like bitcoin , etheruem and private ethereum base chain and also non blockchain applications .
Activity: 174
bông
December 04, 2017, 07:21:35 AM
The project will continue regardless of the results of the ICO. How can it maintain the project when it is not getting enough capital?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 04, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

Key dates are: 2018 January for alpha, March beta, May 1.0. I think this is a pre-Alpha, but you can see the basics, how it works: https://www.sether.io/alpha
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
December 04, 2017, 07:00:35 AM
You also have Live PRE-ICO stats?

THX
Activity: 112
December 04, 2017, 06:19:29 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 03:12:37 AM
do we have any bounty campaign running for the project?
here is link for bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flash-bounty-750-usd-sether-2460125
Activity: 92
December 04, 2017, 02:40:56 AM
do we have any bounty campaign running for the project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 06:46:03 PM
i was tried sether alpha version, its cool man. waiting for open beta version i bet it  more awesome
December 03, 2017, 05:44:28 PM
Are there any legal requirements or regulations for doing what Sether is planning to? I'm just wondering. There will be a counter for how much is invested in the ICO?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 04:18:53 PM
now its going on 3 days of sether.i seem there is something else than others ico.now i began to love this ico.it will bright and i can expect with sether.
December 03, 2017, 03:03:48 PM
Pre-ICO is open https://www.sether.io/

I think the same Munareal, I haven't seen any similar project(there might be) but the transparency and whitepaper speaks for itself, it will be a rough road for sure though. Good luck to the devs, hopefully the server can handle it  Grin and to every investor.
Jump to: